Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Forum
Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.
61 - 80 (of 872) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 33 and thought I have had a thyroid problem for many years due to the many symptoms I have such as; weight gain, hair loss, fatigue,...
1 answer |
I am suffering since 2 years type 2 diabetes I am using Formit 500mg and glaze 80mg 2 times a day after taken this medicine I feel very v...
3 answers |
Will my diabetes make my pregnancy a high risk?
1 answer |
MY AGE NOW 36. U CAN SEE I HAD THYROID SURGERY , FOR THAT I GREW FAT. BUT I CHECK MY BLOOD SUGAR, BEFORE MY BREAKFAST RESULT IS 5.44mm...
5 answers |
My BG reading last night was 80 (usually 80-100). This morning I took one atenolol (12mg) at 7am and had breakfast. Took my BG test and i...
1 answer |
Is there any correlation between elevated Alt and insulin resistance??? I found out in January of 2013 (almost 1 year ago), that I am ...
2 answers |
I had a glucose test 3 weeks ago and it was in the normal range, never had a history of high levels. I woke up this morning with a boil ...
3 answers |
I'm on Remeron (Mirtazapine) 30M.G i heard about that this Medecine may lead to diabetes , is it true
1 answer |
I'm on Remeron (Mirtazapine) 30M.G i heard about that this Medecine may lead to diabetes , is it true
1 answer |
hi im kevin a 22 year old male from the philippines. i was recently diagnose with diabetes. though since i was 17 i already knew that i h...
1 answer |
I am 34 and recently had bloodwork performed for a life insurance physical and my glucose levels were low. All else was normal, and othe...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a year and a half ago. I had a blood clot in my leg that the doctor called an "unprovoked event" so...
2 answers |
what causes nerve tremers?
I am 39 pre diabetic for last 6 years and high cholesterol and controlling it by weight and exercise and its working , while i was checki...
2 answers |
I have a sugar issue...i believe i am insulin resistance or type 2 diabetic... In the past i have been a heavy drinker for years while ...
2 answers |
Dear Sir/Madam, Hello! How are you? Hope you would be fine and enjoying your good health. I want to ask about the parameters of Uri...
1 answer |
I am 17 years old male having type 1 diabetes. I mastrubate about 3-4 times a day. Is it ok Something about me that you should know...
2 answers |
Hi, I am diabetes type 2 since 2 years, and recently I started to have feet itching and I am very anxious. I don't understand beca...
2 answers |
My hepa test result Hbs Ag 2.612 reactive Anti-hbs 0.144 non reactive HbeAg 0.299 non reactive Anti-Hbe 0.425 reactive Anti-H...
1 answer |
I am a diabetic and have peripheral neuropathy in my feet and legs .I was told it also might low testosterone. I am seventy. Do I need a ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank