Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
1 - 20 (of 1365) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1894410 tn?1364193655
I was very happly married for 30 years and one day my husband just said I not in love with you anymore, I had no idea he was unhappy. I a...
23 answers | 1 comment |
My husband dumped me after 18 years of marrage. I am sad and having trust issues. i feel lonely and like I can't talk to anyone about a...
15 answers |
My folks have been divorced for 23 years however both remarried, I'm happy for them etc. I've dealt with the whole thing fine. Ugly divor...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. I'm 26 I just had my first baby he is 3 months old. I live with my boyfriend who is also 26. We planned to have this baby together we...
1 answer | 2 comments |
well, hie everybody' im going through a heartbreak..im a college student aged 20. i bn in love with my girlffrioend for a year now but o...
2 answers |
I recently went through a break up with a woman that I was off and on seeing for 8 months, which is long for me. Just recently I was advi...
2 answers |
Hello. I'm 21 yrs old and I make 6 weeks today. My partner left me a little before the big news. Even after I told him we were expecting,...
1 answer |
How do i forget my best friend? I love her, i always think of her, always text her, call her and she's like my sister, she says she loves...
6 answers |
ex?
Hi, So, me and my ex have been friends for life. We talked on and off for 5 years. We finally got together and it lasted 4 months. We di...
5 answers |
My ex gf broke up with me about a month ago we dated for a year and became very close.. Now she wants me to be her friend and i cant do i...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Divorce. The dictionary explains this word as “the legal dissolution of a marriage”, or “A separation between things that were once con...
|
Hi... I've never really posted here before, but read a few of the comments on similar topics and figured I would ask for some help. My bo...
7 answers |
My story was started from 3&half year before.....i meet with a girl in my coaching class and became friend with the time i fell in love w...
2 answers |
I have seriously considered divorcing my husband because of his lack of ability to keep a job. He either gets fired from or quits every ...
28 answers |
Transferring schools a be scary or intimidating for some children, but just because something is foreign doesn't necessarily make it ...
|
I am at the end of my rope. I am currently deployed and during the divorce proceedings the judge instructed her to keep me informed on th...
2 answers |
Hello, I don't even know if this is going to work but please do help in any form? Me and my wife have been super happy and married for...
8 answers |
I have been married since a year and a half. My husband and my MIL were too good in the beginning. i felt as if i am the most luckiest pe...
12 answers |
Me and my husband were really really tooo happy.. We love each other a lot he cared me lot ... We were separate from our in laws day by d...
7 answers |
How to behave with the in laws who hold the control of my husband. They are forcing my husband neither to respect me nor my parents.They ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources