Aa
A
A
Close

Diabetes Forum

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

121 - 140 (of 872) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm almost 32 weeks pregnant i have been diagnosed with gd for about a month now I'm doing everything my doctor had told me to do but my sugars still jump way up and way down what should i do
  Posted
I was diagnosed with diabetes 2 weeks ago. The Dr. prescribed metformin. I asked for a referral to an endocrinologist since I have an autoimmune disease (Stiff person syndrome + not overweight, normal blood pressure and choloesterol is...
  Posted
I have recently been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy. I have diabetes II, insulin dependent. I have been numb in my feet for a while. About 4 months ago I started getting really bad, burning pain in my feet and legs and cramps too. ...
  Posted
My father is a diabetes patient who lives in South Asia. He is looked after by my brother who is a physian (pathologist) there. My father is currently having some issues with Neuropathy. Since I live in Canada, my brother aske...
  Posted
I have Diabetes 2 and starting to record my daily test results. I have searched for sources to record the results and have found PDF sheets to record manually and some software products also. I prefer using a software designed for record...
  Posted
Yesterday I was watching Dr Oz and he had a segment about resistance carbs. Said to have noodles dante (slighly undercooked) good for the large intestine and will not give a big sugar spike. Well I did have spaghetti noodles (plain) co...
  Posted
I have been on a restricted diet and exercise for 2 weeks and my evening sugar levels have drop from 364 to average of 122 evenings and mornings are 160 should i continue with diet and exercise it has been exactly 13 days
  Posted
Is it true, hot rice has more sugar than cool rice???
  Posted
hi all, i had been peeing a lot recently and was very fatigued, so i went to see a doctor. i was diagnosed with insulin resistance and pcos 6 years back. so the doctor took a random blood sugar test and it was 115. she told me that i...
  Posted
Hi My mom has type 1 without insulin...I am worried I might get it. I have had numb face and numb body and had an anxiety attack a couple of weeks ago...I get shaky at around 3pm if I have not eaten anything. I do not drink..... What...
  Posted
I have uncontrolled type II Diabetis. How many carbs should I keep it you for each meal and how many for a snack?
  Posted
Does anyone know if there is a commonality between diabetes and underactive thyroid? In particular, does improving one condition automatically improve the other?
  Posted
I have type 1 diabetes and my blood sugars are always higher than they should be no matter what I do with my insulin dosage. However I have found that when Im on my period my blood sugars drop dramatically to what they actually should ...
  Posted
Ive been having heart pain, i get tired alot as I walk Short & long distance, also if i eat something fried some vein next to my throat hurts, i used to have cholesterol like 3 years ago but now im pregnant im 21 weeks is this diabetes o...
  Posted
I eat rice, bread, vegetables, chicken beef, and all sorts of fruits. I take diamicron and metformin. I do less physical work. Morning sugar is high, 9 or 10 mmol, H1c is 10 Can any body suggest a meal planning, and physical activity...
  Posted
3252948 tn?1359927442
am i diebetic i was 6.9 i checked my suger level cus my dad has type 2 diabeates
  Posted
332074 tn?1229564125
My husband was diagnosised with reactive hypoglcemia. He does eat six small meals a day as he was told by his doctors to do. After years of doing this he would have a spell every once in a while like a couple times a year. Now he has bee...
  Posted
4403156 tn?1354193453
Hi, I have been diagnosed with granuloma annulare recently (have had the spots for about a year and a half...interestingly they showed up just after I started a low carb diet). I get tingling and stiffness in my hands and feet(though b...
  Posted
Dear all. Im my last pregnancy i was having gasto diabatic. Due to that i lost the baby in 8months. Now i am pregnent of 9weeks. My sugar level is in fasting 90 after food 115. Plese guide me. I am worry about fasting sugar.
  Posted
Thanks for your help!!! after years of sleep apnea/breathing problems I began to get diabetes and exhaustion, memory problems. I have low cortisol and can't feel attraction to the opposite sex. I also have abscesses on my thighs and l...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank