Aa
A
A
Close

Divorce & Breakups Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

1 - 20 (of 1327) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I met this girl many years ago as she dated my best friend for a short while, nothing serious as he wasn't interested. Had not spoke to her in many years and in April last year she added me on FB. We talked and talked and talked ... And ...
irishyeats | Posted
Earlier this year I had began dating this girl, let`s call her EX, in one of my classes (we`re in high school). She seemed really sweet and was nice to me and she liked the fact that I was really nice to her. I eventually learned that sh...
kakaka99 | Last comment
I would really like to no,the difference in who breaks the affair off,,i believe it matters,but would like to no opinoins of others,,when you find out and not told by your cheating partner,,who only stops the affair,,because the other pe...
lor662 | Last answer
I've had a girlfriend for the last two years who I love dearly and she loves me just as much. However there is a slight problem, we are both from two different countries and met while she was living abroad in my country. She recently ret...
Dazed_and_confused_now | Last answer
I have been married since a year and a half. My husband and my MIL were too good in the beginning. i felt as if i am the most luckiest person as it was a second marriage for both of us and a quite late one. But slowly my mother in law st...
nickybang16 | Last answer
1894410_tn?1364193655
I was very happly married for 30 years and one day my husband just said I not in love with you anymore, I had no idea he was unhappy. I am crushed and I seem to walk around in circles all day thinking why? How could this happen, I think ...
elvy66 | Last answer
I've known my wife for 20 years, married for 15. We have 2 children. In August of 2014 I slapped my wife's hand that was repeatedly shoved in my face without contact. It was the one and only incident that our arguing became that intense...
Pb94521 | Last answer
Hello, I am 22 year old woman in college and I have been in an off and on relationship since 2013. I met my boyfriend in college after me and my previous ex broke up. So when I first met my current boyfriend he was so charming and nice, ...
golflover11 | Last answer
16671331_tn?1450541330
My wife and I have been married for 25 years , high school sweet hearts. Recently I've noticed there had been a growing distance between us, nothing mean, just not as close. Turns out this is the result of years of her feeling the ne...
MadKaw | Last answer
I've been married for 11 years and finally feel like I have had enough. I am in a inter-cultural, inter-racial marriage but have the same religion. We have 2 lovely kids. Long story short my in-laws are always been indifferent and cold. ...
NAZKH | Last answer
My story was started from 3&half year before.....i meet with a girl in my coaching class and became friend with the time i fell in love with her so after few month i had shared my feeling then she rejected but said we will be still a goo...
cfluv | Last answer
It has been one month today, that my loving husband left. I feel horrible. We have been married for four years, which I thought was a happy marriage. We were planning soon to buy a house and have kids. The day he left we had a normal d...
Sadhurtwife123 | Last answer
I never knew the family of my boyfriend won't approve of our planned pregnancy even though we're both in our 30s (first baby) and really wanted it and after rows, he finally packed his bags and left. I'm depressed because I feel history ...
Elegene | Last answer
I had a breakup three weeks ago, and I'm confused ever day. Her reason behind breakup is that she didn't felt anything love & emotional to me and so we decided to break up. The last thing I said to her was that she loves me, deep down, a...
JohnMayer1221 | Last answer
5+yrs and still in litigation. ED was settled (I'd swear he paid the property mediator, and he changed values of his property at the very last minute so I'd not notice; much more to the story but too long to go into here)....but ex does...
ASBWANTSFREE | Last answer
"I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and known him for 17 years. His daughter is now19 years old and his son is15 years old. The problem is with the daughter and the dad . they have a relationship that is very disturbing to me. Whe...
Rita1566 | Last comment
Here it goes time to tell my story. I have been with my husband 9 yrs and married 2 yrs. I love my husband very much. About three weeks ago he ran off with another woman or girl as I like to call her. She is 20 and he is 30. Anyways, sin...
UnsureMS | Last answer
I really just need advice on healing from this broken heart . My story is long so please bare with it. I've been married 9 years. We have 1 daughter. I live in a very small rural town. About 1000 ppl. The next city over is about a 20 mi...
Butterfly6118 | Last answer
I am married since 11 months. I hv always been an independent girl. been working since 10 yrs but for my marriage I left my job. my husband knew always that I m very particular bout my career but I didn't realise that I would be going to...
sabbyjazz | Last answer
First: I am considering breaking up with my boyfriend, but I can't bear to leave our cat behind. He has been abusive to our cat and to me, and I just can't bear the thought of leaving Felix (the cat) here. However, I purchased Felix a gi...
wolfshadow17 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources
Top Relationships Answerers
973741_tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom