Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Down Syndrome Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Down Syndrome issues such as Dental Problems, Communication Problems, Developmental Disabilities, Hearing Loss, Hypothyroidism, Immune System Problems, Learning Disabilities, Joint Problems, Muscle Weakness, Respiratory Disorders, Seizures, Sleep Apnea, Weight Problems.

61 - 80 (of 364) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Helllo everyone, my sister is 18 weeks this is her first pregnancy & she haven't felt any move ment at all is that normal? she is not very big yet earlier.
  Posted
My son is 9yr old and he has down Syndrome. He started school at the age of 3. He was in the same classroom with basically the same teachers until this school year. He is at a new campus with new faces and a very young tacher. We have st...
  Posted
My 25 yo brother has extreme aggression and violence. He beats people, he breaks stuff, he yells all the time to the point that its hard for us to sleep. He also can't stop eating and so obese. I tried to put him on a diet once but he kn...
  Posted
I want to know if anyone has experienced this sort of behaviour in their children. My daughter is 15 yrs old. September last year she went to a new class, and we changed house. From then she won't go into class, became more aggressive gr...
  Posted
Hi everyone. ..am new to this board and need ur help .. Am almost 20 weeks pregnant, 31 yrs old Did an ultrasound about 10 days ago and been told that we r having a girl :) But she said that she found a bright spot in the heart and b...
  Posted
I have a Down Syndrome daughter who is 10 she has been starting to hit me and kick me when I tell her she can't have something and she is starting to try and steal things I try to teach her it is wrong and give her money to buy things so...
  Posted
MY SISTER JUST TURNED SEVEN AND IS DOWN SYNDROME SHE IS A HAPPY AND A VERY CHEERFUL GIRL. SHE DOESNT OBEY ORDERS SOMETIMES AND IS VERY ADAMANT MY PARENTS AND I HAVE TRIED MANY WAYS TO MAKE HER LISTEN BUT SHE DOESNT .SHE IS HYPERACTIVE A...
  Posted
5758739 tn?1373734521
Does cystic hygroma mean my child may have down syndrome? I had my first ultrasound at 10 weeks 5 days.a cystic hygroma was found on my baby's neck.i had another ultrasound at 14 weeks 6 days.the mystic hygroma was not found but a small...
  Posted
I have a 10 yo girl with Downs Syndrome and we are running into a situation where she is telling her 6 yo brother to touch her bare bottom, is this common or should I worry and take her to the dr or psychiatrist?
  Posted
Hi, My daughter has been born a month ago. She was very underweight below 2%. She is growing well. Midwives keep telling us she is developing at a good rate. But I can't help but wonder. For example, she has a single palmar crease on ...
  Posted
5756989 tn?1373691558
Not really a question - but (Hopefully) an inspirational message for those in similar situations, including ours: Before you think about skipping to the end of my thought, I’d ask you what may appear at first to be a simple question: ...
  Posted
Hi im feeling a little confused about my nt results and am trying to work out whats pushed my risk up. I am cery scared! Nt 2.8mm papp a 1.96 mom hcg 0.632 mom. I am 14 guessing it was the nt because everywhere I read it says that ds is ...
  Posted
I deal with children that have downs syndrome and some of them are very rebellious and disobedient. How can I correct this problem?
  Posted
I had my texst for down syndrome whn I was 15 to 18 weeks like normal and all the test came back negative... I started seeing a new doctor whn I was 20 weeks and had all my blood test work done over whn they tested my blood work again th...
  Posted
I need this to be be brief and to the point. I have a 15 year old with down syndrome. she has suffered from depression twice. She was the most wonderful child until middle school and turning 13. I have fought for inclusion for her. She ...
  Posted
Is it normal for a six year old girl with DS to try to put objects into her vagina and touch other people including adults in their private areas? She has talked about how a penis is used to pee. She is often aggressive and hurts both ad...
  Posted
My toddler loves her teenage male down syndrome cousin. She snuggled under covers and was moving around quite a bit as they were playing together. I'm wondering: if she accidentally rubbed up against private areas, could he, in his you...
  Posted
ok my Justin is ds goin to be 12 soon,he has a obsession of girls already, he has a big brother that's bout to be 19,justin was basicly raised around his big brothers friends,well I have found him naked masterbating in the morning when I...
  Posted
5430231 tn?1367860389
Hello Looking for some help!! Our daughter who has been in school since she was 3 yrs old. Always pleasant some behavior issues but nothing that stood out. Recently this year, she is 9, doesn't speak yet, she is hitting and spitting and ...
  Posted
Hi, I have a 15 year old son with Down Syndrome, who is suddenly having changes in his behavior at school. My husband and I separated 5 months previously, then I had an accident which resulted in him being shared between my ex and my old...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Down Syndrome Community Resources