Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Diabetes: Type I Forum
21 - 40 (of 44) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi.. I am 25yrs old and have had type 1 diabetes since age 7.. My hba1c is around 8 and lowering slowly.. My partner and i have been tryi...
1 answer |
I'm on Remeron (Mirtazapine) 30M.G i heard about that this Medecine may lead to diabetes , is it true
1 answer |
I am 39 pre diabetic for last 6 years and high chalestrol and controlling it by weight and exercise and its working , while i was checkin...
2 answers |
I have been trying to get prevent. I thought I was because I had miss my cycle so I look a blood test but it said I was but I have still ...
Im 6 weeks pregnant and on my ultrasound the doctor said the fetal heartbeat was a little low. He then admitted me into the hospital for ...
1 answer |
I'm 16-years-old (female) and at the lighter end of an average weight, but overall healthy. For the past 1-2 weeks I have had the follow...
1 answer |
I went to an endocrinologist about my weight issues. He tested my GLUCOSE FASTING – test result – 127 H (ref range 70-99)… then I did th...
1 answer |
5999943 tn?1378510843
So far ny reading usually stay between 75-150. What range should i am for? All i do is wotry bout my unborn child. Im 5 weeks today. Im e...
2 answers |
If im a pre diabetic n im 5weeks will i b able to go along with my pregnancy or will i loose my baby
1 answer |
Hai.my husband is type2 diabetes,since 10 years.he was on oral meds then endocrinologist change to insulin(lantus) he taking almost 4 yea...
1 answer |
I am a Type 1 diabetic (18 years) recently diagnosed with MS. I am planning to start on Tecfidera on September 1. I have a couple of reso...
1 answer |
Hi I was wanting an insulin pump but I guess the question would be which is the best brand? Also are there any concerns or questions I sh...
1 answer |
hi, I have been having type 1 diabetes for more than 8 years but I am still confused with the appropriate diet. even drinking a cup of oa...
1 answer |
I have type 1 diabetes & im pregnant but im 17 years old, will my baby have any birth effects ?
2 answers |
Hi, i have had a aic test done and the reading was 11.0 no one explained anything to me so i assumed it was a normal reading,However seve...
1 answer |
I am starting here are my sisters diabetes is one of her main issues and her doctors are out of ideas. I joined this site to ask question...
1 answer |
Insulin dependent carb. counting NovoRapid with meals Lantus Solostar basel taken at night however my levels were rising before bed, conc...
1 answer |
what does this result mean. i had a oral glucose tolerance test with a o minute glucose value of 5.2 mmol/l and a 120 miute glucose value...
2 answers |
4781880 tn?1359395334
I've just returned from holiday and had a couple of instances where my blood sugar went to high and I felt really ill. On one occassion ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now