Aa
A
A
Close
Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum
This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).
81 - 100 (of 17038) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 47 years old - male. Non smoker - not owerweight. For the last 2 months I have been having a sharp intermittent stabbing pain in the...
1 answer |
I had elevated liver enzymes and pain in right quadrant 1.5 years ago. From ultrasound they told i have signs of fatty liver. After exe...
5 answers |
I have had GERD, from mild to severe, for the last 8 years. I have been on Protonix for most of that time. Recently shifted to Prilosec...
6 answers |
7718987 tn?1393615000
I am a pretty healthy 25 year old male and have been out of work for 4 weeks because of persistent nausea. I also become fuller quicker, ...
6 answers |
Ok so i have posted about my issues before. I went to my GI on february 7th and he said my rectal crohns had much improved and did not se...
6 answers |
To whom it may concern, I'm a 26 year old male who has been drinking heavily for the past 5 years. Yes, I'm quite aware that I should ...
2 answers |
kim
I have hep c and i was wondering if that can cause you to have a black tongue, if not what can?????
6 answers |
Hello Doctor, I need your expert opinion on an encounter I had and whether I was at any risk for Hepatitis C. I am a guy and a man ...
3 answers |
First some background info. I suffer from heart pac's and atrial fibrillation which I believe are triggered by my vagus nerve. I often ...
2 answers |
After suffering for 2 years with what was deemed a recurring urinary tract infection, my father was diagnosed with stage IV bladder cance...
2 answers |
I wrote in last weekend regarding my problem.im getting a ercp sphincterotomy and stent on the 27th of feb.ive been told i am a type 3 pa...
6 answers |
A week and a half ago, I did a hydrogen peroxide enema (apparently ill-advised). Realizing that I could have done damage, I spent the n...
3 answers |
Hi, I have been diagnosed with Severe Chronic Pancreatitis with Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction and will be having another ERCP in 1 week....
5 answers |
my mom (71 years old) had emergency surgery for a perforated colon on Friday (dec. 5) (4 days ago). She is still in ICU and on the respi...
13 answers |
My doctor did the upper GI on tuesday...he said I have Gastritis. My question is has anyone else that has Gastritis have chest tightness...
7 answers |
I have had severe bowel problems for ten years. I have been having tingling and numbness in my legs, feet, arms and hands. I was just wo...
24 answers |
For 5 weeks now I've been having recurrent abdominal discomfort. It's a very mild dull pain most of the time. It mostly occurs in the upp...
3 answers |
I have crohns disease in my rectum. Since july of last year i have had 4 flex sigs and 1 anoscope. The last flex sig was last week. My...
4 answers |
Hello... A little embarrassed, but here it goes. 2 days ago I was washing myself near my anus and my finger came across a small bump....
2 answers |
On a recent blood test, my lipase was 499. What does this indicate? I am diabetic.
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now