Aa
A
A
Close

Divorce & Breakups Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

61 - 80 (of 1327) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband and I have been married for 16 years. He has always accused me of dating coworkers and this has never been true. This caused me to stop telling him about anything at work or sharing anything period because it was always held a...
moreofthesame | Last answer
My ex gf couldn't stand my best friends wife while we was dating but as soon as we broke up she starts texting and calling her daily just like there best friends all of a sudden. I'm told my ex it's telling her personal things about me. ...
hd1200 | Last answer
I have seriously considered divorcing my husband because of his lack of ability to keep a job. He either gets fired from or quits every job he gets, some very good ones. I am working right now, but don't make very much and we have two ...
fearfactor | Last answer
15142864_tn?1438709358
I am in a pickle. The woman im in love with , is a long time love. We met very young, fell in love. We had a fight and broke up and didn't see each other for 20 years. After we reconnected I found out I had a son. WOW. we starte...
jiltedcowboy | Last answer
My sister was very attached to this guy who initially made her feel that she is only one in her life, when she finally was emotionally attached to him, he made her feel that she is incompetent of the relationship and is egoistic in retur...
Rup5 | Last answer
I have been married to the love of my life for the past 8 years. We knew each other when we were teenagers, and just happened to come back into each other's lives when I was going through an ugly divorce. We started out as very close f...
AUen | Last answer
I am 35 and just broke up with my 30 yo girlfriend of 5 years. She cheated on me behind my back, and after much suspicion I confronted her about it. I was angry for a brief time, but since we had started out as good friends, I found myse...
upandrunning | Last answer
Dear All, I am new to this community. I got married 2.5 years back and used to stay with my husband and MIL. There were a lot of rough phases but somehow we all pulled for as long as we could. Now I have moved back to my parents be...
Makeup84 | Last answer
To all the women out here that has cheated with a married man my question is what do you really think you've gained? I don't care if a man and woman is separated if they are not divorced they are still married! Another thing if a man is ...
Wonderer7 | Last answer
I am 33 and my wife has just filed for divorce but I want to try at all costs to save my marriage. She found out I was having a gay affair for two months, and prior to that had been making friends in the gay community for 5 months (with...
Matty351 | Last answer
My supervisor came to me a few years ago telling me how unhappy he was and that he was going to leave his fiancé..we started seeing each other. Why she was still living with him he continued to tell me he broke up with her and was waitin...
S0ulsaflame | Last answer
How can I get over the bitterness and resentment of divorce after 23 years of marriage and 15 years since the divorce when the mistress is now the stepmom and step-grandma who pushes me aside and wants to replace me in my children and gr...
Sammie2113 | Last answer
Please help me with my situation as I am going crazy! My bf and I got back together 2 months ago and its been great. I broke up with him because he wasn't giving me his all. He came back and finally told me he loved me and he realized...
anna070 | Last answer
hi, im an 18 year old male and i have recently suffered from a breakup. I have been with the girl for 3 months and it was my first love. Girls call me cute all the time and even my guy friends say im a good looking guy. I am scared im go...
michaelmyers24 | Last answer
I and my ex girlfriend were together for 5 months.. and before that we were friends for like 6 months.. we had first met at a bar and had few drinks with different people. we were friends until she told me that she was in love with...
grey21c | Last answer
I recently found out from my fiancée who I love to death that she did something really slutty in high school. I know this is ancient history but I was freaking shocked at the story. One night in high school with a room full of other h-sc...
jake_1977 | Last answer
hi there. I have been dating this man for 3 years. every so often mentions getting a job in another state. it devastates me when he mentions it because I can't move with my three kids due to my arrangement with their father. my bf...
pamelausa | Last answer
I know my husband since 10 years, after 6 years of affair we married secretly because our parents did not agree because of difference in culture. However my husband was so caring and my own family was not i was not able to leave him. We ...
satty777 | Last answer
I have been with my husband for 27 years. I have three kids(semi grown). One is out on his own,one in college and one 16 with some special needs. I stayed home and raised my kids and started working part time now that they are older. I ...
broken1024 | Last answer
i split from my boyfriend 4 months ago since i returned to my home country. Now i cant go back. We were in relationship for one year and never had issue, we were happy and was love at first sign. I am 27 and he is 34. Now he is away a...
AniPink | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources
Top Relationships Answerers
973741_tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom