Aa
A
A
Close

Divorce & Breakups Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

21 - 40 (of 1326) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I left my ex-husband,together for 7 years and married for 3 years, for another man. We have 1 child together and we worked at the same place, but in different areas, i fell in love with one of my co-workers and left my ex-husband for h...
sadhappyandconfused | Last answer
Over a year ago I was out riding around town with my best friend. Her boyfriend and his sister came to hangout. His sister was going down a bad path for her life at the time and was really struggling in church where we all went and at ho...
Pef314 | Last answer
ex?
Hi, So, me and my ex have been friends for life. We talked on and off for 5 years. We finally got together and it lasted 4 months. We didn't talk for a short time after that. Ever since then, we've been talking on and off again. And yes...
littledog15 | Last answer
Ive been with my boyfriend for 5 years now. In the begining everything was great. After the first year i found the first phone number then there were rumors and it has gotten worse. We have a 2 year old together i try to give him the ben...
torin94 | Last answer
Mu mother in law has been living with us for 24 years now, right from the begining since I got married, I was never asked if I was ok with her living with us. she has been exterrmely dominating, all thru the yesrs, has complete control o...
nchanu21 | Last answer
694885_tn?1232653548
I want to hear from those women who have felt that they had a right to interfer with a marrige and chase after a married man. Come on....if your women enough to play the game then you should be woman enough to discuss this with a wife...
bluestarmom187 | Last comment
My husband and I have been married for three and half years. We became best friends prior to getting married and our marriage was very good since we shared such a good relationship. A few months ago my brother in law moved in with his ...
anamikahelp | Last answer
To literally go off of the deep end. I'm a highly educated, intelligent woman, 4 year education, yada yada. Very independent very woman power all of that stuff but not quite a feminist. I was in a relationship on and off with a man fo...
Scully38 | Last answer
My spouse is furious with me and we have been separated over a month. He gave me an ultimatum of separation or divorce, I listened to my family and filed for divorce only for me to dismiss the papers a week later because I realized I don...
fvd2 | Last answer
What do you do you have a chance to get back together with a ex but everything inside you tells you not to do it? I have been a emotional wreck for about four months now. . The entire time we've been broke up. I miss her like crazy and ...
hd1200 | Last answer
hi i am a masters student i am 26 years old man and divorced. just need someone to talk. just respond if any one interested.
rony11 | Last answer
I've been dating my boyfriend for about four and a half years now and we live together. Off and on I've felt like we should break up because I'm just unhappy for seemingly no reason. He is a good boyfriend and I trust him. He compliments...
Ahhgrs | Last answer
We have been in a relationship for a long time, we were engaged and she stated that she loved me more than anything. I was very patient, i have forgiven many times. She would cry and i would come back to her, but one night she texted me ...
chamakh29 | Last answer
I was married for 30 years. Yes, we married young, but I loved him all this time. Men tried to pick me up constantly, but I never even considered cheating. He was not that popular, but he was able to find woman to cheat with (they all kn...
OnlyMe2015 | Last answer
So my boyfriend if 2years left me on Monday, and it wasn't a mean break up it was kind. He says he still loves me and I know he still does but he doesn't want us to end up hating eachother through our relationship as we were having the o...
Charellexo | Last answer
I'm a 47 year old male and she's 40. I love her and want to be with her. We broke up about 3 months ago and had no contact during that period other then one series if texts after about a month and I did ask her to come back home. . She s...
hd1200 | Last answer
I am at lost. If one knew my husband they would be shock to find out what happened. He underwent a joint operation and was prescribed hydrocodone for the pain. My husband does not drink or do drugs but was taking statin medication at the...
shahponders | Last answer
1565702_tn?1295296430
Ive been very depressed over what is about to become my 2nd divorce in less than ten years, and Im not even thirty years old yet. I dont know if I should look into any therapy or medication, or if it will pass, but these past few months ...
StephanieHunt | Last answer
I'm going to try to make a long story short...wish me luck. I was married for 9 years. We had been together for 5 years prior to getting married. About 4 years into our married my parents took a turn and I had to go out of town for tw...
scotty2 | Last answer
I'm posting because I need some guidance and some clarity. I met this seemingly wonderful gal about 7 years ago and for the first year or two everything went swell. I was working in finance while she was still in university (me 25 her 21...
Cooley24 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...