Aa
A
A
Close
Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum
This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).
21 - 40 (of 17038) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am a 28 year old male. I do not smoke or drink. I exercise intensely every day and eat healthy. In general I feel f...
2 answers |
I am 29 and had a lap band removed but it had eroded into my stomach making a hole. My doc didnt see the hole when he went to take the la...
3 answers |
I had my gallbladder removed over ten years ago due to "attacks" I had involving pain in my right upper abdomen area with the pain moving...
10 answers |
Hi, I am a 34 year old female. 8 weeks ago I had the Hiatal Hernia Repair (Nissen Lapro). The first few weeks went okay because I was eat...
5 answers |
17568 tn?1424977159
Dear Sir/Madam: I am 39 years of age. All my life my stools have been very infrequent. I was assessed at the Toronto hospital as hav...
4 answers |
Posted By Donna on September 05, 1998 at 22:36:34: Not sure right place?? Yes, I just need some feedback, already went to...
1 answer |
M.
I'm a 31-year-old female with no known family history of colon cancer. I've been experiencing bright red rectal bleeding with bowel movem...
88 answers |
I am a 33 year old male. About two years ago I was hospitalized with acute pancreatitus from drinking. My amylase were 220 with all other...
59 answers |
I have never experienced this problem before until a couple of months ago. I work nights and sleep during the day. This problem never o...
20 answers |
had my gallbladder removed about a year and a half ago. Post surgery, I was severely nauseated and frequently very dizzy. My doctor s...
2 answers |
Today, I called into work sick, because I am haveing the most repulsive burps that taste and smell like sulfer. (I ran a friend out of my...
7 answers |
Please Help, I have taken 9 (600mg) tablets and 3 (400mg) tablets of ibopufen at ones on empty stomach. Then through up twice after that,...
3 answers |
Further to an earlier posting on 06/12, I found that a dose of 2000mg (400mg with meals and at bedtime) a day of cimetidine was inadequat...
12 answers |
I have been suffering for 2 years. I had my gallbladder removed and the pain returned 2 months to the day. I have had MRI, Endoscope, ...
19 answers |
Ok I have been feeling ill (weak and just not myself) for the past 3 months I have had an ESR rating of 48 which has now gone down to 2 a...
60 answers |
I am 31 years old. This past May I had severe left sided upper quadrant pain. It felt like it was just under my ribs, usually in the fron...
111 answers |
Has anyone experienced any side effects on Nexium? I feel like it is making me more nasueas and queasy than Prevacid. I was taking 40 m...
40 answers |
I was dx with GERD four years ago after having symptoms of daily upper middle stomach pain/burning (just below the sternum) and chest dis...
2 answers |
My husband has been suffering from Chronic Naseau 24/7 and vomits or dry heaves 2-3 times a day (mostly in the morning). The nausea is so...
9 answers |
I would like to thank you in advance for your service. I'm a 26 yr. old female who occassionally drinks maybe twice if most a week and a...
10 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank