Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
41 - 60 (of 1378) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been scouring the internet for hours now to find help. I have been with my boyfriend for 13 years. He has a 15 year old son. His s...
2 answers |
Me and my boyfriend of 9 months broke up today, he and I both deactivated our fb for the sake of our relationship I have not once gotten ...
2 answers |
18386603 tn?1464468415
Hey guys, I wondering if anyone can give me some advice or answers to my situation. My boyfriend dumped me about 2 months ago via Face...
2 answers |
My husband and I fight all the time, weve only been married a year, he started cursing at me early in the relationship and I followed and...
1 answer |
Venting: My husband and I have been married for 22yrs. Lately, it seems as we're on a different path in life. I feel over the years that ...
2 answers |
Hello, everyone. I am in need of advice and Im not sure if this will be seen or not. I am a 29 year old woman. I am very comfortable with...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone so my girlfriend is going through custody problems with her mom. She lives with her grandparents currently but her and her mo...
1 answer |
I met this girl many years ago as she dated my best friend for a short while, nothing serious as he wasn't interested. Had not spoke to h...
2 answers |
I would really like to no,the difference in who breaks the affair off,,i believe it matters,but would like to no opinoins of others,,when...
18 answers |
I've known my wife for 20 years, married for 15. We have 2 children. In August of 2014 I slapped my wife's hand that was repeatedly shove...
4 answers |
Hello, I am 22 year old woman in college and I have been in an off and on relationship since 2013. I met my boyfriend in college after me...
8 answers | 1 comment |
It has been one month today, that my loving husband left. I feel horrible. We have been married for four years, which I thought was a hap...
2 answers |
I never knew the family of my boyfriend won't approve of our planned pregnancy even though we're both in our 30s (first baby) and really ...
4 answers |
I had a breakup three weeks ago, and I'm confused ever day. Her reason behind breakup is that she didn't felt anything love & emotional t...
5 answers |
5+yrs and still in litigation. ED was settled (I'd swear he paid the property mediator, and he changed values of his property at the ver...
4 answers |
Here it goes time to tell my story. I have been with my husband 9 yrs and married 2 yrs. I love my husband very much. About three weeks a...
10 answers |
I really just need advice on healing from this broken heart . My story is long so please bare with it. I've been married 9 years. We hav...
5 answers |
I am married since 11 months. I hv always been an independent girl. been working since 10 yrs but for my marriage I left my job. my husba...
3 answers |
First: I am considering breaking up with my boyfriend, but I can't bear to leave our cat behind. He has been abusive to our cat and to me...
4 answers |
My husband and I have been married for 15 years. I was married before to an alcoholic and I needed to get away from that and that is wh...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources