Aa
A
A
Close
Dizzy Group
For those who are dizzy for no apparent reason. Like when you first exit a rollercoaster. Especially when you exercise, eat too many carbs, etc. An engine running type feeling inside the head and/or chest also. Not exactly vertigo The room isn't spinning, its an earthquake feeling inside.
1 - 20 (of 19) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone. Just wanted to post My situation in case it can help someone else out there. I have suffered from headaches my entire life....
On July 11th, 2014, my fiancee's life went to hell. He has been dizzy and sick for over a year. We have spent thousands of dollars and se...
Hello, I suffer from severe panic attacks. I've had mild of ones for a few years since I had my children but the past 6 months have bee...
10125280 tn?1407957091
Hello everyone. I've recently felt really dizzy these past few days. But what I found out is that I get dizzy during 2 specific situat...
Hey everyone. I am an 18 year old female. I have been dizzy kinda like lightheaded off balance feeling for 4 months. It was 24/7 and I wa...
Saturday night something came on me I cant explain. At 10 pm I was watching t.v when all of a sudden it hit me out of now where. My heart...
Hi, im a 25 year old female, and the past two weeks i've been suffering from a heavy head and random dizzy spells, i dont feel sick it al...
I always get dizzy spells and I never thought anything of them. Usually I get blurred vision and If I close my eyes and stand still for a...
I have now become dizzy or light headed while driving on Highways. Not at slower speeds. I am scared that I may pass out at times. I pull...
For the past 3 months I have had sudden dizziness mostly when lying down and changing position or turning my head. It lasts only a split ...
Hi. Well it's kinda hard to describe the feeling of this. It happens randomly at all different times.ill b standing, sitting, laying down...
Hi, I've been experiencing dizziness for about 7 weeks now. It Is constant and doesn't go away, although there are times I feel it's gett...
I have been dealing with dizziness or lightheadedness for 2 and a half weeks. Don't know where it came from. Two friends had a flu and...
For the past 7 days now, I have had non stop Dizzy/Veritgo feeling. The dizziness is during the day..it's not the kind of dizzy when you...
1198531 tn?1361347278
i think i always have a little dizzy:(...especially when i stand up immediatelly.what should i do?is it an specific sickness???!!please h...
Hi all, I get a dizzy strange sensation when I lay my head back and to the right. It only happens on one side. This sensation will actu...
695601 tn?1310912819
I dont know how to out this, but in the back of my head i have this really weird pressure, it feels like half of my head is missing. Coul...
Hi all...i have started to feel dizzy since couple of days . It is more often when i a suddenly get up from my seat and less or negligibl...
I get dizzy after I eat. Even after I drink water. Now I'm not sure I should drive. But I did a self test. If I do'nt eat or drink anythi...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Dentalgretch joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 01
Blank
mandijj joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 01
Blank