Aa
A
A
Close
Down Syndrome Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Down Syndrome issues such as Dental Problems, Communication Problems, Developmental Disabilities, Hearing Loss, Hypothyroidism, Immune System Problems, Learning Disabilities, Joint Problems, Muscle Weakness, Respiratory Disorders, Seizures, Sleep Apnea, Weight Problems.
81 - 100 (of 376) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5758739 tn?1373734521
Does cystic hygroma mean my child may have down syndrome? I had my first ultrasound at 10 weeks 5 days.a cystic hygroma was found on my ...
1 answer |
I have a 10 yo girl with Downs Syndrome and we are running into a situation where she is telling her 6 yo brother to touch her bare botto...
1 answer |
Hi, My daughter has been born a month ago. She was very underweight below 2%. She is growing well. Midwives keep telling us she is dev...
3 answers |
5756989 tn?1373691558
Not really a question - but (Hopefully) an inspirational message for those in similar situations, including ours: Before you think abo...
Hi im feeling a little confused about my nt results and am trying to work out whats pushed my risk up. I am cery scared! Nt 2.8mm papp a ...
1 answer |
I deal with children that have downs syndrome and some of them are very rebellious and disobedient. How can I correct this problem?
13 answers |
I had my texst for down syndrome whn I was 15 to 18 weeks like normal and all the test came back negative... I started seeing a new docto...
7 answers |
I need this to be be brief and to the point. I have a 15 year old with down syndrome. she has suffered from depression twice. She was th...
1 answer |
Is it normal for a six year old girl with DS to try to put objects into her vagina and touch other people including adults in their priva...
1 answer |
My toddler loves her teenage male down syndrome cousin. She snuggled under covers and was moving around quite a bit as they were playing...
|
ok my Justin is ds goin to be 12 soon,he has a obsession of girls already, he has a big brother that's bout to be 19,justin was basicly r...
1 answer |
5430231 tn?1367860389
Hello Looking for some help!! Our daughter who has been in school since she was 3 yrs old. Always pleasant some behavior issues but nothi...
1 answer |
Hi, I have a 15 year old son with Down Syndrome, who is suddenly having changes in his behavior at school. My husband and I separated 5 m...
5 answers |
My 16 year old son who has DS has been acting out sexually. This is not the first time and has been happening for several years now. The ...
1 answer |
Hi. I am 24 yrs old and I have two healthy boys aged 6 & 1. I am currently pregnant again and at 13wks I was told after my 12wk scan and ...
1 answer |
My 7 y/o thinks life is just all games and play but it's to the point where he just won't settle down. He thinks every time we need to pi...
1 answer |
I am a first time mom to a 4yr old son with down syndrome. Recently he has been having behavior isses such as hitting me and at times h...
3 answers |
At what age can you stop worrying about your child having Down Syndrome? Is this noticeable at birth? My wife had her 1st ultrasound an...
28 answers |
I help with a 33 year old Downs person. He has always been verbally violent with an invisible friend and he does pretend that he is actu...
1 answer |
I have a 13 year old boy with Downs syndrome he is presently in a summer daycare program with nomal child. Lately he has been showing si...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Down Syndrome Community Resources