Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
41 - 60 (of 1366) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am 22 year old woman in college and I have been in an off and on relationship since 2013. I met my boyfriend in college after me...
8 answers | 1 comment |
16671331 tn?1450541330
My wife and I have been married for 25 years , high school sweet hearts. Recently I've noticed there had been a growing distance between...
8 answers | 6 comments |
I've been married for 11 years and finally feel like I have had enough. I am in a inter-cultural, inter-racial marriage but have the same...
10 answers |
It has been one month today, that my loving husband left. I feel horrible. We have been married for four years, which I thought was a hap...
2 answers |
I never knew the family of my boyfriend won't approve of our planned pregnancy even though we're both in our 30s (first baby) and really ...
4 answers |
I had a breakup three weeks ago, and I'm confused ever day. Her reason behind breakup is that she didn't felt anything love & emotional t...
5 answers |
5+yrs and still in litigation. ED was settled (I'd swear he paid the property mediator, and he changed values of his property at the ver...
4 answers |
"I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and known him for 17 years. His daughter is now19 years old and his son is15 years old. The pr...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Here it goes time to tell my story. I have been with my husband 9 yrs and married 2 yrs. I love my husband very much. About three weeks a...
10 answers |
I really just need advice on healing from this broken heart . My story is long so please bare with it. I've been married 9 years. We hav...
5 answers |
I am married since 11 months. I hv always been an independent girl. been working since 10 yrs but for my marriage I left my job. my husba...
3 answers |
First: I am considering breaking up with my boyfriend, but I can't bear to leave our cat behind. He has been abusive to our cat and to me...
4 answers |
My husband and I have been married for 15 years. I was married before to an alcoholic and I needed to get away from that and that is wh...
3 answers |
I left my ex-husband,together for 7 years and married for 3 years, for another man. We have 1 child together and we worked at the same ...
1 answer |
Over a year ago I was out riding around town with my best friend. Her boyfriend and his sister came to hangout. His sister was going down...
2 answers |
Ive been with my boyfriend for 5 years now. In the begining everything was great. After the first year i found the first phone number the...
4 answers |
Mu mother in law has been living with us for 24 years now, right from the begining since I got married, I was never asked if I was ok wit...
2 answers |
694885 tn?1232653548
I want to hear from those women who have felt that they had a right to interfer with a marrige and chase after a married man. Come on....
133 answers |
My husband and I have been married for three and half years. We became best friends prior to getting married and our marriage was very g...
117 answers |
To literally go off of the deep end. I'm a highly educated, intelligent woman, 4 year education, yada yada. Very independent very woman...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources