Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
81 - 100 (of 1353) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have never cheated on my husband. I recently found out he obtained a go phone. Although I've never seen it, I did find some entries ...
17 answers |
It's been over an year since marriage now and it appears collapsing. My husband knew all my problems with his parents and he had promised...
1 answer |
Hi I married 1.5 yrs ago. After marriage I left my job, career, home and went abroad as he was having a job there. Before marriage w...
4 answers |
Last night my rocky relationship with my significant other officially ended. After 5 years. He's always had a thing for Internet an...
4 answers |
My husband and I have been married for 16 years. He has always accused me of dating coworkers and this has never been true. This caused m...
10 answers |
My ex gf couldn't stand my best friends wife while we was dating but as soon as we broke up she starts texting and calling her daily just...
4 answers |
15142864 tn?1438709358
I am in a pickle. The woman im in love with , is a long time love. We met very young, fell in love. We had a fight and broke up and ...
3 answers |
My sister was very attached to this guy who initially made her feel that she is only one in her life, when she finally was emotionally at...
2 answers |
I have been married to the love of my life for the past 8 years. We knew each other when we were teenagers, and just happened to come ba...
3 answers |
I am 35 and just broke up with my 30 yo girlfriend of 5 years. She cheated on me behind my back, and after much suspicion I confronted he...
20 answers |
Dear All, I am new to this community. I got married 2.5 years back and used to stay with my husband and MIL. There were a lot of rou...
2 answers |
To all the women out here that has cheated with a married man my question is what do you really think you've gained? I don't care if a ma...
9 answers |
I am 33 and my wife has just filed for divorce but I want to try at all costs to save my marriage. She found out I was having a gay affa...
40 answers |
My supervisor came to me a few years ago telling me how unhappy he was and that he was going to leave his fiancé..we started seeing each ...
19 answers |
How can I get over the bitterness and resentment of divorce after 23 years of marriage and 15 years since the divorce when the mistress i...
7 answers |
Please help me with my situation as I am going crazy! My bf and I got back together 2 months ago and its been great. I broke up with h...
4 answers |
11638679 tn?1457989540
hi, im an 18 year old male and i have recently suffered from a breakup. I have been with the girl for 3 months and it was my first love. ...
5 answers |
I and my ex girlfriend were together for 5 months.. and before that we were friends for like 6 months.. we had first met at a bar and ...
5 answers |
I recently found out from my fiancée who I love to death that she did something really slutty in high school. I know this is ancient hist...
8 answers |
hi there. I have been dating this man for 3 years. every so often mentions getting a job in another state. it devastates me when he ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources