Aa
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
121 - 140 (of 1353) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How is that I have so much involvement with her, after we been divorced for almost 3yrs? She cals me frequently, ask me to do things for ...
1 answer |
The divorce was my choice (no infidelity involved on either side) and I have been struggling with thoughts and feelings ever since. Just ...
13 answers |
I am a 26 year female who is gay. I fell in love with a 26 year old female who is straight and married and she fell in love with me regar...
3 answers |
ive been with my babys mother for 8 years shes 22 im 25 ,my daughter is 2 .my problem is that my ex gf is dating another guy ,hes picture...
14 answers |
rv2
i m a cllg student ...frm previous 5 years .m loving a guy ! bt due to some conditions ,we broke up,!and now nothng can be gud!...i can ...
11874221 tn?1421762569
New here. A little background, to start. I was married to my second husband for ten years. The first eight were very happy and I tho...
1 answer |
Okay my ex husband and I divorced almost three years ago over the way he treated me at times and I felt maybe it was just time to move on...
4 answers |
Me & my hubby married 5 years ago we hv good understanding but my in laws always tried to create problems. I was studying when got marrie...
8 answers |
11638679 tn?1457989540
I'm going to pour my heart out into this thread so i would appreciate if somebody would take the time to read it and help me out please, ...
2 answers |
1907286 tn?1322064359
Mid-life crisis..? Was i that bad that he had to stop loving me and leave? The nights are the worst. I can't sleep in our bed, when i ...
12 answers |
3243092 tn?1354709067
Hi, I tend to get devasted continuously for the last many years over my husband not wanting me and repeatedly seeking divorce citing our...
42 answers |
I am a 19 year old female that is currently pregnant with a 29 year old's unborn baby boy. We just recently broke up because he didn't sa...
7 answers |
Hi everyone, My relationship is going down the drain and I feel the need to hear some opinions and encouragement. I met my girlfrie...
10 answers |
Hello my name is red and been with my girl friend for almost 3 years, we have a beautiful 21 week old son and the relationship was good, ...
3 answers |
Hi, My boyfriend and I have been together for two years. We have both acquire high level education. However, when we fight it seems ...
3 answers |
Due to the mental state of my spouse (she has multiple personality disorders including being bipolar), it has been suggested that I appro...
5 answers |
Hi all! I have found myself in a very serious, very depressing situation, and am looking for advice. I know the solution is mine and mine...
12 answers |
My ex and I been together for 1 yr and 5months. He's 26 and I'm 24 we're engaged. He moved to Canada 9months ago and I was left here in P...
3 answers |
Hello So me and my ex girlfriend we dated for 2,5 years, last couple of months of the relationship i wasnt giving her enought atention...
5 answers |
Me and my bf of 5years broke up last month and its my fault. I tried to get us back together but he doesnt want to and im currently 5mon...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources