Aa
A
A
Close
Down Syndrome Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Down Syndrome issues such as Dental Problems, Communication Problems, Developmental Disabilities, Hearing Loss, Hypothyroidism, Immune System Problems, Learning Disabilities, Joint Problems, Muscle Weakness, Respiratory Disorders, Seizures, Sleep Apnea, Weight Problems.
61 - 80 (of 367) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 33 and this is my first pregnancy. I was not expecting to get pregnant easily because I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and my peri...
2 answers |
5881256 tn?1375990250
My son Michael is now 13 years old and had Downs. He has always been very high functioning, very active in church, school. His speech whi...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1448485050
If you or someone you know may be interested in becoming a Community Leader please send a message to me at: MH Community Mgr What ar...
Helllo everyone, my sister is 18 weeks this is her first pregnancy & she haven't felt any move ment at all is that normal? she is not ver...
1 answer |
My son is 9yr old and he has down Syndrome. He started school at the age of 3. He was in the same classroom with basically the same teach...
7 answers |
My 25 yo brother has extreme aggression and violence. He beats people, he breaks stuff, he yells all the time to the point that its hard ...
2 answers |
I want to know if anyone has experienced this sort of behaviour in their children. My daughter is 15 yrs old. September last year she wen...
2 answers |
Hi everyone. ..am new to this board and need ur help .. Am almost 20 weeks pregnant, 31 yrs old Did an ultrasound about 10 days ago an...
3 answers |
I have a Down Syndrome daughter who is 10 she has been starting to hit me and kick me when I tell her she can't have something and she is...
1 answer |
MY SISTER JUST TURNED SEVEN AND IS DOWN SYNDROME SHE IS A HAPPY AND A VERY CHEERFUL GIRL. SHE DOESNT OBEY ORDERS SOMETIMES AND IS VERY A...
1 answer |
5758739 tn?1373734521
Does cystic hygroma mean my child may have down syndrome? I had my first ultrasound at 10 weeks 5 days.a cystic hygroma was found on my ...
1 answer |
I have a 10 yo girl with Downs Syndrome and we are running into a situation where she is telling her 6 yo brother to touch her bare botto...
1 answer |
Hi, My daughter has been born a month ago. She was very underweight below 2%. She is growing well. Midwives keep telling us she is dev...
3 answers |
5756989 tn?1373691558
Not really a question - but (Hopefully) an inspirational message for those in similar situations, including ours: Before you think abo...
Hi im feeling a little confused about my nt results and am trying to work out whats pushed my risk up. I am cery scared! Nt 2.8mm papp a ...
1 answer |
I deal with children that have downs syndrome and some of them are very rebellious and disobedient. How can I correct this problem?
15 answers |
I had my texst for down syndrome whn I was 15 to 18 weeks like normal and all the test came back negative... I started seeing a new docto...
8 answers |
I need this to be be brief and to the point. I have a 15 year old with down syndrome. she has suffered from depression twice. She was th...
2 answers |
Is it normal for a six year old girl with DS to try to put objects into her vagina and touch other people including adults in their priva...
2 answers |
My toddler loves her teenage male down syndrome cousin. She snuggled under covers and was moving around quite a bit as they were playing...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Down Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...