Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
1 - 20 (of 1832) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter has been diagnosed with p.o.t.s. she is only 7 and today Joined in a football game with her friends after about 10 mins sh...
Lately my heart seems to be acting up making it hard to breath, feeling nauseated, getting dizzy and I get headaches at times. I recentl...
1399250 tn?1436946897
I've had POTS since late October 2008 or so, I have been to several doctors and have tried several medications as well as exercise and di...
24 answers
I posted this question in the Neurology forum before seeing this Dysautonomia forum. I was recently diagnosed with autonomic neuropathy ...
6 answers | 1 comment
Does anyone experience a rise in blood pressure and heart rate when they stand up or do slight exertion? Also, my heart pounds up into m...
3 answers | 1 comment
  achillea,    Curly03,    Anisha12,    wendygsd
Hi. I am new here. I have recently been diagnosed with pots type dysautonomia and also a form of super ventricular tachycardia most proba...
I am looking for a Dr. who treats POTS in Illinois. My daughter was diagnosed with POTS at Mayo Clinic in MN several years ago. She has b...
16 answers | 1 comment
  Eryn09
I have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (I worry I don't because i've been diagnosed without the title table test but my heart g...
Hello. I am new to this board. I have been searching for a diagnosis for 4 years and two weeks ago finally got some answers. It seems I h...
Hi! I am a 31 year old female in otherwise healthy condition but need help figuring out whats going on with me in the summer esp.: I ...
I am a 49 year old women and I can only stand up[ for 10 minutes max and that is a struggle. I feel my heaart pounding and I feel weak an...
13 answers
My 16 year old daughter started experiencing fatigue 2 years ago, then headaches (constant) and after multiple visits to multiple special...
1 answer
Yes would like answers if possible to this complicated disorder ! Bowel diseases is known to cause problems to the autonomic system , so...
255722 tn?1452550141
This one's new. I've struggled with vasovagal symptoms since I was 15 years old. So, I know that I faint for certain reasons, and am us...
7 answers
Hi, I have posted a few threads recently and hope I don't become a nuisance! Recently dx'ed with Autonomic Small Fiber Neuropathy, wi...
7 answers
  IHPA
2078882 tn?1333489661
HI I am new to this forum, and looking for a neurologist close to me that has experience or expertise in dysautonomia or POTS. I saw a ne...
6 answers
886699 tn?1270783344
Does anyone suffer from sleep apnea? Could this be part of all the symptoms of POTS? I use a bi-pap machine to sleep , and even with it...
9 answers | 1 comment
I have now and have had for over twenty years a variety of symptoms and all are on the list of markers for dysautonomia. But I think I w...
I have another question. Do any of you have trouble with gaining weight or not being able to lose it. I have gained about 15 lbs in the...
17 answers | 1 comment
1833449 tn?1333853101
If you have been diagnosed with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and/or various forms of autonomic dysfunction, do yourself a fa...
17 answers | 1 comment
  ayl291
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources