Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
21 - 40 (of 1365) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have just went through a divorce signed the papers on the 16th of this month and suffering from depression they are trying to get my me...
3 answers |
My BF of 2 years and I have been separated for the past one month now. I was just having a little melt down last night while watching a s...
2 answers |
11638679 tn?1457989540
hi, im an 18 year old male and ive been going through some crap lately. First i lost my job, i worked at a liquor store and they fired me...
2 answers |
I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years and I am deeply in love with him. Before my boyfriend i had an ex that always wanted sex...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I have been scouring the internet for hours now to find help. I have been with my boyfriend for 13 years. He has a 15 year old son. His s...
2 answers |
My fiance and I broke up about a month ago. We still talk we still actually had hope for the future. Our relationship has always been re...
2 answers |
Me and my boyfriend of 9 months broke up today, he and I both deactivated our fb for the sake of our relationship I have not once gotten ...
2 answers |
18386603 tn?1464468415
Hey guys, I wondering if anyone can give me some advice or answers to my situation. My boyfriend dumped me about 2 months ago via Face...
2 answers |
My husband and I fight all the time, weve only been married a year, he started cursing at me early in the relationship and I followed and...
1 answer |
Venting: My husband and I have been married for 22yrs. Lately, it seems as we're on a different path in life. I feel over the years that ...
2 answers |
Hello, everyone. I am in need of advice and Im not sure if this will be seen or not. I am a 29 year old woman. I am very comfortable with...
7 answers | 1 comment |
This is a psychological question After 16 years of marriage we went through a crisis, he worked and worked non caring of me and the kid...
8 answers |
Hi everyone so my girlfriend is going through custody problems with her mom. She lives with her grandparents currently but her and her mo...
1 answer |
15621123 tn?1441803056
I have been in an on and off relationship for 8 years with a man, that frequently abandons me. I'm 55 and so is he. I let go for a good m...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences- somehow that would make it less painful, I guess... I have been chronically i...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I met this girl many years ago as she dated my best friend for a short while, nothing serious as he wasn't interested. Had not spoke to h...
2 answers |
Earlier this year I had began dating this girl, let`s call her EX, in one of my classes (we`re in high school). She seemed really sweet a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I would really like to no,the difference in who breaks the affair off,,i believe it matters,but would like to no opinoins of others,,when...
18 answers |
I've had a girlfriend for the last two years who I love dearly and she loves me just as much. However there is a slight problem, we are b...
5 answers |
I've known my wife for 20 years, married for 15. We have 2 children. In August of 2014 I slapped my wife's hand that was repeatedly shove...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources