Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
41 - 60 (of 1398) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am wondering if anyone has experience with dating someone who smokes marijuana regularly? Smoking marijuana is not unusual, but the co...
34 answers |
When discussing divorce from my husband of 27 years, he speaks of suicide. What am I to do or think?
1 answer |
Hi. I'm 26 I just had my first baby he is 3 months old. I live with my boyfriend who is also 26. We planned to have this baby together we...
1 answer | 2 comments |
How do i forget my best friend? I love her, i always think of her, always text her, call her and she's like my sister, she says she loves...
6 answers |
ex?
Hi, So, me and my ex have been friends for life. We talked on and off for 5 years. We finally got together and it lasted 4 months. We di...
5 answers |
My ex gf broke up with me about a month ago we dated for a year and became very close.. Now she wants me to be her friend and i cant do i...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Divorce. The dictionary explains this word as “the legal dissolution of a marriage”, or “A separation between things that were once con...
|
My story was started from 3&half year before.....i meet with a girl in my coaching class and became friend with the time i fell in love w...
2 answers |
Transferring schools a be scary or intimidating for some children, but just because something is foreign doesn't necessarily make it ...
|
I am at the end of my rope. I am currently deployed and during the divorce proceedings the judge instructed her to keep me informed on th...
2 answers |
Me and my husband were really really tooo happy.. We love each other a lot he cared me lot ... We were separate from our in laws day by d...
7 answers |
How to behave with the in laws who hold the control of my husband. They are forcing my husband neither to respect me nor my parents.They ...
I have just went through a divorce signed the papers on the 16th of this month and suffering from depression they are trying to get my me...
3 answers |
I have been scouring the internet for hours now to find help. I have been with my boyfriend for 13 years. He has a 15 year old son. His s...
2 answers |
Me and my boyfriend of 9 months broke up today, he and I both deactivated our fb for the sake of our relationship I have not once gotten ...
2 answers |
18386603 tn?1464468415
Hey guys, I wondering if anyone can give me some advice or answers to my situation. My boyfriend dumped me about 2 months ago via Face...
2 answers |
My husband and I fight all the time, weve only been married a year, he started cursing at me early in the relationship and I followed and...
1 answer |
Venting: My husband and I have been married for 22yrs. Lately, it seems as we're on a different path in life. I feel over the years that ...
2 answers |
Hello, everyone. I am in need of advice and Im not sure if this will be seen or not. I am a 29 year old woman. I am very comfortable with...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone so my girlfriend is going through custody problems with her mom. She lives with her grandparents currently but her and her mo...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources