Aa
A
A
Close
Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum
This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).
61 - 80 (of 17038) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I did drink far too much in my 20s to mid 30s or so, and I lowered my intake a great deal sometime in my mid to late 30s.I am now...
6 answers |
I have pain in the area under and below my right rib cage. It also hurts in the back area under the sholder blade tips and radiates downw...
57 answers |
Hello. I am a 29 year old female (I'll be 30 in a week). This past fall, I had some light rectal bleeding. It would only occur after a st...
About a year ago I became ill. After tests (most were borderline) my doc decided to remove my gallbladder anyway. After the surgery sympt...
7 answers |
Hi, and thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. Actually, I am posting for my fiance. He is 48 and weighs about 175, he is ...
4 answers |
MY SISTER WAS RECENTLY DIAGNOSED WITH THE ABOVE DISEASE AND HAD A PROCEDURE DONE TO CORRECT IT. I AM NOW EXPERIENCING SOME OF THE SYMPTO...
27 answers |
I'm a 34 year old male, 180 pounds, athletic, workout moderately several times a week with a history of minor bowel problems (IBS) on and...
18 answers |
8703470 tn?1399414636
PLEASE SOMEONE READ THIS. Basicaly im a complex case, I will let you know about my background a bit first, im allergic to all anti biotic...
2 answers |
EW1
Last fall I was hospitalized for nine days for what was found to be ischemic colitis. I had been having attacks about every month to six ...
3 answers |
I am a 27 year-old male, 6'0", 250 lbs. For the last 3-4 years, I have had periods where I felt fatigued, malaise, and generally under th...
19 answers |
Dear Doc, i had my annual health check mid march and among a CT and Ultrasound of abdomen a details blood work. Actually all blood work...
3 answers |
I recently had a physical and all my lab tests came back normal BILIRUBIN .03, SGOT 29, SGPT 24 Cholesterol 145 the ratio was 2.3 one of ...
10 answers |
For the past 2 months I have had bouts with vague constant left sided abdominal pain. I am 30 years old, with no significant medical hx a...
31 answers |
I had my gallbladder removed almost a year ago. I've seen comments posted about this in the forum, but no real answer or explanation as ...
131 answers |
I am currently seeing a GI doctor to try to figure out what is causing my right upper quadrant pain and pressure. I'm a 30 yr.old health...
17 answers |
I AM UNABLE TO EAT BLAND OR OTHER FOODS WITHOUT A STABBING PAIN IN MY UPPER LEFT BACK (BREAST LEVEL). THE PAIN RADIATES FROM UNDER THE L...
9 answers |
Could you share your experience with using DGL ? I am going to try again and hope to heal. I am using DGL By Natural Factors and it sugg...
13 answers |
Hello. I am a 45 male. Fit -run 5miles 3-4 days/wk. Weight: 90kg. Heart rate, rested, approx 50ppm. Have drunk regularly for many years. ...
1 answer |
I have been having discomfort in my stomach area, especially the right side, and back ache that moves up and down, since January. I have ...
4 answers |
My daughter in law's mother was told her liver is cloudy and the hospital plans to do a liver biopsy to rule out liver cancer. Could t...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank