Aa
A
A
Close

Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community

A community of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences on prevention: nutrition, fitness, management.

81 - 100 (of 292) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How do I track carbs on this app?
House01 | Last answer
Need no carb and no sugar diet application like Wheat Belly diet plan but for pre dietbities prevention. Please help me with weight loss and dietbities prevention phone app.S Thank you.. Gary Maynard
GaryKMaynard | Posted
Hello. I have been getting very shaky off and on for months now. I have 2 diabetic step-daughters so I know the drill with all of that. I have taken my blood sugar from time to time when I'm shaky and I have been as low as 52 and as high...
somanykiddos | Last answer
So, I posted about a year ago when I had an A1C of 5.7. I honestly wasn't living my best at the time. But I went out and purchased a glucose testing apparatus, and strips and such. My numbers were NEVER above 100. Neither in the morn...
HoarseStallion | Last answer
2 years ago, I found out I have hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) I was wondering if it can ever actually go away or be cured. Lots of people have told me different things, but I want to know whether or not it can really go away or be cured!
skittlz55 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
and we're looking for a Community Leaders for our Gestational Diabetes Community Link: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Diabetes---Gestational/show/1950 If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a CL, for our new community p...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
Hello everyone, I bought a meter and test strips because of a general lack of energy and really wanted to see what my numbers looked like. Before lunch about an 2 hours after some coffee with cream and surgar I got a 163. Then about an h...
fczeuner | Last answer
Hi, my dad was diagnosed with type II diabetes at a pretty young age (mid 30s I believe). I try to eat healthy but acknowledge that my meal plan may be a bit too sweet, so I wanted to run it past you to see if I'm putting myself in extre...
jarvis4 | Last answer
I drink water on a regular basis about 5 or 6 cups a day I'm always dehydrated If I drink any juice or sports drink I get horrible low blood sugar even if I dilute it with water. The other day I had my blood drawn and the nurse couldn'...
otto12 | Last answer
Im 12 weeks pregnant and the last fortnight ive gone from drinking 3-4 lts of water a day to 6lts! Could this be diabetes related? I am always thirsty no matter how much i drink, i find sometimes a small glass of lemon cordial can slow t...
janey89 | Last answer
Five years ago, I was given a Glucose meter and checked my levels. They were perfect. Fasting was around 80. After a meal, maybe 120. So no worries. Then a couple of years ago, I got out the meter and ordered some strips. Tested Glucose...
onelostsoul | Last answer
Went for a normal physical with fasting labs. I got a call from my doctor two days later and my glucose was 56. They were concerned about me being possibly hypoglycemic. Been checking it on and off and reading a lot on the subject but ...
Carolyn_Whitt | Last answer
My fas is 151 and Urine sugar is Nil Why so?
RVenkatachalam | Last answer
I had tests for glucose, insulin and thyroid. These are all my results. Doctors say that my insulin and glucose results don't make sense. Please help. This is all of my data: Data: TSH: 0.01 (normal range 3-5) Free T3: 4.5 (normal ran...
Red_133 | Last answer
I don't have diabetes,that I know of. I had someone check my sugar level yesterday and it was 125. I had just eaten a piece of pizza about an hour and half before that. Should I be worried ?
Doxie05 | Last answer
My husband is 65 and normal weight and very physically active. He was recently told he was prediabetic with a HbA1C of 5.9. He was hypoglycemic in his 30s. He has a very strong family History of diabetes; father lost both legs. Most diet...
AugustineMama | Last answer
person having a1c- 5.9, average blood sugar -110 ....but fasting sugar 82 .will b considered prediabetic??? tell me if any other confirmation test is required? regards
aquaashly | Last answer
I took my glucose test at around noon, I hadn't had anything to eat since 9 PM last night, but for some reason even without food and without drinks my glucose level was 136. I can't imagine that that's actually normal, is it?
Diavna | Last answer
I'm 30 weeks now and lately I've been having a couple of high blood levels. I'm kind of scared if it'll effect my child (terrified of her coming still born). Should I be worried? What should I do?
krissyredrum | Last answer
Hello, I started taking Metformin in late July for high testosterone and an A1c of 5.8. (Endocrinologist said I had PCOS). I gradually built up to the full 2000 mg XR week by week. I didn't have many side effects from the medication at a...
corgiluv22 | Last answer
A
A
Help us improve your experience
Please take a moment to share basic information about yourself to help us enhance your experience on MedHelp.org.

Click the button below to take our brief 7 question survey.

We look forward to making your next experience even better.
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
3060903_tn?1398568723
Blank
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
1 hr ago
3060903_tn?1398568723
Blank
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Feb 04
Blank
Paxiled commented on Worst Foods For An Er...
Feb 04
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community Resources