Aa
A
A
Close

Divorce & Breakups Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

81 - 100 (of 1335) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Please help me with my situation as I am going crazy! My bf and I got back together 2 months ago and its been great. I broke up with him because he wasn't giving me his all. He came back and finally told me he loved me and he realized...
  Posted
11638679 tn?1457989540
hi, im an 18 year old male and i have recently suffered from a breakup. I have been with the girl for 3 months and it was my first love. Girls call me cute all the time and even my guy friends say im a good looking guy. I am scared im go...
  Posted
I and my ex girlfriend were together for 5 months.. and before that we were friends for like 6 months.. we had first met at a bar and had few drinks with different people. we were friends until she told me that she was in love with...
  Posted
I recently found out from my fiancée who I love to death that she did something really slutty in high school. I know this is ancient history but I was freaking shocked at the story. One night in high school with a room full of other h-sc...
  Posted
hi there. I have been dating this man for 3 years. every so often mentions getting a job in another state. it devastates me when he mentions it because I can't move with my three kids due to my arrangement with their father. my bf...
  Posted
I know my husband since 10 years, after 6 years of affair we married secretly because our parents did not agree because of difference in culture. However my husband was so caring and my own family was not i was not able to leave him. We ...
  Posted
I have been with my husband for 27 years. I have three kids(semi grown). One is out on his own,one in college and one 16 with some special needs. I stayed home and raised my kids and started working part time now that they are older. I ...
  Posted
i split from my boyfriend 4 months ago since i returned to my home country. Now i cant go back. We were in relationship for one year and never had issue, we were happy and was love at first sign. I am 27 and he is 34. Now he is away a...
  Posted
I know it is over, and the damage is done. Yet I am so so so sad, the situation just breaks my heart. We were best friends. We fought like cats and dogs but were great friends none the less. I feel lost at times. Then I look at my daught...
  Posted
I dated a girl I will call "M" in an LDR for 3 years. I was single before M so I was flirting with other girls at the time. Eventually I flirted with her and we became a couple. However I was still flirting with women because I wasn't co...
  Posted
"I am a 50 year male. I had a stressfull divorce back in 2008. I could not sleep. I tryed my thumb, my bedding in my mouth. Did not like eather. So I got myself a babies dummy and slept well throughout my divorce. I am now hooked on my d...
  Posted
I recently have been married for 2 years and things keep getting worse every day. I met my wife on a christian dating website 4 years ago. I was at a point where I decided to give my life to God and my wife had already been a christian...
  Posted
My husband and I are separated after 12 years of marriage. I am devastated at the loss of our family and at the same time, I'm the one who initiated the separation. He was and still is emotionally and verbally abusive. Not only to me, to...
  Posted
Hi, I've been out of a 3 year relationship for around 5 months now. Initially I didn't know why we broke up. Anyway, we parted our separate ways and she started seeing other people for her sexual needs, and forming what could become f...
  Posted
My wife of 12 years left me 7 months ago, after 4 months of trying to win her back I met someone who has totally turn my life around. My wife and I have 2 kids together and I miss them every single day since I was an involved father havi...
  Posted
Hi. This is my first post. Thanks in advance for any advice. This will be a little long.  We met in April of 2014 as friends.. In July him and his girlfriend split and she moved out. End of August we began to date.  Things were gre...
  Posted
694885 tn?1232653548
I have been divorced for about one year after a 13 year marriage and it seems like everything has just gone to heck! What is up with "NSA" (no strings attached) and CS (casual sex). It seems like more people are acting like it is the 60'...
  Posted
I've been married 20 years. I have two boys under the age of 11. When we married, I knew my husband drank beer, however, I had been around it all of my life at a small degree and considered it acceptable in my early 20s. I learned about ...
  Posted
Me and my ex split 6 months ago and I'm struggling still to come to terms with it. She had two young kids that I treated as my own. One minute I had everything and the next nothing at all. I've toyed with contacting her countless t...
  Posted
Me and this guy were together 3 years. We broke up and a month later I found out I was pregnant. I'm now 28 weeks and he's excited and we have hung out a few times. However he's said he doesn't have a desire to get back with me. Even tho...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...