Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
1 - 20 (of 1380) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
973741 tn?1342346373
We've all been through them. They hurt. They make us doubt ourselves, our future. They make us mad, sad. So many emotions. And the mo...
I have seriously considered divorcing my husband because of his lack of ability to keep a job. He either gets fired from or quits every ...
28 answers |
i found out in April that my wife has been having an affair. We have been together for 12 years. Married for 7 of them and have 3 childre...
6 answers |
1894410 tn?1364193655
I was very happly married for 30 years and one day my husband just said I not in love with you anymore, I had no idea he was unhappy. I a...
23 answers | 2 comments |
OK here goes. My devoted wife of 17 years just got diagnosed with late stage 4 bone marrow cancer and she has only a few months left to l...
2 answers |
I have been married about 5years to my husband. He has a son, the ex left when the child was 5months old. I am going through so much pro...
2 answers |
My wife of 12 years left me 7 months ago, after 4 months of trying to win her back I met someone who has totally turn my life around. My ...
6 answers |
My fiance and I broke up about a month ago. We still talk we still actually had hope for the future. Our relationship has always been re...
3 answers | 1 comment |
"I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and known him for 17 years. His daughter is now19 years old and his son is15 years old. The pr...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello. I'm 21 yrs old and I make 6 weeks today. My partner left me a little before the big news. Even after I told him we were expecting,...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I've been dating my bf for 2 yrs in a long distance relationship and he ended our relationship to go back to his ex. We both are 21 now a...
2 answers |
I've had a girlfriend for the last two years who I love dearly and she loves me just as much. However there is a slight problem, we are b...
5 answers |
16671331 tn?1450541330
My wife and I have been married for 25 years , high school sweet hearts. Recently I've noticed there had been a growing distance between...
8 answers | 6 comments |
I've been married for 11 years and finally feel like I have had enough. I am in a inter-cultural, inter-racial marriage but have the same...
10 answers |
I have been married since a year and a half. My husband and my MIL were too good in the beginning. i felt as if i am the most luckiest pe...
12 answers |
I recently went through a break up with a woman that I was off and on seeing for 8 months, which is long for me. Just recently I was advi...
2 answers |
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences- somehow that would make it less painful, I guess... I have been chronically i...
11 answers | 1 comment |
15621123 tn?1441803056
I have been in an on and off relationship for 8 years with a man, that frequently abandons me. I'm 55 and so is he. I let go for a good m...
9 answers | 1 comment |
This is a psychological question After 16 years of marriage we went through a crisis, he worked and worked non caring of me and the kid...
8 answers |
Earlier this year I had began dating this girl, let`s call her EX, in one of my classes (we`re in high school). She seemed really sweet a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources