Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
21 - 40 (of 1840) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. I am new here. I have recently been diagnosed with pots type dysautonomia and also a form of super ventricular tachycardia most proba...
I am looking for a Dr. who treats POTS in Illinois. My daughter was diagnosed with POTS at Mayo Clinic in MN several years ago. She has b...
16 answers | 1 comment |
I have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (I worry I don't because i've been diagnosed without the title table test but my heart g...
Hello. I am new to this board. I have been searching for a diagnosis for 4 years and two weeks ago finally got some answers. It seems I h...
I am a 49 year old women and I can only stand up[ for 10 minutes max and that is a struggle. I feel my heaart pounding and I feel weak an...
13 answers |
My 16 year old daughter started experiencing fatigue 2 years ago, then headaches (constant) and after multiple visits to multiple special...
1 answer |
Yes would like answers if possible to this complicated disorder ! Bowel diseases is known to cause problems to the autonomic system , so...
255722 tn?1452550141
This one's new. I've struggled with vasovagal symptoms since I was 15 years old. So, I know that I faint for certain reasons, and am us...
7 answers |
Hi, I have posted a few threads recently and hope I don't become a nuisance! Recently dx'ed with Autonomic Small Fiber Neuropathy, wi...
7 answers |
2078882 tn?1333489661
HI I am new to this forum, and looking for a neurologist close to me that has experience or expertise in dysautonomia or POTS. I saw a ne...
6 answers |
886699 tn?1270783344
Does anyone suffer from sleep apnea? Could this be part of all the symptoms of POTS? I use a bi-pap machine to sleep , and even with it...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I have now and have had for over twenty years a variety of symptoms and all are on the list of markers for dysautonomia. But I think I w...
1833449 tn?1333853101
If you have been diagnosed with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and/or various forms of autonomic dysfunction, do yourself a fa...
17 answers | 1 comment |
I have night time bradycardia where my heart slows way down when I am in REM sleep. Night time monitoring of my heart rate shows that it...
12 answers | 2 comments |
1323747 tn?1364810482
I have had a tendency toward dry skin all my adult life and have a variety of creams I use. Lately though, and I think this is the auton...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I apreciate any insight or help with this question. I am a 45 yr. old F that worked full-time as a kindergarten teacher, was...
20 answers | 1 comment |
1401877 tn?1288111239
Hi All, So I just got back from the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio and I thought I'd share my experience and see if you all relate to any of...
14 answers |
Hi All, I have recently been diagnosed w/POTS after a + TTT. It didn't induce syncope but rather the diagnosis was based on a severe ...
7 answers |
16361457 tn?1449656421
Hello. I was finally diagnosed with dysautonomia after having rapid heartbeat, insomnia, panick attacks and head and chest pressure for 8...
1 answer |
I've had issues with my kidney's for about ten years now - infections, reflux, stones, and scar tissue. For the past few years I've...
3 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources