Aa
A
A
Close

Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

41 - 60 (of 17038) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I HAVE HAD CONSTANT BURPING (DEEP LOUD BURPING, EVEN AFTER DRINKING JUST WATER) AND NOW I HAVE BEEN REALLY SICK TO MY STOMACH FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS. THE BURPING AHS BEEN CONSTANT FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW BUT IT HAS COME AND GONE IN THE PAST...
kahill | Last answer
Hello, I am a 30 year old male, in generally good health. I have had High Cholsterol, but it is well under control with proper diet (No meds). I have had, for several years, a burning feeling in what I think is my stomach, (Doctor ...
JoeT | Last answer
Just a few quick questions. I had my gall bladder removed when I was 18, which is now 6 years ago, with no complications. Neither from the surgery or anytime SINCE the surgery. My concern is, I've been having these aching/stabbing pains ...
Spazey | Last answer
I was treated for Graves Disease in Feb. with radioactive iodine. I have had stomach problems and pain in my right side with diarrhea since. This has gotten more painful and constant over the months. Can Graves Disease also create...
Deborah__0__0 | Last answer
I recently posted a question and received some good input from everyone, which I appreciate. I'm still having the slight pains in my upper left side under my rib cage. My other symptoms inlude dizziness, lower back pain, fatigue, insom...
clover91 | Last answer
My problem is similar to that of "Booya" (March 18, 2004), although I'd describe my symptoms slightly differently: There is moisture around the anus, near the exterior of the anal opening, not inside the anus. Sometimes it's just moist, ...
saskatchewan | Last answer
I am 37. I was having upset stomach and slight pains in the upper left abdoment so I went to so a GP. because I have a history of hard drinking even though I have severely cut back he checked lipase and amylase. They both came back sligh...
ggart | Last answer
I have been experiencing extreme pain under my right rib that radiate towards my back for sometime. On Tuesday it became severe and I went to the ER the ER doc said it was gasttritis/pancreatitis Amylase normal, lipase 306, 52segs, 36 ly...
gsue | Last answer
Posted By tracey on November 05, 1998 at 21:41:45: I was diagnosed with esophagitis, gastritis and hiatal hernia about 3 months ago. Since this time I have tried about 7 different GI meds to control the symptoms. I have ...
tracey__0 | Last answer
My Gastro doc wants me to have an upper GI endoscopy, I am terrified of this, he said I will be sedated, I think I much rather be completely asleep. Has anyone ever had this done? What was your experience?
Klee72 | Last answer
I would like to know if anyone has any experience on how long it takes for stomach ulcers ( or stomach irratation) to heal once the H. Pylori is erradicated. I finished PrevPAc one week ago and am now taking 40 mg of Nexium and 150 mg o...
wheatonmom | Last answer
I'm a 33 year old white non-smoking male. I've been having upper mid abdominal pain that goes to the right side of my back and to the upper right side of my abdomen- above the rib cage. I was in the ER with what I thought was another bou...
JDS2805 | Last answer
Posted By HFHSM.D.-ym on July 08, 1998 at 19:53:28: In Reply to: Can a Hiatal Hernia go away totally without surgery??? posted by Lisa on July 08, 1998 at 10:14:29: I was recently diagnosed with a "small" hiatal hernia. ...
HFHSM.D.-ym | Last answer
I am a lightweight male - 6'0" and 140 pounds. I've been skinny my whole life and all of the men in my blood line are naturally thin (the heaviest at probably about 160). I've always just attributed it to a fast metabolism and never re...
TiredOfThis | Last answer
Hi, I did drink far too much in my 20s to mid 30s or so, and I lowered my intake a great deal sometime in my mid to late 30s.I am now 44. About two years back I would have occasional attacks in the upper belly at night, once in a...
Imajerk | Last answer
I have pain in the area under and below my right rib cage. It also hurts in the back area under the sholder blade tips and radiates downward. I am nauseated and fatigued. This has been going on for approximately 2 months. The only meds I...
jenifer | Last answer
Hello. I am a 29 year old female (I'll be 30 in a week). This past fall, I had some light rectal bleeding. It would only occur after a stool and usually only appeared on the toilet paper (it was bright red). It was never heavy enough to ...
mdavis84 | Posted
About a year ago I became ill. After tests (most were borderline) my doc decided to remove my gallbladder anyway. After the surgery symptoms were lessened but persisted. I ended up having an endoscopy which showed nothing unusual except ...
wash918 | Last answer
Hi, and thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. Actually, I am posting for my fiance. He is 48 and weighs about 175, he is 6'2". Sedintary life style, high fat low fiber. Recently, he discovered a slightly larger than a pe...
momtotwinsplus1 | Last answer
MY SISTER WAS RECENTLY DIAGNOSED WITH THE ABOVE DISEASE AND HAD A PROCEDURE DONE TO CORRECT IT. I AM NOW EXPERIENCING SOME OF THE SYMPTOMS SHE HAD. I AM UNABLE TO FIND ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THE DISEASE, IT'S SYMPTOMS, IF IT IS HER...
KRISTI TALLONE | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank