Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
1 - 20 (of 1858) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone seen Dr. Svetlana Blitshteyn or heard anything about her treatment of Dysautonomia? I saw her listed as a medical advisor on ...
4 answers |
I feel dizzy and breathless...as though the automatic functions of my body are no longer working. I quite often stop breathing when I'm f...
2 answers |
967168 tn?1477588089
My youngest daughter (14) has been fainting and had arrhythmia's since she was 9, following my path. I wasn't DX with NCS/OI until I was...
3 answers |
Hi, I was told by doctor that my thermoregulatory sweat test came back positive for peripheral autonomic neuropathy. They are referring ...
Hi All, I have recently been diagnosed w/POTS after a + TTT. It didn't induce syncope but rather the diagnosis was based on a severe ...
8 answers |
Hi, I am a 23 year old female, I have been diagnosed with POTS (by a tilt table test) since December, but I have had tachycardia issues a...
9 answers |
I am 60 yo with a recent tentative dx of POTS syndrome. After a bout of recurrent fever this past summer I developed severe weakness, li...
886699 tn?1270783344
Does anyone know of a good Dr.that treats dysautonomia (POTS) in South Florida?? I have been to the Cleveland clinic neurology dept with...
38 answers | 5 comments |
For some reason after taking Beta blockers, I actually get hypertension until around 24 hours after taking it, and then the hypotension H...
How do I just get to talk to others who understand what I'm going through??!! That's all I need. Just someone to talk to. I haven't mu...
1 answer |
1455116 tn?1330509017
I am a 24 year old female. I've been told after having "unexplained" tachycardia for the last 6 years, that I have Inappropriate Sinus No...
22 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. Firstly I apologize but English is not my first language. I am a 33 year old male. I am 1,80 cm tall and I weigh 82 kg. I exercise re...
Hey everyone. I have recently been diagnosed with Dysautonomia (POTS). Two years ago I started having fainting spells where I ended up i...
2 answers |
My heart rate is 75 when laying but goes from 130-140 when standing but I don't get dizzy or faint but I do feel like I want to sit back ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
19706822 tn?1482977766
i just found out information about POTS and as far i am searching online, i haven't found any cure for this except just taking water 2-3 ...
1 answer |
Hello I have sinus tachycardia and my Dr advised me to get a Kardia device. So I did and my first reading is kind of all over the place. ...
1 answer |
Hello! Do you have big flare-ups of dysautonomia symptoms? Does anyone have these issues more in cold weather? I have been diagno...
10 answers |
I have night time bradycardia where my heart slows way down when I am in REM sleep. Night time monitoring of my heart rate shows that it...
12 answers | 4 comments |
Hi, I've been diagnosed with right side Harlequin syndrome. I'm interested in talking with others who have this rare condition and/or pe...
6 answers |
I'm 16 and for about 7 months so far I wake up every morning with stomach pain. it started during the time of finals and I admit that tim...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources