Aa
A
A
Close

Diabetes Forum

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

21 - 40 (of 872) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've heard it is 20.
  Posted
Hi all, I am 30 years old, exercise, with a fairly clean diet, no family history of diabetes. I have recently visited an endo because my fasting glucose was a bit high, 95 on the last blood work. Every other test was completely normal...
  Posted
i want to know about glocose fasting FBS over night 12 hours fasting morninig result comes 130 can any buddy guide me is it dengerious or on Border
  Posted
is anyone interested in a new minimed 530g " artificial pancreas". This the newest machine on the market. 3 months ago I payed for this package and it was almost 11,000 dollars and i have 3 months of supplies for it. With the work i do I...
  Posted
I am using Novolog 3 times and Lantus 1 time. I usually have a dinner 7:00PM, BS is raging from 110 to 160 at 10:00PM, 100-120 at 2:00AM, 130-150 at 7:00AM just before breakfast. What is the reason morning BS so high ? If it is a li...
  Posted
Hello i been cocerned that i might have diabetes i was checking on line for diffrent symptoms i have been exp[rencing an they all come back to diabetes i have been tested a few times over the years but it comes back negitive.Theses are a...
  Posted
I am a 26 and have been having worsening symptoms recently. Several years ago I had a high fasting blood insulin but not glucose test. I haven't been diagnosed with diabetes but have recently been checking my fasting blood glucose my...
  Posted
Hello Everyone: I'm a 48 year old man. Constantly thirsty. Constantly going to the bathroom.. every 15-20 minutes at times. I crave things like soda and sweets..but over the last few days I've lost my appetite--I think because of some i...
  Posted
Hello. I have been to the dr and had all my blood work done which all came out in normal levels for the most part. I went to have a check up because anytime i eat fruit or any sugar my blood sugar spikes, and i become extremely fatigue...
  Posted
Some background first. I am 41, Male, Indian. Vegetarian (eggs occasionally), alcohol 3-4 times a year, non-smoker, refrain from junk food, sodas & fruit juices. BMI of 22, though not athletic. I was diagnosed with Vit B12 deficiency ...
  Posted
Hello doctor I m 40 yrs old female and I have one adopted son aged 15. I tested my blood sugar levels n the results are- glucose fasting: 80 and glucose pp: 50 . Why my pp sugar is less than fasting. I experience weakness and feel hun...
  Posted
I'm a 24 years old female. I started getting off "sugar train" at September last year. From November/December I have uncontrolled inner vibrations, like a washing machine when spin-dries. It is strange! Usually they are in connection wit...
  Posted
Hi, How does Gestational Diabetes cause early labor? I know that it can... but I am wondering how or why... ? Thank you.
  Posted
Has there been any studies/trials on intermittent fasting on people with diabetes. My mother has type two diabetes and I've been trying to encourage her to try to restrict her eating to 16 hours of just drinking water to allow the body t...
  Posted
Everything for diabetes care is so expensive so I like to stock up if I can. Syringes are often on sale and my state has no limit on how many you can buy. But the short expiration dates on syringes make me reluctant to take advantage o...
  Posted
I've had uncontrolled diabetes since 1987, having high blood sugars have become the norm. This frightens Me. Iam 57 and I'm convinced that Diabetes had taken over my life. Why? Let's see; There is a rampant family history on my dads...
  Posted
In the early 90s, I was diagnosed as Extreme Reactive Hypogycemic. Current medical professionals don't seem to know what that term means. I was almost killed recently while in the hospital, because they thought it was regular hypoglycemi...
  Posted
1853950 tn?1319678110
Hi, I have had a darkened neck for as long as I can remember now. I used to not pay attention to it much, I'd ignore it but now that I am 21 years old (213 lbs) I've been feeling real bad over this. Ever since I can remember, my neck has...
  Posted
I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I know that I have gestional diabetes with my 1st child and also with my 2nd. Because I have it, the doctor ordered me to take the glucose test at my first OB visit. Obviously, my blood sugar w...
  Posted
I am a type 2 diabetic..........I take metformin 500 three times a day .........and Januvia 100 one time a day.........can I take omega 3 with fish oil with these drugs
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now