Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Diabetes Forum
Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.
41 - 60 (of 872) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
And how long do I wait after injecting to eat? I know that info is in the patient information that comes with the vial but my eyesight i...
2 answers |
Hi, just curious if a person who is not prediabetic/diabetic and doesn't have any kidney or liver disease have hypoglycemia under certain...
1 answer |
Acouple of days ago my microbiologist profesor told m that apple cider vineger has a lot of health benifits and that it can also be use t...
1 answer |
hi i feel very sick from drinking 6 cans of cola a donuts i felt faintish and really dizzy i get this every time i touch sugar pls help
1 answer |
7181824 tn?1388973896
I'm 28weeks & Three Days I Haven't Had My Glucose Test Yet Because I'm In The Process Of Moving And Have To Switch Doctors I Was Just Won...
2 answers |
I just found out im a diebetic wat source do I need to make sure im intakeing the right amount of foods per day and when to eat..
2 answers |
Please help... my friend is basically dieing.She was diagnosed with type 1 and 11 diabetes a year ago. Since then she has been put on lo...
3 answers |
I'm a 34 year old latina who has high keytones since being a teen now as an adult i get very low bp(90-96/60 pulse 90-104) high pulse whe...
1 answer |
I have been diabetic for 15 years. I have never been on a diabetic diet. I would like to know what I can eat, like how many carbs, fat, f...
2 answers |
I am type 2 and take Novolin 70/30 insulin. My doctor wrote the prescription for six bottles. I had it refilled recently and checked th...
1 answer |
Hi, my father aged 60 is a diabetic for the last 12years, he had his gall blader removed when was 42, his b.p s normal under medication a...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm asking this on behalf of my mother, who has several medical issues. Such as: - Diabetes, which she takes varying levels of ...
My daughter ( 7 yrs old) had her blood sugar tested at a dr appointment yesterday. It was taken about 4 hours after eating. It came back ...
can I still drink alcohol such as beer if I am boerderline diabetic?
1 answer |
Can Metformin cause elevated liver enzymes? I take 1500mg 1x daily. My recent blood work shows that my ALT is high 47 and normal is 6-40....
3 answers |
Hi I'm 7 weeks pregnant with type 2 diabetes I just want to know if my medicine can harm my baby. I'm taking metformin. 1000mg/ day
1 answer |
Today is my first day of testing blood glucose. My diagnosed level is 180. I tested before breakfast at 143, 2 hours after breakfast I te...
5 answers |
Hi. I m 32.Diabetic since 1yr.i m on metformin 500mg bid.RBS-200.i m suffering from nocturnal thirst nd polyuria.how can i get rid of it ...
4 answers |
I was diagnosed type 2 about a year and a half ago and have put on 40 pounds. I'm so hungry all the time. The doctor says that's the in...
3 answers |
Is it possible for a false positive or alcohol in a urine test if youre diabetic? Im in a suboxone clinic and I get tested every two wee...
2 answers |
A
A