Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Forum
Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.
81 - 100 (of 872) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi friends , Diabetes can affect your feet and cause loss of sensation on the feet. Due to this, people with Diabetes may underestim...
My 60 year old, type 2 diabetic brother was found unconscious this wk. Nobody knows how long. Best guess is 8 hrs. His blood glucose leve...
1 answer |
My father is 82-years old and almost died a year ago from a quadruple bypass--he was in the ICU for six weeks and then in various hospita...
1 answer |
Hello my question is I'm a 40 year old woman with type 2 diabetes I really would love to have a fourth child is this at all possible wi...
1 answer |
My sugar is 248 should I go to the emergency room
2 answers |
I was diagnoised with hep-c that left my liver fatty and with fibrosis and portal to portal damage can this have led to my diabeties type...
1 answer |
i have no insurance or primary physician to turn to. i have muscleaches all the time even when i dont do anything. wake up in the middle ...
6 answers |
I am a 66 year old male. I have been told I have peripheral neuropathy and that I have signs of prediabetes. I am trying to rule out ...
6 answers |
My son is 21 year old very healthy and active student. He has been excessively thirsty and urinating very frequently (urine color has be...
1 answer |
Dear Expert and fellow members, I just received my health report. The diabetes screening caught my attention. My glucose fasting resu...
2 answers |
at the age of 12 i was diagnosed with having a brain tumor that sat on the pituitary gland they removed it and from that i was diagnosed ...
3 answers |
is their a relationship on how a unit of Novalin 70/30 reacts to a calorie Thanks
4 answers |
I am a 50 yrs old male. I am healthy and lean and exercise regularly. Every year I go for routine check up and i am a little confused wi...
3 answers |
is their a scale to go by to know how much insulin to take? trying to control morning sugar test without going low through the night. and...
6 answers |
I was diagnosed with Hypoglycemia 2 years ago . I don't understand the reason people get hypoglycemia. I read online is when diabetic peo...
3 answers |
I had a baby 17 weeks ago and during my pregnancy i did have gestational diabetes, but it was never much of a problem and i managed to ke...
2 answers |
I'm 13 weeks today. I'm always hungry as if my sugar levels are low. There is not history of diabetes in the immediate family. But I'm c...
2 answers |
Hello, I have not been diagnosed with diabetes. I have been testing my blood sugar at home the last couple of months. I noticed that comm...
3 answers |
4275750 tn?1376008359
I have diabetes type 2. Been a diabetic for 2 years i guess i take 2000,metformin a day.My ALC is always under 6.4.But here lately i can'...
5 answers |
can anybody tell me the symptoms of diabetese is head aches, being light headed fatigued, muscleaches, flu like symptoms tingling in th...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now