Aa
A
A
Close
Down Syndrome Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Down Syndrome issues such as Dental Problems, Communication Problems, Developmental Disabilities, Hearing Loss, Hypothyroidism, Immune System Problems, Learning Disabilities, Joint Problems, Muscle Weakness, Respiratory Disorders, Seizures, Sleep Apnea, Weight Problems.
81 - 100 (of 369) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is it normal for a six year old girl with DS to try to put objects into her vagina and touch other people including adults in their priva...
2 answers |
My toddler loves her teenage male down syndrome cousin. She snuggled under covers and was moving around quite a bit as they were playing...
1 answer |
ok my Justin is ds goin to be 12 soon,he has a obsession of girls already, he has a big brother that's bout to be 19,justin was basicly r...
2 answers |
5430231 tn?1367860389
Hello Looking for some help!! Our daughter who has been in school since she was 3 yrs old. Always pleasant some behavior issues but nothi...
2 answers |
Hi, I have a 15 year old son with Down Syndrome, who is suddenly having changes in his behavior at school. My husband and I separated 5 m...
6 answers |
My 16 year old son who has DS has been acting out sexually. This is not the first time and has been happening for several years now. The ...
4 answers |
Hi. I am 24 yrs old and I have two healthy boys aged 6 & 1. I am currently pregnant again and at 13wks I was told after my 12wk scan and ...
2 answers |
My 7 y/o thinks life is just all games and play but it's to the point where he just won't settle down. He thinks every time we need to pi...
2 answers |
I am a first time mom to a 4yr old son with down syndrome. Recently he has been having behavior isses such as hitting me and at times h...
5 answers |
At what age can you stop worrying about your child having Down Syndrome? Is this noticeable at birth? My wife had her 1st ultrasound an...
29 answers |
I help with a 33 year old Downs person. He has always been verbally violent with an invisible friend and he does pretend that he is actu...
2 answers |
I have a 13 year old boy with Downs syndrome he is presently in a summer daycare program with nomal child. Lately he has been showing si...
4 answers |
I have a 14 year old boy with ds. He is smart and pretty high functioning. He is also becoming a master manipulator. Most of the time ...
5 answers |
Im am 36 years old and 17w 4d and my quad blood screen came back slightly elevated for downs. The Dr said this raised my chances to 1 in ...
10 answers |
I had the t-21 test done a week ago and was told it would take two weeks for the results. i am so stressed out. Im 18w 4d and 36 years ol...
2 answers |
What positives, negatives and difficulties are encountered by the family members of a child with down syndrome?
1 answer |
I have an 11 yr old boy with DS. He has just started the 5th grade and has been sent home for throwing a trantrum in the classroom. He tu...
4 answers |
My 7 year old granddaughter has Down syndrome. She can be a loving, sweet child, but she hits and bites people (children and adults) and...
4 answers |
As individuals and their loved ones celebrate 3-21, which stands for 3 copies of the 21st chromosome, I want you all to know, that my son...
1 answer |
My doctor said I was 1 in 30 for my baby to have down syndrome from my blood work, someone please explain Im so worried and never went th...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Down Syndrome Community Resources