Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
21 - 40 (of 1831) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1323747 tn?1364810482
I have had a tendency toward dry skin all my adult life and have a variety of creams I use. Lately though, and I think this is the auton...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I apreciate any insight or help with this question. I am a 45 yr. old F that worked full-time as a kindergarten teacher, was...
20 answers | 1 comment |
1401877 tn?1288111239
Hi All, So I just got back from the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio and I thought I'd share my experience and see if you all relate to any of...
14 answers |
Hi All, I have recently been diagnosed w/POTS after a + TTT. It didn't induce syncope but rather the diagnosis was based on a severe ...
8 answers |
16361457 tn?1449656421
Hello. I was finally diagnosed with dysautonomia after having rapid heartbeat, insomnia, panick attacks and head and chest pressure for 8...
2 answers |
I've had issues with my kidney's for about ten years now - infections, reflux, stones, and scar tissue. For the past few years I've...
3 answers | 2 comments |
For many years I've been struggling with different health problems. Last year I was able to get answers to my main question:" what's wron...
3 answers |
I am a doctor of alternative healing and if you need help I am here to assist you in a recovery. Would you like me to get to the root of ...
1 answer |
Hi My 24 year old daughter living in NYC is looking for a dr who knows how to treat POTS that is caused by EDS. Her GI dr wants to treat...
2 answers |
Who needs my help to get rid of some of the problems that your being faced with?
I recently went to the cardiologist and got the diagnosis of vasomotor instability. For the past several years I have had symptoms of POT...
1 answer |
I have read that there can be an adjustment period, but not sure how long is normal. My lightheadedness and tremors have been worse, and...
7 answers |
Hi All, I have had to call the paramedics a few times this month due to what my doctor calls autonomic crisis. I had a severe cold and ...
9 answers |
Hi. I have recently been diagnosed with a 'mild' autonomic dysfunction & have over the last few weeks been experiencing some abnormal car...
2 answers |
I'm seeing a lot of research being done that links AD and MTHFR methylation errors. Has anyone found that using the bio-available forms ...
886699 tn?1270783344
Does anyone know of a good Dr.that treats dysautonomia (POTS) in South Florida?? I have been to the Cleveland clinic neurology dept with...
37 answers | 3 comments |
I was wondering if anyone has delt with POTS while pregnant. I am now 21 weeks, the symptoms have started a very long time ago, but I hav...
34 answers | 1 comment |
143746 tn?1301278422
So far my lab work is consistent with hyperparathyroidism. Nevertheless I have had many symptoms of dysautonomia, such as lightheadedness...
2 answers |
I would appreciate any answers you can give me, When I was younger (2nd grade) I passed out at school, I was standing outside at a flag ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone, I'm a teenage girl who has been experiencing POTS symptoms for almost 3 years, and was just diagnosed this past October. my...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...