Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
61 - 80 (of 1350) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1565702 tn?1295296430
Ive been very depressed over what is about to become my 2nd divorce in less than ten years, and Im not even thirty years old yet. I dont ...
3 answers |
I'm going to try to make a long story short...wish me luck. I was married for 9 years. We had been together for 5 years prior to gettin...
7 answers |
I'm posting because I need some guidance and some clarity. I met this seemingly wonderful gal about 7 years ago and for the first year or...
4 answers |
I have been with the love of my life for 11 years.he is 52 and I am 33 we have had struggles but nothing I dont think we couldn't handle....
2 answers |
So, my husband and I have been married for nearly 10 years. We are polar opposites and that has always served us well, but he has a tempe...
2 answers |
Hello, I have been with my husband for 10 years now and have a 7 year old son. I am 40 and he is 35. We have had many ups and down ...
15 answers |
614508 tn?1265285322
I have been married for 27 years and dated my husband for 5 years before that. If you met him in the bar he frequents , you would find ...
2 answers |
We lived together for 2 months. When she left she not only took holiday cards and notes she had wrote me but she also took other personal...
3 answers |
I really hate being stupid so I thought I should ask people who aren't bias about the situation. ... my boyfriend and I have been togeth...
3 answers |
I (30) met my now ex gf/fiancée (25) 3 years ago in university in The southern US, It was love at first sight and a real fast connectio...
3 answers |
Hello All, I am an African-American educated woman; I have a career but have not been so smart in the area of relationships in the pas...
12 answers |
I've been broke up with my ex gf fire a little over a month and today after no contact she texts and says "you know I would have married ...
7 answers |
Well here goes. I'm 44 and have been married 23yrs, we've been together 28. we were high school sweethearts started dating me 16 her 15, ...
9 answers |
Recently my Husband didn't like something I said so they both started arguing with me. My husband got up, put on his jacket and left I to...
10 answers |
My daughter is 6 and is in counseling, because her father and I both feels like she has anger and behavior issues. I am not with her fath...
4 answers |
We have been broke up for about 10 days and I can't do thinking about my ex. I can't sleep..I keep waking up with her on my mind. This is...
2 answers |
Almost every night I dream about an ex boyfriend. We broke up 9 years ago because I knew our relationship would never go anywhere he had ...
3 answers |
I have never cheated on my husband. I recently found out he obtained a go phone. Although I've never seen it, I did find some entries ...
17 answers |
It's been over an year since marriage now and it appears collapsing. My husband knew all my problems with his parents and he had promised...
1 answer |
Hi I married 1.5 yrs ago. After marriage I left my job, career, home and went abroad as he was having a job there. Before marriage w...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...