Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
1 - 20 (of 1349) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Me and my husband were really really tooo happy.. We love each other a lot he cared me lot ... We were separate from our in laws day by d...
2 answers |
I have been scouring the internet for hours now to find help. I have been with my boyfriend for 13 years. He has a 15 year old son. His s...
1 answer |
I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years and I am deeply in love with him. Before my boyfriend i had an ex that always wanted sex...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My ex gf broke up with me about a month ago we dated for a year and became very close.. Now she wants me to be her friend and i cant do i...
3 answers | 1 comment |
How do i forget my best friend? I love her, i always think of her, always text her, call her and she's like my sister, she says she loves...
8 answers |
Transferring schools a be scary or intimidating for some children, but just because something is foreign doesn't necessarily make it ...
2 answers |
1894410 tn?1364193655
I was very happly married for 30 years and one day my husband just said I not in love with you anymore, I had no idea he was unhappy. I a...
28 answers |
My fiance and I broke up about a month ago. We still talk we still actually had hope for the future. Our relationship has always been re...
2 answers |
Me and my boyfriend of 9 months broke up today, he and I both deactivated our fb for the sake of our relationship I have not once gotten ...
4 answers |
I am at the end of my rope. I am currently deployed and during the divorce proceedings the judge instructed her to keep me informed on th...
2 answers |
I have seriously considered divorcing my husband because of his lack of ability to keep a job. He either gets fired from or quits every ...
32 answers |
Hello, I don't even know if this is going to work but please do help in any form? Me and my wife have been super happy and married for...
13 answers |
18386603 tn?1464468415
Hey guys, I wondering if anyone can give me some advice or answers to my situation. My boyfriend dumped me about 2 months ago via Face...
3 answers |
My husband and I fight all the time, weve only been married a year, he started cursing at me early in the relationship and I followed and...
1 answer |
Divorce. The dictionary explains this word as “the legal dissolution of a marriage”, or “A separation between things that were once con...
Venting: My husband and I have been married for 22yrs. Lately, it seems as we're on a different path in life. I feel over the years that ...
3 answers |
Hello, everyone. I am in need of advice and Im not sure if this will be seen or not. I am a 29 year old woman. I am very comfortable with...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi... I've never really posted here before, but read a few of the comments on similar topics and figured I would ask for some help. My bo...
8 answers |
This is a psychological question After 16 years of marriage we went through a crisis, he worked and worked non caring of me and the kid...
8 answers |
Hi everyone so my girlfriend is going through custody problems with her mom. She lives with her grandparents currently but her and her mo...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources