Aa
A
A
Close

Divorce & Breakups Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

1 - 20 (of 1335) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Venting: My husband and I have been married for 22yrs. Lately, it seems as we're on a different path in life. I feel over the years that his needs and my needs have crashed somehow. Don't get me wrong he's a great guy but I think we have...
  Posted
1894410 tn?1364193655
I was very happly married for 30 years and one day my husband just said I not in love with you anymore, I had no idea he was unhappy. I am crushed and I seem to walk around in circles all day thinking why? How could this happen, I think ...
  Posted
Hello, everyone. I am in need of advice and Im not sure if this will be seen or not. I am a 29 year old woman. I am very comfortable with my sexuality and enjoy sex, especially when it is with someone I care about. I was dating the most ...
  Posted
Hi... I've never really posted here before, but read a few of the comments on similar topics and figured I would ask for some help. My boyfriend and I are engaged. He is 39 and I am 25. His ex wife is 53. I know, we have strange age diff...
  Posted
This is a psychological question After 16 years of marriage we went through a crisis, he worked and worked non caring of me and the kids I felt abandoned, even on sundays we could not stay together because he took the kids to his mot...
  Posted
Hi everyone so my girlfriend is going through custody problems with her mom. She lives with her grandparents currently but her and her mom both want my girlfriend to live with her. I spend a lot of time with her and today she had asked m...
  Posted
15621123 tn?1441803056
I have been in an on and off relationship for 8 years with a man, that frequently abandons me. I'm 55 and so is he. I let go for a good month several times and then we get back together, its either him contacting me or vice versa. But to...
  Posted
Transferring schools a be scary or intimidating for some children, but just because something is foreign doesn't necessarily make it bad. For other children a change is welcomed with open arms and often appreciated. I was one of thos...
  Posted
Hello, I don't even know if this is going to work but please do help in any form? Me and my wife have been super happy and married for over 3 years, Our relation has been like a fairy tale where every birthday or hers or any special d...
  Posted
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences- somehow that would make it less painful, I guess... I have been chronically ill with a variety of health problems including autoimmune, disgestive disorders, and endometriosis- ...
  Posted
I met this girl many years ago as she dated my best friend for a short while, nothing serious as he wasn't interested. Had not spoke to her in many years and in April last year she added me on FB. We talked and talked and talked ... And ...
  Posted
Earlier this year I had began dating this girl, let`s call her EX, in one of my classes (we`re in high school). She seemed really sweet and was nice to me and she liked the fact that I was really nice to her. I eventually learned that sh...
  Posted
I would really like to no,the difference in who breaks the affair off,,i believe it matters,but would like to no opinoins of others,,when you find out and not told by your cheating partner,,who only stops the affair,,because the other pe...
  Posted
I've had a girlfriend for the last two years who I love dearly and she loves me just as much. However there is a slight problem, we are both from two different countries and met while she was living abroad in my country. She recently ret...
  Posted
I have been married since a year and a half. My husband and my MIL were too good in the beginning. i felt as if i am the most luckiest person as it was a second marriage for both of us and a quite late one. But slowly my mother in law st...
  Posted
I've known my wife for 20 years, married for 15. We have 2 children. In August of 2014 I slapped my wife's hand that was repeatedly shoved in my face without contact. It was the one and only incident that our arguing became that intense...
  Posted
Hello, I am 22 year old woman in college and I have been in an off and on relationship since 2013. I met my boyfriend in college after me and my previous ex broke up. So when I first met my current boyfriend he was so charming and nice, ...
  Posted
16671331 tn?1450541330
My wife and I have been married for 25 years , high school sweet hearts. Recently I've noticed there had been a growing distance between us, nothing mean, just not as close. Turns out this is the result of years of her feeling the ne...
  Posted
I've been married for 11 years and finally feel like I have had enough. I am in a inter-cultural, inter-racial marriage but have the same religion. We have 2 lovely kids. Long story short my in-laws are always been indifferent and cold. ...
  Posted
My story was started from 3&half year before.....i meet with a girl in my coaching class and became friend with the time i fell in love with her so after few month i had shared my feeling then she rejected but said we will be still a goo...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources