Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
1 - 20 (of 1864) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been struggling for 2 years with the following symptoms: feeling lightheaded, loss of vision, shortness of breath, headaches, naus...
1 answer
Hi there. My 13 year old daughter has been having a lot of symptoms since the beginning of the year which are collectively so bad that sh...
2 answers
I am a 39 year old female with diagnosed eczema, alopecia areata, high blood pressure, migraines, increased sweating, widespread musical ...
I am a 39 year old female with diagnosed eczema, alopecia areata, high blood pressure, migraines, increased sweating, widespread musical ...
My younger brother 17, has been diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome, with recorded long sinus pause of 2.46 secs in december and 5.9secs ...
I have just made an appointment for a full work up at the Mayo Clinic, does anyone know the tests involved and how much they charge? T...
1 answer |
Hello. I am an 18 year old female. I began to have strange symptoms at about 16 years of age. I went to the doctor for these symptoms (wh...
2 answers
Hey Everyone, I'm a longtime member of MedHelp forums, actually longer than my current member name (since 2004) but this is my first p...
14 answers
Has anyone seen Dr. Svetlana Blitshteyn or heard anything about her treatment of Dysautonomia? I saw her listed as a medical advisor on ...
4 answers
I feel dizzy and breathless...as though the automatic functions of my body are no longer working. I quite often stop breathing when I'm f...
2 answers
  jjgevf,    gochoosy
967168 tn?1477588089
My youngest daughter (14) has been fainting and had arrhythmia's since she was 9, following my path. I wasn't DX with NCS/OI until I was...
3 answers
Hi, I was told by doctor that my thermoregulatory sweat test came back positive for peripheral autonomic neuropathy. They are referring ...
Hi All, I have recently been diagnosed w/POTS after a + TTT. It didn't induce syncope but rather the diagnosis was based on a severe ...
8 answers
  Mystcl
Hi, I am a 23 year old female, I have been diagnosed with POTS (by a tilt table test) since December, but I have had tachycardia issues a...
9 answers
I am 60 yo with a recent tentative dx of POTS syndrome. After a bout of recurrent fever this past summer I developed severe weakness, li...
886699 tn?1270783344
Does anyone know of a good Dr.that treats dysautonomia (POTS) in South Florida?? I have been to the Cleveland clinic neurology dept with...
38 answers | 5 comments
  eldyrarias,    eldyrarias,    Mrs_Hott
For some reason after taking Beta blockers, I actually get hypertension until around 24 hours after taking it, and then the hypotension H...
How do I just get to talk to others who understand what I'm going through??!! That's all I need. Just someone to talk to. I haven't mu...
1 answer
1455116 tn?1330509017
I am a 24 year old female. I've been told after having "unexplained" tachycardia for the last 6 years, that I have Inappropriate Sinus No...
22 answers | 1 comment
  Miap1,    Miap1
Hi. Firstly I apologize but English is not my first language. I am a 33 year old male. I am 1,80 cm tall and I weigh 82 kg. I exercise re...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources