Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Diabetes Forum
Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.
121 - 140 (of 872) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm almost 32 weeks pregnant i have been diagnosed with gd for about a month now I'm doing everything my doctor had told me to do but my ...
4 answers |
I was diagnosed with diabetes 2 weeks ago. The Dr. prescribed metformin. I asked for a referral to an endocrinologist since I have an a...
2 answers |
I have recently been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy. I have diabetes II, insulin dependent. I have been numb in my feet for a while...
1 answer |
My father is a diabetes patient who lives in South Asia. He is looked after by my brother who is a physian (pathologist) there. ...
3 answers |
I have Diabetes 2 and starting to record my daily test results. I have searched for sources to record the results and have found PDF shee...
2 answers |
Yesterday I was watching Dr Oz and he had a segment about resistance carbs. Said to have noodles dante (slighly undercooked) good for th...
5 answers |
I have been on a restricted diet and exercise for 2 weeks and my evening sugar levels have drop from 364 to average of 122 evenings and...
5 answers |
Is it true, hot rice has more sugar than cool rice???
2 answers |
hi all, i had been peeing a lot recently and was very fatigued, so i went to see a doctor. i was diagnosed with insulin resistance an...
4 answers |
Hi My mom has type 1 without insulin...I am worried I might get it. I have had numb face and numb body and had an anxiety attack a co...
2 answers |
I have uncontrolled type II Diabetis. How many carbs should I keep it you for each meal and how many for a snack?
2 answers |
Does anyone know if there is a commonality between diabetes and underactive thyroid? In particular, does improving one condition automati...
I have type 1 diabetes and my blood sugars are always higher than they should be no matter what I do with my insulin dosage. However I h...
Ive been having heart pain, i get tired alot as I walk Short & long distance, also if i eat something fried some vein next to my throat h...
3 answers |
I eat rice, bread, vegetables, chicken beef, and all sorts of fruits. I take diamicron and metformin. I do less physical work. Morning su...
1 answer |
3252948 tn?1359927442
am i diebetic i was 6.9 i checked my suger level cus my dad has type 2 diabeates
2 answers |
332074 tn?1229564125
My husband was diagnosised with reactive hypoglcemia. He does eat six small meals a day as he was told by his doctors to do. After years ...
4403156 tn?1354193453
Hi, I have been diagnosed with granuloma annulare recently (have had the spots for about a year and a half...interestingly they showed u...
Dear all. Im my last pregnancy i was having gasto diabatic. Due to that i lost the baby in 8months. Now i am pregnent of 9weeks. My su...
Thanks for your help!!! after years of sleep apnea/breathing problems I began to get diabetes and exhaustion, memory problems. I have l...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now