Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
61 - 80 (of 1351) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am at lost. If one knew my husband they would be shock to find out what happened. He underwent a joint operation and was prescribed hyd...
4 answers |
1565702 tn?1295296430
Ive been very depressed over what is about to become my 2nd divorce in less than ten years, and Im not even thirty years old yet. I dont ...
3 answers |
I'm going to try to make a long story short...wish me luck. I was married for 9 years. We had been together for 5 years prior to gettin...
7 answers |
I'm posting because I need some guidance and some clarity. I met this seemingly wonderful gal about 7 years ago and for the first year or...
4 answers |
I have been with the love of my life for 11 years.he is 52 and I am 33 we have had struggles but nothing I dont think we couldn't handle....
2 answers |
So, my husband and I have been married for nearly 10 years. We are polar opposites and that has always served us well, but he has a tempe...
2 answers |
Hello, I have been with my husband for 10 years now and have a 7 year old son. I am 40 and he is 35. We have had many ups and down ...
15 answers |
614508 tn?1265285322
I have been married for 27 years and dated my husband for 5 years before that. If you met him in the bar he frequents , you would find ...
2 answers |
We lived together for 2 months. When she left she not only took holiday cards and notes she had wrote me but she also took other personal...
3 answers |
I really hate being stupid so I thought I should ask people who aren't bias about the situation. ... my boyfriend and I have been togeth...
3 answers |
I (30) met my now ex gf/fiancée (25) 3 years ago in university in The southern US, It was love at first sight and a real fast connectio...
3 answers |
Hello All, I am an African-American educated woman; I have a career but have not been so smart in the area of relationships in the pas...
12 answers |
I've been broke up with my ex gf fire a little over a month and today after no contact she texts and says "you know I would have married ...
7 answers |
Well here goes. I'm 44 and have been married 23yrs, we've been together 28. we were high school sweethearts started dating me 16 her 15, ...
9 answers |
Recently my Husband didn't like something I said so they both started arguing with me. My husband got up, put on his jacket and left I to...
10 answers |
My daughter is 6 and is in counseling, because her father and I both feels like she has anger and behavior issues. I am not with her fath...
4 answers |
We have been broke up for about 10 days and I can't do thinking about my ex. I can't sleep..I keep waking up with her on my mind. This is...
2 answers |
Almost every night I dream about an ex boyfriend. We broke up 9 years ago because I knew our relationship would never go anywhere he had ...
3 answers |
I have never cheated on my husband. I recently found out he obtained a go phone. Although I've never seen it, I did find some entries ...
17 answers |
It's been over an year since marriage now and it appears collapsing. My husband knew all my problems with his parents and he had promised...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...