Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes Forum
Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.
101 - 120 (of 872) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my question is that do i have to use insulin later on my pregnancy....im six weeks now and im using metformin... my internal medicine do...
4 answers |
5813135 tn?1374721852
I am a 93 y.o. white female recently diagnosed with DM II approx 5 yrs ago. Unbeknownst to be, I've had Peripheral Neuropathy for a long...
2 answers |
my son is ten yrs old and weighs 162 today he tested high for tsh ,sgot,sgpt,and lymph please tell me how serious it is and what it means...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed with type 2. I have also been diagnosed with polyneuropathy and am currently taking the gabapentin and metformin. ...
If having diabetes during the,first pregnancy happened would or could it b worse during a second pregnancy
1 answer |
I have type 2 diabetes but I don't have to take medicine because I work very hard to keep it under control. I watch my diet and exercise...
1 answer |
I am 12 yrs now a diabetic my treatment is oral (solosamet and trajenta) my B/G is 126ml/g and am now experiencing fatty liver for almost...
2 answers |
Hello I'm new here. When I'm in a panic, I get really wordy and I then to ramble on, so bear with me, please. I'll keep it short. Year...
3 answers |
Over the past weekend, I went on vacation and made several bad decisions back to back which in return, spiked my glucose to 215. Keep in ...
2 answers |
Wat is the feedback about 2 in 1smart glucometer
1 answer |
Just got the results from my Doctor and it was 120. How can I get it down before I have to see him in a couple weeks.
1 answer |
I was told that one started out on a pill to control b/g, then switched to insulin for over 40 years. She said she did fine all those yea...
3 answers |
I have recently been diagnosed with borderline gestational diabetes. What are the normal levels of a pregnant women I should be looking ...
2 answers |
862235 tn?1336063895
My fasting blood sugar came back at 6.8. I am a 61 year old male, 5'-11" tall and weigh 206 pounds. Am I at risk for developing diabetes
1 answer |
2100308 tn?1388500439
I have just been diagnosed w/ GD at 29 weeks pregnant. Any ideas or suggestions as to meals, snacks etc?? Thank you.
1 answer |
I have diabeties in my family and I have the opposite.....the last few weeks I got a left sided brain fog.... And I had a urinary tract i...
1 answer |
1727909 tn?1314848810
My fasting level is 115 consistently. 2 hrs after ; heavy carbs-170 fruit smoothie 65 healthy meal 68 bakery item 120 I lost 7 po...
2 answers |
What kind of treatment can i use ?
2 answers |
What is the best time to check blood sugar? I normally try to check mine right before I eat breakfast (around 7:00) and it is relatively ...
6 answers |
Does anyone have any advice on how to keep or get my morning fasting numbers down? I've been drinking the Organic "mother" Apple Cider vi...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now