Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
1 - 20 (of 1885) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For about 8 months or longer I've been experiencing joint pain, GI problems like nausea, occasional vomiting, and stomach aches. I've alw...
1 answer |
my dizziness started last week and started out of no-where i found out tonight that, while moving my eyes left-to-right, I can actually c...
Hi I hope this is the right place for questions on POTS. I have been recently diagnosed with the condition and it's thought to be li...
Hi, I just came back from Cleveland Clinic and I tested positive on the tilt table for POTS, but they also told me that it is sec...
34 answers | 1 comment |
My son is being treated for autonomic dysfunction. He is taking fludrocortisone for the dizziness. Every day since February, he has had...
28 answers |
I have recieved copies of ECG's and they have the following coments stated on them: T Wave abnormality - on all ecg's ...
6 answers |
October 6th 2009 received flu shot with reaction within 1/2 hour to 45 minutes of shot..., blurred vision, tingling, numbness, short of b...
17 answers | 2 comments |
612876 tn?1355518095
"You just left it on the . . . where the food was." Does anyone else wind up saying nonsensical things like this because they get stuc...
17 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter was recently diagnosed with dysautonomia. Through research, we found Dr. Aaron Banks in Bakersfield and were set up to see hi...
I have night time bradycardia where my heart slows way down when I am in REM sleep. Night time monitoring of my heart rate shows that it...
13 answers | 4 comments |
My doctor thinks I may have pots (postural Tachycardia Syndrome) I get tired to the point that I have to lay down I feel faint sometimes ...
Hi. I'm 28 yrs old. For 3 yrs I've been having health issues. While pregnant I started having issues with my heart, the cardiologist sai...
Anyone else have asthma and POTS? I went to Cleveland Clinic and they recommended beta blocker, calcium channel blocker or mestinon. Lo...
9 answers |
Hi, I would like to understand which of the following disorders present with a sudomotor dysfunction: Parkinsons' Disease, Pure Auto...
I was diagnosed with a nervous system imbalance called Dysautonomia in 2005. At the time my main problem (and the only symptom I really...
Hi, I am a 36 yo female newly diagnosed with POTS after a year long mysterious illness. I started feeling crummy after flu shot, then fo...
12 answers | 1 comment |
5915940 tn?1376622234
For some reason this didnt post the first time. I have been diagnosed with POTS after a series of tests carried out by my cardiologis...
Ok. So ill be taking a shower and it can be cold, warm or semi hot and out of nowhere i cant breath at all, and i have seats in my shower...
Hi. My daughter has a diagnosis of POTS. This ce on shortly after tking meds for autoimmune condition hashimotos. with each day she gets ...
1399250 tn?1436946897
I've had POTS since late October 2008 or so, I have been to several doctors and have tried several medications as well as exercise and di...
25 answers |
A
A
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources