Aa
A
A
Close

Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

101 - 120 (of 17038) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have noticed that my stools are sometimes a yellow brown color, and then they will go back to being a normal brown color. I am not sure how long this has been going on; I just noticed it within the last few months. I have also notice...
coling | Last answer
I have been through a very rough year with hemorrhoids and a anal fissure and diarrhea. I had a colonoscopy a year ago November and only found a small internal hemorrhoid. Which was great news. But then in March, I was diagnosed w...
momincamarillo | Last answer
I'm 37 years old, non smoker/drinker and I have had intermittent upper abdominal pain (left and right side) tenderness in the diaphragm area and left side flank pain for about two weeks. My appetite is fine though I recently changed my ...
Chrissie37 | Last answer
I have symptoms of ruq pain, just right of the sternum, tender to the touch, and often loose stools w/odor. I have also had a weight loss of ten pounds. An ultrasound test was completely normal as was an hida at 35. My doctor has me taki...
josephine2 | Last answer
So for the past 3-4 months now I have been getting small tears around my anus. Its usually just 1, but I feel like they have been getting worse as of recent. I have seen multiple doctors, and have gotten blood work done for stds multiple...
bbgirl22 | Last answer
I have been having stomach problems for about a month now. The lists of problems are as follows: Audible sounds coming from my stomach.(grumbling etc
Drizzt | Last answer
Hi Dr, I am a 20 yr old male, non smoker, occasional drinker but not heavy drinking. Height and weight both are healthy. 9 days ago, after lunch, I began to feel a bit of stomach upset, the pain was low and manageable and I did n...
teehee9393 | Last answer
Hello Doctor. Several years ago, I ate contaminated food, with e-coli, which gave me problems in the intestine. I binge drink once every month, sometimes I will go party once every 15 days, when I get bored. For a few years, I have be...
Accadana | Last answer
Hello, It all started for me 4.5 weeks ago with a chest cold. I went about my normal routine and 2-3 days into my chest cold I had what I thought was the stomach bug. I thought oh great, a chest cold and stomach bug together....wonder...
BillRitchie | Last answer
Hello Dr I am 36 years old male. occasionally have hemorrhoid. 3 days ago I came down with a bad diarrhea and few hours later I developed a huge lump in my anus which was painful. It looked like a lump with a few black spots on it. Th...
jayyy_m | Last answer
I have been having a gnawing deep constant pain that is aggrievated by me doing daily activities and gets better but doesn't go away completely with rest. The pain feels like it is located under my right rib but I can't tell exact...
silverstanger | Last answer
I presented in the ER 5 weeks ago with upper right and left abdominal pain and fever of 101. I had been treated previously on and off for 3 years for "suspected" diverticulitis and after a course of Cipro, I would be back to normal. This...
rebecca33 | Last answer
So I've eaten spinach wraps before. I usually add lettuce, lactose free cheese, and a gluten free, all natural dressing. This weekend I made a wrap at night and was sick 30 min later. I had terrible cramps, upper stomach area. I was also...
Rawerr | Last answer
Dr. thank you for reading my post. I have had gallbladder 8 weeks ago and have been having persistent nausea. Some days are good, others are not. The nausea started about 10 days after surgery, from reading on the blog this is NOT...
dannyj | Last answer
Hi, I’m a 24 year old male. Over the past few days, I developed some symptoms relating to my bowel movements. In general, my bowel movements have been rather loose. Also, they tend to produce smaller stools (1 cm diameter). These bowel ...
cyu | Last answer
I have been having pain in my right side, middle chest area and it radiates to my left and middle of my back. This has been going on for a year or better. I have had so many tests. I have Mitral Valve Prolapse also, I have been to the...
Ellen | Last answer
Im a 19 year old male, and I've been experiencing these issues since about the end of may/beginning of june. I have an extreme amount of excess gas, I can't stop burping. I usually end up vomiting once or twice, and then have some di...
bckrasnow | Last answer
Does anyone know if lactose intolerance is a side effect of the Nissen Fundoplication surgery? I have had two failed and one succesful fundo in the last year, and now suffer daily cramps and diarrhea. Any ideas? Thanks!
Thir time no charm | Last answer
Hello, I am a 27 year old female. I recently moved back to USA from living in Thailand for 3 year. This year I have been having a lot of heath related issues. My first 2 years in Thailand I could eat anything, a lot of spice and stre...
nBee | Last answer
I have been dealing with pain in my upper abdomen, gas and diarrhea now for over a year. The pain is maybe 3 to 4 on a scale of one to ten and comes and goes so I usually just ignore it and carry on and feel fine for several weeks. Late...
Whitey74 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now