Aa
A
A
Close
Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum
This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).
101 - 120 (of 17038) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can anyone out there tell me what is a way to clean out your colon? I have a daughter who goes days without doing a bowl movement. I've...
16 answers |
I donated blood for the first time last month and was sent a letter advising that my blood was rejected because of elevated ALT. My leve...
18 answers |
Can Nyquil cause dark stools? I had some this morning after taking Nyquil last night. This has not happened to me after taking Nyquil in ...
3 answers |
MJ
I have been experiencing what I think is esophageal spasms. Symptoms are excessive spasmodic belching, discomfort in the center to upper ...
118 answers |
6949699 tn?1386479577
I had my gallbladder removed 2 months ago and i'm still having the same symptoms as before. The burning in my stomach isn't as bad though...
2 answers |
I've been tAKING COCODOMOL to Selfharm. Go has told me I now have Hepatitis.How dangerous is this??
2 answers |
I have noticed that my stools are sometimes a yellow brown color, and then they will go back to being a normal brown color. I am not sur...
2 answers |
I have been through a very rough year with hemorrhoids and a anal fissure and diarrhea. I had a colonoscopy a year ago November and ...
3 answers |
I'm 37 years old, non smoker/drinker and I have had intermittent upper abdominal pain (left and right side) tenderness in the diaphragm a...
1 answer |
I have symptoms of ruq pain, just right of the sternum, tender to the touch, and often loose stools w/odor. I have also had a weight loss...
2 answers |
So for the past 3-4 months now I have been getting small tears around my anus. Its usually just 1, but I feel like they have been getting...
2 answers |
I have been having stomach problems for about a month now. The lists of problems are as follows: Audible sounds coming from my stomach...
4 answers |
Hi Dr, I am a 20 yr old male, non smoker, occasional drinker but not heavy drinking. Height and weight both are healthy. 9 days a...
3 answers |
Hello Doctor. Several years ago, I ate contaminated food, with e-coli, which gave me problems in the intestine. I binge drink once ever...
2 answers |
Hello, It all started for me 4.5 weeks ago with a chest cold. I went about my normal routine and 2-3 days into my chest cold I had wha...
4 answers |
Hello Dr I am 36 years old male. occasionally have hemorrhoid. 3 days ago I came down with a bad diarrhea and few hours later I develo...
1 answer |
I have been having a gnawing deep constant pain that is aggrievated by me doing daily activities and gets better but doesn't go away c...
4 answers |
I presented in the ER 5 weeks ago with upper right and left abdominal pain and fever of 101. I had been treated previously on and off for...
1 answer |
So I've eaten spinach wraps before. I usually add lettuce, lactose free cheese, and a gluten free, all natural dressing. This weekend I m...
1 answer |
Dr. thank you for reading my post. I have had gallbladder 8 weeks ago and have been having persistent nausea. Some days are good, o...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank