Aa
A
A
Close
Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum
This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).
1 - 20 (of 17038) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Febuary 21st I noticed I was getting sore in my rectum when I would sit some times. I had some bright blood earlier that month on my tp,...
58 answers |
My cousin has been hospitalized for 10 days. She is having liver problems/function, pancreaitis, they drained 6 1/2 liters of fluid out ...
3 answers |
16 months ago I went to the emergency room due to severe abdominal pain and vomiting, and several days ago, out of the blue and to my hor...
12 answers |
Timeline: Beginning 3 weeks ago - slight feeling of bloating and fullness after a small meal Tues, June 3 11:PM - after eating fe...
18 answers |
About 3 months ago I started getting a dull pain in the center of my chest that the Dr. said was gastritis and prescribed me Nexium..It w...
5 answers |
I am a 23 year old male and am in the midst of a bout of diarrhea that started about a week ago. At about the same time, I started ex...
2 answers |
My wife had her gallbladder removed approx. 10 months ago after family phys. found gallbladder function at 15%. 3 days after the lap. su...
63 answers |
On Fri Aug 3rd I noticed blood in my stool and in the water. I have ever since I noticed blood in my stool been constipated. I went to th...
5 answers |
I've been diagnosed with the gallbladder diskinezia, my gallbladder is contracting only 18%. My doctor whant to remove it. Is there any...
43 answers |
I am a 40 year old female that has recently been diagnosed as mildly anemic. I have very light periods and don't think the anemia is due...
8 answers |
I'm 62, male and aside from my blocked bile duct problem, in good health except that I have hemangiomas in my liver. After a gallbla...
3 answers |
Ok, maybe someone can give me a little insight into what to look for. I have had pain under might right ribs extending into my back at t...
109 answers |
Posted By Lynn on January 09, 1999 at 11:09:22: In Reply to: Pain under rib cage posted by Lynn on January 09, 1999 at 07:58:18: ...
4 answers |
My 15 year son weighs 95lbs and is 5'1". I originally took him in because he was not growing. Subsequent testing including CBCs e...
1 answer |
I am a 69 year old male. One year ago an ultrsound revealed mulitple small gallbladder polyps. A new ultrasound has just showed only a si...
13 answers |
I'm a 37 year old moderate drinker (~2 drinks per day 3 days per week) but I binge drank during my 20's (1-2 times per week). History of ...
2 answers |
Several weeks ago I had a non-contrast CT to check on a recurrent hernia. I went to see surgeon and he said the CT showed "spots on the l...
19 answers |
My stool is sometimes 2 different shades of brown. For instance, it will be light to medium brown with darker brown in different areas. ...
2 answers |
I'm a sixtish male with a history of mitral prolapse/systolic functional murmur, PVCs and PACs. I take very low dose Atenolol. I was told...
54 answers |
Posted By HFHSM.D.-rf on May 02, 1998 at 15:30:28: In Reply to: Excessive bowel movements posted by Jason on April 29, 1998 at 19:47:1...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank