Aa
A
A
Close
Down Syndrome Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Down Syndrome issues such as Dental Problems, Communication Problems, Developmental Disabilities, Hearing Loss, Hypothyroidism, Immune System Problems, Learning Disabilities, Joint Problems, Muscle Weakness, Respiratory Disorders, Seizures, Sleep Apnea, Weight Problems.
21 - 40 (of 370) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1227139 tn?1462338230
Welcome to everyone - new and existing members! If you are new here, please introduce yourself and tell us a bit about why you are here....
11 answers |
I have a 9 year old little boy with down syndrome and he has just started hitting himself on his head, he has never done this before. Doe...
1 answer |
My 17 year old down syndrome nephew, cannot talk but very expressive and can understand if told anything. Of late he has become very ...
9 answers |
I am 12+3 weeks pregnant with identical twins. Last week I had my combined screening blood test, and yesterday I had my ultrasound where ...
Dear ALL, I am seeking the help here. My situation is that: I am at week-21 pregnancy, and I am 41 years old. The 2-D untra sound (don...
4 answers |
My daughter is 10,she has DS and is starting to go through Pubity already.I concerned how to deal with her getting her period,as she reac...
I have a 30 yr old son with DS. He has started to lie a lot. Does things he is told not to do. We ground him by taking things away but th...
My 12 year old daughter with down syndrome has been cursing at times seems uncontrollable. It can go on and on. Other times, like at my...
My 21/2 years old is very shy and scared of strangers. She was social person until she turn 2. She is only comfortable with me or her dad...
My 25 year old stepson has Down's Syndrome. I have been married to his Dad for almost 2 years. My stepson has been masturbating and wipin...
12470633 tn?1425471798
Hi. I have a 14-month sister who doctor said has down syndrome. She's been in and out of the hospital for a year now. The problem is alwa...
1 answer |
our son is 14 years old with down syndrom. i don't want to give him medicines. he acts very bad. do all children and adults with down syn...
2 answers |
I am currently 19 weeks pregnant. I was told yesterday that my ultrasound from last week came back showing not one but two soft markers f...
2 answers |
Hi My daughter with DS just turned 17. Recently she suddenly started to put things in her mouth, like coins, bottle caps etc. She was no...
1 answer |
I had posted this, but I think I put it in the wrong forum...... Our son Adam is 17 years old and was born with Down syndrome. It has al...
Did anyone have a second baby with Down syndrome I would love another baby but my partner doesn't want to just incase we can't cope but t...
I'm 19and my baby has downs which isn't an issue to me I work in a care home with downs people but they are a lot older is there any tips...
2 answers |
Hi we just found out that our unborn baby has arsa what is the percentage that he will be born with ds?
2 answers |
what does it means. 47 XY,+21 abnormal male karyotype wit trisomy of 21 chromosome indicating down syndrome ,Arises because of meiotic ...
So im pregnant 36 weeks and they found a spot in my little mans heart when he was very young that hasnt gone away they told me thats a si...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Down Syndrome Community Resources