Aa
A
A
Close

Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

21 - 40 (of 17038) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 29 and had a lap band removed but it had eroded into my stomach making a hole. My doc didnt see the hole when he went to take the lap band out but about three days later I turned really sick and he did emergency surg and found the h...
  Posted
I had my gallbladder removed over ten years ago due to "attacks" I had involving pain in my right upper abdomen area with the pain moving around to my back creating an extremely painful/suffocating feeling. I have excruiating pain and lo...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 34 year old female. 8 weeks ago I had the Hiatal Hernia Repair (Nissen Lapro). The first few weeks went okay because I was eating soft food and liquids. Once I started eating solid foods I began hurting in my side and back and...
  Posted
17568 tn?1424977159
Dear Sir/Madam: I am 39 years of age. All my life my stools have been very infrequent. I was assessed at the Toronto hospital as having a motility problem, for lack of better words it was stated a major motor gut dysfunction. Anywa...
  Posted
Posted By Donna on September 05, 1998 at 22:36:34: Not sure right place?? Yes, I just need some feedback, already went to the doctor, just still wondering what is wrong. I went to work yesterday with pain in the stomach a...
  Posted
M.
I'm a 31-year-old female with no known family history of colon cancer. I've been experiencing bright red rectal bleeding with bowel movements, but not consistently. I could go 1 or more months in between episodes. Sometimes it's just a l...
  Posted
I am a 33 year old male. About two years ago I was hospitalized with acute pancreatitus from drinking. My amylase were 220 with all other functions showing normal. within 24 hours my amylase were at 110 which I was told were at the high ...
  Posted
I have never experienced this problem before until a couple of months ago. I work nights and sleep during the day. This problem never occurs while sleeping during the day. Every 2 weeks or so, on a night that I am not working, I will ...
  Posted
had my gallbladder removed about a year and a half ago. Post surgery, I was severely nauseated and frequently very dizzy. My doctor started me on Cholestyramine, which made a big difference as the nausea and discomfort seemed to wors...
  Posted
Today, I called into work sick, because I am haveing the most repulsive burps that taste and smell like sulfer. (I ran a friend out of my apt. with them.) I feel no ill feelings, my tummy is not upset, just these retched burps. Does anyo...
  Posted
Please Help, I have taken 9 (600mg) tablets and 3 (400mg) tablets of ibopufen at ones on empty stomach. Then through up twice after that, two hours later experience stomach pain, please what damage could i have caused and what should i d...
  Posted
Further to an earlier posting on 06/12, I found that a dose of 2000mg (400mg with meals and at bedtime) a day of cimetidine was inadequate to reduce the pain in my stomach (duodenal ulcer, erosions of the stomach lining, HP-ve, not using...
  Posted
I have been suffering for 2 years. I had my gallbladder removed and the pain returned 2 months to the day. I have had MRI, Endoscope, ERCP, Cat Scan, Ultra Sound. I went to a pain management clinic and an Osteopath and even tried Acu...
  Posted
Ok I have been feeling ill (weak and just not myself) for the past 3 months I have had an ESR rating of 48 which has now gone down to 2 and slightly high platelet level. Recently I have been having upper abdominal pain and went for an ul...
  Posted
I am 31 years old. This past May I had severe left sided upper quadrant pain. It felt like it was just under my ribs, usually in the front but sometimes in my side and when most severe, in my back. It lasted for about 3 weeks and I just ...
  Posted
Has anyone experienced any side effects on Nexium? I feel like it is making me more nasueas and queasy than Prevacid. I was taking 40 mg of Nexium daily and have just switched to 30 mg daily of Prevacid.
  Posted
I was dx with GERD four years ago after having symptoms of daily upper middle stomach pain/burning (just below the sternum) and chest discomfort/pain and sometimes nausea. I improved over time with the use of dexilant. I had the foll...
  Posted
My husband has been suffering from Chronic Naseau 24/7 and vomits or dry heaves 2-3 times a day (mostly in the morning). The nausea is so bad (mostly in the mornings) that he can't eat anything until close to noon. Then he can only eat ...
  Posted
I would like to thank you in advance for your service. I'm a 26 yr. old female who occassionally drinks maybe twice if most a week and a light smoker. I plan to quit smoking next week with the help of Wellbutrin. Anyway, back in Septe...
  Posted
After suffering with abdominal discomfort and pain below my ribcage for the last 2-3 weeks, I went to the doctor and he ordered a blood test to check liver and pancreas enzyme levels. His nurse called to tell me they had scheduled me f...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank