Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Diabetes Forum
Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.
61 - 80 (of 872) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 33 and thought I have had a thyroid problem for many years due to the many symptoms I have such as; weight gain, hair loss, fatigue,...
1 answer |
I am suffering since 2 years type 2 diabetes I am using Formit 500mg and glaze 80mg 2 times a day after taken this medicine I feel very v...
3 answers |
Will my diabetes make my pregnancy a high risk?
1 answer |
MY AGE NOW 36. U CAN SEE I HAD THYROID SURGERY , FOR THAT I GREW FAT. BUT I CHECK MY BLOOD SUGAR, BEFORE MY BREAKFAST RESULT IS 5.44mm...
5 answers |
My BG reading last night was 80 (usually 80-100). This morning I took one atenolol (12mg) at 7am and had breakfast. Took my BG test and i...
1 answer |
Is there any correlation between elevated Alt and insulin resistance??? I found out in January of 2013 (almost 1 year ago), that I am ...
2 answers |
I had a glucose test 3 weeks ago and it was in the normal range, never had a history of high levels. I woke up this morning with a boil ...
3 answers |
I'm on Remeron (Mirtazapine) 30M.G i heard about that this Medecine may lead to diabetes , is it true
1 answer |
I'm on Remeron (Mirtazapine) 30M.G i heard about that this Medecine may lead to diabetes , is it true
1 answer |
hi im kevin a 22 year old male from the philippines. i was recently diagnose with diabetes. though since i was 17 i already knew that i h...
1 answer |
I am 34 and recently had bloodwork performed for a life insurance physical and my glucose levels were low. All else was normal, and othe...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a year and a half ago. I had a blood clot in my leg that the doctor called an "unprovoked event" so...
2 answers |
what causes nerve tremers?
I am 39 pre diabetic for last 6 years and high cholesterol and controlling it by weight and exercise and its working , while i was checki...
2 answers |
I have a sugar issue...i believe i am insulin resistance or type 2 diabetic... In the past i have been a heavy drinker for years while ...
2 answers |
Dear Sir/Madam, Hello! How are you? Hope you would be fine and enjoying your good health. I want to ask about the parameters of Uri...
1 answer |
I am 17 years old male having type 1 diabetes. I mastrubate about 3-4 times a day. Is it ok Something about me that you should know...
2 answers |
Hi, I am diabetes type 2 since 2 years, and recently I started to have feet itching and I am very anxious. I don't understand beca...
2 answers |
My hepa test result Hbs Ag 2.612 reactive Anti-hbs 0.144 non reactive HbeAg 0.299 non reactive Anti-Hbe 0.425 reactive Anti-H...
1 answer |
I am a diabetic and have peripheral neuropathy in my feet and legs .I was told it also might low testosterone. I am seventy. Do I need a ...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.