Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
101 - 120 (of 1366) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How can I get over the bitterness and resentment of divorce after 23 years of marriage and 15 years since the divorce when the mistress i...
7 answers |
Please help me with my situation as I am going crazy! My bf and I got back together 2 months ago and its been great. I broke up with h...
4 answers |
11638679 tn?1457989540
hi, im an 18 year old male and i have recently suffered from a breakup. I have been with the girl for 3 months and it was my first love. ...
5 answers |
I and my ex girlfriend were together for 5 months.. and before that we were friends for like 6 months.. we had first met at a bar and ...
5 answers |
I recently found out from my fiancée who I love to death that she did something really slutty in high school. I know this is ancient hist...
8 answers |
hi there. I have been dating this man for 3 years. every so often mentions getting a job in another state. it devastates me when he ...
2 answers |
I know my husband since 10 years, after 6 years of affair we married secretly because our parents did not agree because of difference in ...
6 answers |
I have been with my husband for 27 years. I have three kids(semi grown). One is out on his own,one in college and one 16 with some speci...
2 answers |
i split from my boyfriend 4 months ago since i returned to my home country. Now i cant go back. We were in relationship for one year and ...
3 answers |
I know it is over, and the damage is done. Yet I am so so so sad, the situation just breaks my heart. We were best friends. We fought lik...
3 answers |
I dated a girl I will call "M" in an LDR for 3 years. I was single before M so I was flirting with other girls at the time. Eventually I ...
8 answers |
"I am a 50 year male. I had a stressfull divorce back in 2008. I could not sleep. I tryed my thumb, my bedding in my mouth. Did not like ...
5 answers |
I recently have been married for 2 years and things keep getting worse every day. I met my wife on a christian dating website 4 years ag...
21 answers |
My husband and I are separated after 12 years of marriage. I am devastated at the loss of our family and at the same time, I'm the one wh...
3 answers |
Hi, I've been out of a 3 year relationship for around 5 months now. Initially I didn't know why we broke up. Anyway, we parted our sep...
2 answers |
My wife of 12 years left me 7 months ago, after 4 months of trying to win her back I met someone who has totally turn my life around. My ...
6 answers |
Hi. This is my first post. Thanks in advance for any advice. This will be a little long.  We met in April of 2014 as friends.. In July...
9 answers |
694885 tn?1232653548
I have been divorced for about one year after a 13 year marriage and it seems like everything has just gone to heck! What is up with "NSA...
6 answers |
I've been married 20 years. I have two boys under the age of 11. When we married, I knew my husband drank beer, however, I had been aroun...
12 answers |
Me and my ex split 6 months ago and I'm struggling still to come to terms with it. She had two young kids that I treated as my own. On...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources