Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Forum
Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.
41 - 60 (of 872) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
And how long do I wait after injecting to eat? I know that info is in the patient information that comes with the vial but my eyesight i...
2 answers |
Hi, just curious if a person who is not prediabetic/diabetic and doesn't have any kidney or liver disease have hypoglycemia under certain...
1 answer |
Acouple of days ago my microbiologist profesor told m that apple cider vineger has a lot of health benifits and that it can also be use t...
1 answer |
hi i feel very sick from drinking 6 cans of cola a donuts i felt faintish and really dizzy i get this every time i touch sugar pls help
1 answer |
7181824 tn?1388973896
I'm 28weeks & Three Days I Haven't Had My Glucose Test Yet Because I'm In The Process Of Moving And Have To Switch Doctors I Was Just Won...
2 answers |
I just found out im a diebetic wat source do I need to make sure im intakeing the right amount of foods per day and when to eat..
2 answers |
Please help... my friend is basically dieing.She was diagnosed with type 1 and 11 diabetes a year ago. Since then she has been put on lo...
3 answers |
I'm a 34 year old latina who has high keytones since being a teen now as an adult i get very low bp(90-96/60 pulse 90-104) high pulse whe...
1 answer |
I have been diabetic for 15 years. I have never been on a diabetic diet. I would like to know what I can eat, like how many carbs, fat, f...
2 answers |
I am type 2 and take Novolin 70/30 insulin. My doctor wrote the prescription for six bottles. I had it refilled recently and checked th...
1 answer |
Hi, my father aged 60 is a diabetic for the last 12years, he had his gall blader removed when was 42, his b.p s normal under medication a...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm asking this on behalf of my mother, who has several medical issues. Such as: - Diabetes, which she takes varying levels of ...
My daughter ( 7 yrs old) had her blood sugar tested at a dr appointment yesterday. It was taken about 4 hours after eating. It came back ...
can I still drink alcohol such as beer if I am boerderline diabetic?
1 answer |
Can Metformin cause elevated liver enzymes? I take 1500mg 1x daily. My recent blood work shows that my ALT is high 47 and normal is 6-40....
3 answers |
Hi I'm 7 weeks pregnant with type 2 diabetes I just want to know if my medicine can harm my baby. I'm taking metformin. 1000mg/ day
1 answer |
Today is my first day of testing blood glucose. My diagnosed level is 180. I tested before breakfast at 143, 2 hours after breakfast I te...
5 answers |
Hi. I m 32.Diabetic since 1yr.i m on metformin 500mg bid.RBS-200.i m suffering from nocturnal thirst nd polyuria.how can i get rid of it ...
4 answers |
I was diagnosed type 2 about a year and a half ago and have put on 40 pounds. I'm so hungry all the time. The doctor says that's the in...
3 answers |
Is it possible for a false positive or alcohol in a urine test if youre diabetic? Im in a suboxone clinic and I get tested every two wee...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now