Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
1 - 20 (of 1402) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband and i keep fighting constantly. Last time we ended up with a huge fight i had decided to leave him but then he said that he do...
I have seriously considered divorcing my husband because of his lack of ability to keep a job. He either gets fired from or quits every ...
30 answers
  Gina2759,    Colitis123
1894410 tn?1364193655
I was very happly married for 30 years and one day my husband just said I not in love with you anymore, I had no idea he was unhappy. I a...
23 answers | 2 comments |
My husband and I have been married a little over 2 years. Very happy. Families got along great. He even took in my daughter at just 7 mon...
1 answer
Okay, i have been married for 5 years ans the last 3 years since the birth of my son, our relationship have really change. The fights kep...
1 answer | 3 comments
  mee25,    specialmom ,    mee25,    specialmom
hi my last few days was terrible, i drunk from about five weeks a huge amount of alcohol the bad part is i took only after one day of sto...
3 answers | 1 comment
  specialmom ,    Amitzfit
I've had a girlfriend for the last two years who I love dearly and she loves me just as much. However there is a slight problem, we are b...
6 answers
My fiance has just left me for another woman and im 35 weeks pregnant how do i survive all of this without having a breakdown
1 answer
We were together 3 years. She broke up with me because I took her for granted and got complacent in the last half year. I was selfish and...
2 answers
  specialmom ,    Swelter_
973741 tn?1342346373
We've all been through them. They hurt. They make us doubt ourselves, our future. They make us mad, sad. So many emotions. And the mo...
|
I have been married about 5years to my husband. He has a son, the ex left when the child was 5months old. I am going through so much pro...
2 answers |
so i meet a guy almost two years ago he was god sent attentive,caring,nd was very gud wit my kids we started dating nd then i found out h...
10 answers | 2 comments |
My fiance and I broke up about a month ago. We still talk we still actually had hope for the future. Our relationship has always been re...
3 answers | 1 comment |
"I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and known him for 17 years. His daughter is now19 years old and his son is15 years old. The pr...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello. I'm 21 yrs old and I make 6 weeks today. My partner left me a little before the big news. Even after I told him we were expecting,...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I've been dating my bf for 2 yrs in a long distance relationship and he ended our relationship to go back to his ex. We both are 21 now a...
2 answers |
16671331 tn?1450541330
My wife and I have been married for 25 years , high school sweet hearts. Recently I've noticed there had been a growing distance between...
8 answers | 6 comments |
I've been with my partner for 11 years we have 3 children. we don't live together anymore after a physical incident 3 years ago. He com...
1 answer
Hi ,my name is Nikki I've been in a relationship off an on for 12 yrs. Ive been through hell an back it's a very dysfunctional relationsh...
1 answer |
I've been married for 11 years and finally feel like I have had enough. I am in a inter-cultural, inter-racial marriage but have the same...
10 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources
Top Relationships Answerers