Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Harrafvr1
I had infusion for strengthenng.my bones last Thursday. Ever since my heart beat while resting has gone up into the ...
By Cookie3221
My son was just recently diagnosed with dysautonomia a couple weeks ago. We had been seeing a regular neurologist fo...
Gordon73May 20
By Gordon73
Sadly I seem to have developed a major autonomic dysfunction - been in and out of hospital every other day for the pa...
By steph1108
Im scared and unsure what im supposed to expect with this. Its been a bad weekend, anxiety, blood pressure up and dow...
By paulcarignan
I'm brand new to this site. Do you know about these interent resources? http://www.dysautonomiainternational.org/p...
CalusoApr 10
Rocko230Mar 26
By Caluso
Please help, has anyone seen severe mood swings in pots? My son is now 18 years old and was diagnosed 9 months ago w...
HeiferlyBlankApr 14
By ellpea
Hi all. I was diagnosed with POTS last year, and through my own research I am very confident that that is my issue, d...
delia311Apr 25
HeiferlyBlankApr 14
delia311Apr 09
By delia311
Hi, I'm new here. I'm 25, have 2 kids and wonderful supportive husband and way to may weird medical issues. I've be...
AmySouthMay 07
By STRinVA
Hi everyone. I know I am new and I know this is a long story, so I hope you will read. A few months ago, I woke u...
612876_tn?1355518095
KellyGottMay 19
HeiferlyBlankJan 14
dosheeJan 14
AuntCarolDec 09, 2014
By HeiferlyBlank Blank
I know many of us agonize over the decision of whether to rely on local doctors, travel perhaps hundreds upon hundred...
By AmySouth
I have been dx with POTS and autonomic neuropathy. I was looking for a Dr in the southern Indiana area or even just i...
By EDSPOTS
Hi My 24 year old daughter living in NYC is looking for a dr who knows how to treat POTS that is caused by EDS. Her ...
SuzyqoneMay 03
maltesesdJul 27, 2008
halbashesJun 26, 2008
melipnycJun 22, 2008
halbashesJun 20, 2008
By melipnyc Blank
Hi, I've been diagnosed with right side Harlequin syndrome. I'm interested in talking with others who have this rare...
612876_tn?1355518095
By HeiferlyBlank
Hey everyone, your fearless leader (ha!) here. I just wanted to post a message and let everyone in our community know...
Rocko230Apr 19
HeiferlyBlankApr 14
By Rocko230
Does anyone with POTS or HYPER POTS or autoimmune dysautonomia have demyelinating periphreal neuropathy? Doctors have...
By MaddieC12321
Hello all. My name is Maddie and I am 17 years old. I am a female living in Oregon. I have been expiriencing dizzines...
By VIVECAH
I have bradycardia. I was having blackout spells. My doctor put me on my the drain would work great about six months...
By VIVECAH
It is supposed to read my doctor put me on midodrine
By kayhill8
Hi, my 13 year old has been recently tentatively diagnosed with POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome). She...
ny2caliApr 19
halbashesMar 04, 2009
By princess4969 Blank
I have been poked, prodded, and darn near disected..My symptoms started 9 years ago and I have had unexplained severe...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank