Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
61 - 80 (of 1366) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My spouse is furious with me and we have been separated over a month. He gave me an ultimatum of separation or divorce, I listened to my ...
6 answers |
What do you do you have a chance to get back together with a ex but everything inside you tells you not to do it? I have been a emotiona...
1 answer |
hi i am a masters student i am 26 years old man and divorced. just need someone to talk. just respond if any one interested.
1 answer |
I've been dating my boyfriend for about four and a half years now and we live together. Off and on I've felt like we should break up beca...
1 answer |
We have been in a relationship for a long time, we were engaged and she stated that she loved me more than anything. I was very patient, ...
1 answer |
I was married for 30 years. Yes, we married young, but I loved him all this time. Men tried to pick me up constantly, but I never even co...
2 answers |
So my boyfriend if 2years left me on Monday, and it wasn't a mean break up it was kind. He says he still loves me and I know he still doe...
7 answers |
I'm a 47 year old male and she's 40. I love her and want to be with her. We broke up about 3 months ago and had no contact during that pe...
2 answers |
I am at lost. If one knew my husband they would be shock to find out what happened. He underwent a joint operation and was prescribed hyd...
4 answers |
1565702 tn?1295296430
Ive been very depressed over what is about to become my 2nd divorce in less than ten years, and Im not even thirty years old yet. I dont ...
3 answers |
I'm going to try to make a long story short...wish me luck. I was married for 9 years. We had been together for 5 years prior to gettin...
5 answers |
I'm posting because I need some guidance and some clarity. I met this seemingly wonderful gal about 7 years ago and for the first year or...
4 answers |
I have been with the love of my life for 11 years.he is 52 and I am 33 we have had struggles but nothing I dont think we couldn't handle....
2 answers |
So, my husband and I have been married for nearly 10 years. We are polar opposites and that has always served us well, but he has a tempe...
2 answers |
Hello, I have been with my husband for 10 years now and have a 7 year old son. I am 40 and he is 35. We have had many ups and down ...
13 answers |
614508 tn?1265285322
I have been married for 27 years and dated my husband for 5 years before that. If you met him in the bar he frequents , you would find ...
2 answers |
We lived together for 2 months. When she left she not only took holiday cards and notes she had wrote me but she also took other personal...
3 answers |
I really hate being stupid so I thought I should ask people who aren't bias about the situation. ... my boyfriend and I have been togeth...
3 answers |
I (30) met my now ex gf/fiancée (25) 3 years ago in university in The southern US, It was love at first sight and a real fast connectio...
3 answers |
Hello All, I am an African-American educated woman; I have a career but have not been so smart in the area of relationships in the pas...
12 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources