Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

LightHeaded feeling Drinking More Than Usual Nd Going To The Toleit Moree

Ello My Name Jamie-Leigh And im Fourteen Please Could Yuu Assiit Me In Answering My Question Fank-Q =]] x

Question ;

Well My problem Is Simply I Keep Feeling Light Headed I Have Been Drinking Way More Than I Usualy Drinkk And Been Goin o The Toleit Way Moree Thann Normal x Could Yuu Tell Me iif I Have Anything Wrong With Me?? x

Pleasee Couldd Yuu Simply Reply Bakk Too My Question So That My Mum Nd Dad Can Fiind A Cure? x

Fank-Q

Jamie-Leigh

.x.<33
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
There are times when I am constantly thirsty and urinate alot because, of the fluids(mainly water) I consume. There are also  times when my urine comes out foamy but my recent blood test showed no trace of an illness. I recommend seeing a doctor, though.
Helpful - 0
i am 15 somewhere your age.

i think you should go see a doctor
is your urine foamy?
Helpful - 0
Being abnormally thirsty all the time and then going to the bathroom a lot because of all of the fluids the person is drinking are two symptoms that can mean diabetes. I would suggest that you ask your parents to take you to a doctor for the simple blood test that will show whether this is the problem or not.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Diabetes - Type 1 Community

Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333892766
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.