Diabetes Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By diabeticwonder
I've had uncontrolled diabetes since 1987, having high blood sugars have become the norm. This frightens Me. Iam 57...
By AspiringCarbon
In the early 90s, I was diagnosed as Extreme Reactive Hypogycemic. Current medical professionals don't seem to know w...
1853950_tn?1319678110
By jreyna49
Hi, I have had a darkened neck for as long as I can remember now. I used to not pay attention to it much, I'd ignore ...
By aideniam
I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I know that I have gestional diabetes with my 1st child and also with my 2nd...
By frogger1410
I am a type 2 diabetic..........I take metformin 500 three times a day .........and Januvia 100 one time a day..........
By Chypre
And how long do I wait after injecting to eat? I know that info is in the patient information that comes with the vi...
3198987_tn?1349078636
By HesAPooka
Hi, just curious if a person who is not prediabetic/diabetic and doesn't have any kidney or liver disease have hypogl...
By Love_London
Acouple of days ago my microbiologist profesor told m that apple cider vineger has a lot of health benifits and that ...
5314819_tn?1371280997
By Mike_Regan6
I am 59 years old and recently had a triple heart by pass. In the middle of last year I had a cholesterol test at a l...
By jasminemay123
hi i feel very sick from drinking 6 cans of cola a donuts i felt faintish and really dizzy i get this every time i...
7181824_tn?1388973896
By CarterAve
I'm 28weeks & Three Days I Haven't Had My Glucose Test Yet Because I'm In The Process Of Moving And Have To Switch Do...
By 9804
I just found out im a diebetic wat source do I need to make sure im intakeing the right amount of foods per day and w...
By ceri_james
Please help... my friend is basically dieing.She was diagnosed with type 1 and 11 diabetes a year ago. Since then sh...
By mommaeva
I'm a 34 year old latina who has high keytones since being a teen now as an adult i get very low bp(90-96/60 pulse 90...
By Juleebee1987
I have been diabetic for 15 years. I have never been on a diabetic diet. I would like to know what I can eat, like ho...
By Chypre
I am type 2 and take Novolin 70/30 insulin. My doctor wrote the prescription for six bottles. I had it refilled rec...
By mleejam
Hi, my father aged 60 is a diabetic for the last 12years, he had his gall blader removed when was 42, his b.p s norma...
By indiekicks
Hello, I'm asking this on behalf of my mother, who has several medical issues. Such as: - Diabetes, which she take...
By ad03
My daughter ( 7 yrs old) had her blood sugar tested at a dr appointment yesterday. It was taken about 4 hours after e...
By ryoo
can I still drink alcohol such as beer if I am boerderline diabetic?
This Forum's Experts
5289563_tn?1366052034
Cathleen Zoretic, RNBlankBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...