Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
1 - 20 (of 1890) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
886699 tn?1270783344
I have been having this weard acid smell feeling in my nose, it co mes and goes, I have had it for about a month now. It feels as if wh...
3 answers |
Hello! I am a 26 year old female with inappropriate sinus tachycardia (IST), displaying all symptoms. I recently had an EP study because ...
9 answers |
Hi, I just came back from Cleveland Clinic and I tested positive on the tilt table for POTS, but they also told me that it is sec...
34 answers | 5 comments |
Hey! I have a strange question for you guys... I have noticed that multiple people with POTS have feeding tubes... (Ranging from semi-per...
3 answers |
I have night time bradycardia where my heart slows way down when I am in REM sleep. Night time monitoring of my heart rate shows that it...
14 answers | 4 comments |
Have you overcome a flu with POTS? Hi, I'm from Spain and my English is not very good, I'm sorry. I have POTS and I wanted to know ...
I've been dealing with a form of dysautonomia since 2006, with symptoms that are ringing in the ears, Raynaud's, insomnia, restless leg s...
1 answer |
Hi. I'm 28 yrs old. For 3 yrs I've been having health issues. While pregnant I started having issues with my heart, the cardiologist sai...
1 answer |
I've been dealing with a form of dysautonomia since 2006, it has now turned into pots. I'm scheduled for a pacemaker right before Thanksg...
Interested to hear if anyone has developed allergic reactions to meds after being diagnosed with dysautonomia? Some of mine are true all...
11 answers | 1 comment |
your current medical regimen is satisfactory. medication changes are to depend upon test results I still need echo and heart monitor. ...
2 answers |
For about 8 months or longer I've been experiencing joint pain, GI problems like nausea, occasional vomiting, and stomach aches. I've alw...
1 answer |
my dizziness started last week and started out of no-where i found out tonight that, while moving my eyes left-to-right, I can actually c...
Hi I hope this is the right place for questions on POTS. I have been recently diagnosed with the condition and it's thought to be li...
My son is being treated for autonomic dysfunction. He is taking fludrocortisone for the dizziness. Every day since February, he has had...
28 answers |
I have recieved copies of ECG's and they have the following coments stated on them: T Wave abnormality - on all ecg's ...
6 answers |
October 6th 2009 received flu shot with reaction within 1/2 hour to 45 minutes of shot..., blurred vision, tingling, numbness, short of b...
17 answers | 2 comments |
612876 tn?1355518095
"You just left it on the . . . where the food was." Does anyone else wind up saying nonsensical things like this because they get stuc...
17 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter was recently diagnosed with dysautonomia. Through research, we found Dr. Aaron Banks in Bakersfield and were set up to see hi...
My doctor thinks I may have pots (postural Tachycardia Syndrome) I get tired to the point that I have to lay down I feel faint sometimes ...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Cardiologists in your area?
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources
Top Arrhythmias Answerers