Aa
A
A
Close

Diabetes: Type I Forum

1 - 20 (of 44) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a glucose level of 90. Is that high?
suz0502 | Last answer
I have Oral thrush and the cause is still unknown. I've had a HIV test and it came back negative so it's been ruled out. I began to think it was diabetes as my tongue seems reactive to sugar when I would have sugar in my tea for example ...
kitty094 | Last answer
hi iam 32 years and suffering with type 1 diabeties since 7 years.. from six months i m suffering with penis infection. fore skin on penis tightens causing pain and burning sensation when moving forward and backward. some type of white s...
bethapudi | Last answer
I have just found out that I am pregnant and both myself and my boyfriend are type 1 diabetics could there be higher chances of complications with both of us being diabetic and dose the baby have a higher chance of being born with diabe...
Maddy_Clare | Last answer
I am a T1 on an insulin pump + Dexcom CGM. I have noticed that when I take a cross country plane flight (DC to California) that a few hours after the flight I will run in the 300's or 400's even if I do not eat any dinner. Is it the de...
LaPerdida | Last answer
I've had type 1 for 8 months for the last 2 months I haven't taken insulin and I use meth everyday I just watch my diet somewhat and it never gets higher then 130 but usually is 100 or 110 and when I was taking my insulin I had a problem...
shepardk23 | Last answer
Hello I'm getting no output from anyone
shepardk23 | Posted
i want to know about glocose fasting FBS over night 12 hours fasting morninig result comes 130 can any buddy guide me is it dengerious or on Border I AM 35 MALE
samnani | Last answer
So I've been on a pump a long time. I'm trying to smooth out the too-big hills and valleys in my BGs. Am now using CGM sensors to see if that helps. I have figured out how to get at many of the rises and dips in my BG level except for a ...
hillsandvalleys | Last answer
hi, I am a diabetes for almost 10 years and recently I find that my glucose level is highly unstable although I am taking the same meals without much changes, is there a possibility that I have become used to the insulin so it does not h...
micje | Last answer
I have had type 1 diabetes for 32 years, now I'm trying to lose weight. I exercise 5 days a week and am eating smaller meals and snacks. But I'm not losing any weight. Got any suggestions? I'd appreciate any and all suggestions.
BeckyWhitleySimmons1970 | Last answer
So my girl friend of 5 years is a type 1 diabetic and is poorly managed. (Getting under control now) She is 22 and has been experiencing migraines every day and sleeping excessive amounts. She also gets very bloated for no apparent re...
Cowman101 | Last answer
greetongs, I am a diabetes for almost ten years, lately I have been feeing thirsty all the time, I admit that recently I have not been taking good care of my glucose level and now I totally regret it, is this a sign of diabetes compicat...
micje | Last answer
How to treat fibrosis under skin espcially at stomach area caused by insulin pump (Changing the site of injection frequently but all stomach area become fibrosed ) is there any treatment for these condition ?
sasso_ng | Posted
Will taking two insulin made by different manufacturers do something? I would be taking Humalog and Novolin NPH. I take the Humalog before meals and the NPH before bed.
EricaFr | Last answer
Y do people hve sex
banks234 | Posted
Y do people hve sex
banks234 | Posted
I just found out I'm roughly 4 1/2 weeks pregnant and I did not plan for this. So my blood sugars are out of control and have been since I was diagnosed in April of this year how safe if at all is it for me to have this baby? What kind o...
awork20 | Last answer
Will your blood sugar numbers rise, while I am on my cycle?
truckgirl346 | Last answer
My wife has been started Co-Etidrocal (Etidronate Disodium &Calcium Carbonate), to take Etidronate Disodium for first 14 days then start Cal Carbonate, she have taken Etidronate Disodium for 4 days in evening, can she take Calcium Carbon...
AGGCAN | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now