Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Forum
Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.
1 - 20 (of 872) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hello experts M father is 57year old and is diabetic for around 12years he was taking metformin hcl 500mg till december last year w...
3 answers |
I am a 26 year old female and gave been having worsening symptoms recently. Several years ago I had a high fasting blood insulin but not...
3 answers |
My mom is having diabetes since past 14 years. From last 2-3 weeks she is having nausea and vomitting and is not able to eat anything. Sh...
3 answers |
393685 tn?1425816122
Good Morning A short background on my thyroid disorder. 2003 Dx/Graves - 2004 RAI - present Hypothyroid (subclinical 3.34) medically i...
5 answers |
I drank hot chocolate had little oj and I have very bad headache maybe too much sugar. im not diabetic haven't had problems but my head...
1 answer |
5314819 tn?1371280997
I am 59 years old and recently had a triple heart by pass. In the middle of last year I had a cholesterol test at a local pharmacy and th...
2 answers |
Hi. My boyfriend is a 44 year old juvenile onset diabetes patient who has glucose highs and lows. He has been experiencing swelling in hi...
1 answer |
My moms friend had diabetes a year ago.she kept it under control with medications.nw all of a sudden her sugar level is down to 50after s...
2 answers |
What cause my skin to feel like something is biting on my legs, arms, and others areas on my body ? I have type 2 Diabetes. The bott...
2 answers |
I've had a weird tongue ever since I can remember. When I was a kid, my parents never took me to the doctor for anything. So now I'm 26 y...
1 answer |
What is the difference between the fatigue a non-diabetic person would experience after consuming sugar and the type of fatigue someone w...
2 answers |
8867124 tn?1400306740
My Mother injects herself with insulin twice a day. She injects 13mg of it to her belly using a short needle. I do not know exactly how l...
2 answers |
my father always gets this white spot between his toes and we always help him clean it but it always comes back, he is a diabetic and i a...
2 answers |
6711838 tn?1405013444
I am 34 weeks pregnant with gestational diabetes and at my last doctors appointment I was told I have increased amniotic fluid and they n...
1 answer |
8651429 tn?1399170388
I am selling a gently used charcoal Medtronic paradigm REAL-Time 522 Insulin Pump, which works perfectly and looks like brand new. It co...
2 answers |
I am insulin dependent and newly pregnant. Should I be seen by by ob sooner then 8 weeks?
1 answer |
Upon waking 82 1 hour before lunch 84 2 hours after lunch 77 1 hour before supper 68 645pm 854pm 92 940pm 79 Just wondering if ...
7 answers |
I've read that there were a few studies done that showed that the herb, Berberine, can lower fasting blood glucose and A1c as effectively...
1 answer |
My friend just took 6 units of Levemir instead of her normal Humalog. What should she do now?
3 answers |
my cousion detecte Diabetes disease what we do give me suggest about any reserch
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now