Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
101 - 120 (of 1380) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My ex gf couldn't stand my best friends wife while we was dating but as soon as we broke up she starts texting and calling her daily just...
4 answers |
15142864 tn?1438709358
I am in a pickle. The woman im in love with , is a long time love. We met very young, fell in love. We had a fight and broke up and ...
3 answers |
My sister was very attached to this guy who initially made her feel that she is only one in her life, when she finally was emotionally at...
2 answers |
I have been married to the love of my life for the past 8 years. We knew each other when we were teenagers, and just happened to come ba...
3 answers |
I am 35 and just broke up with my 30 yo girlfriend of 5 years. She cheated on me behind my back, and after much suspicion I confronted he...
20 answers |
Dear All, I am new to this community. I got married 2.5 years back and used to stay with my husband and MIL. There were a lot of rou...
2 answers |
To all the women out here that has cheated with a married man my question is what do you really think you've gained? I don't care if a ma...
9 answers |
I am 33 and my wife has just filed for divorce but I want to try at all costs to save my marriage. She found out I was having a gay affa...
40 answers |
My supervisor came to me a few years ago telling me how unhappy he was and that he was going to leave his fiancé..we started seeing each ...
19 answers |
How can I get over the bitterness and resentment of divorce after 23 years of marriage and 15 years since the divorce when the mistress i...
7 answers |
Please help me with my situation as I am going crazy! My bf and I got back together 2 months ago and its been great. I broke up with h...
4 answers |
11638679 tn?1457989540
hi, im an 18 year old male and i have recently suffered from a breakup. I have been with the girl for 3 months and it was my first love. ...
5 answers |
I and my ex girlfriend were together for 5 months.. and before that we were friends for like 6 months.. we had first met at a bar and ...
5 answers |
I recently found out from my fiancée who I love to death that she did something really slutty in high school. I know this is ancient hist...
8 answers |
hi there. I have been dating this man for 3 years. every so often mentions getting a job in another state. it devastates me when he ...
2 answers |
I know my husband since 10 years, after 6 years of affair we married secretly because our parents did not agree because of difference in ...
6 answers |
I have been with my husband for 27 years. I have three kids(semi grown). One is out on his own,one in college and one 16 with some speci...
2 answers |
i split from my boyfriend 4 months ago since i returned to my home country. Now i cant go back. We were in relationship for one year and ...
3 answers |
I know it is over, and the damage is done. Yet I am so so so sad, the situation just breaks my heart. We were best friends. We fought lik...
3 answers |
I dated a girl I will call "M" in an LDR for 3 years. I was single before M so I was flirting with other girls at the time. Eventually I ...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources