Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
61 - 80 (of 1847) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm seeing a lot of research being done that links AD and MTHFR methylation errors. Has anyone found that using the bio-available forms ...
I was wondering if anyone has delt with POTS while pregnant. I am now 21 weeks, the symptoms have started a very long time ago, but I hav...
34 answers | 1 comment |
143746 tn?1301278422
So far my lab work is consistent with hyperparathyroidism. Nevertheless I have had many symptoms of dysautonomia, such as lightheadedness...
2 answers |
I would appreciate any answers you can give me, When I was younger (2nd grade) I passed out at school, I was standing outside at a flag ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone, I'm a teenage girl who has been experiencing POTS symptoms for almost 3 years, and was just diagnosed this past October. my...
2 answers |
Has anyone gone to mayo clinic? What kinds of testing do they do for Dysautonomia there? It is going to be expensive coming from Canada...
2 answers |
Hi, I just came back from Cleveland Clinic and I tested positive on the tilt table for POTS, but they also told me that it is sec...
34 answers |
What causes so many auto immune disorders in one person and could it be a sign of blood cancer and how do you get someone to test you for...
5 answers |
Hello I have ZERO ENERGY all the time! I take midodrine and my BP is usually 100/60. My doctor will not prescribe anything for my excessi...
I have a few further questions for those who have been diagnosed with Dysautonomia... Has anyone ever received any actual "treatment" and...
1 answer |
I think this may sound like a crazy question, but has anyone had an issue with hair loss? My hair has always been super thick and it see...
8 answers |
hi everyone. I'm a teenager who has had POTS symptoms for over 2 years, but was just recently diagnosed this past October. I've fought an...
1 answer |
Hello from Canada.... Any Canadians experience trying to get a diagnosis in Canadaa? I am 5 years into this battle And just finally getti...
My daughter-in law has POTS. She and my son have been looking for a doctor in California, preferrably So. Cal. who specializes in POTS (P...
2 answers |
My daughter has Hyperadrenergic Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and I am just wondering if anyone else has this form of POTS. ...
24 answers |
As I look through the comments and articles on this website I noticed that many writings are not about "dysautonomia" at all. Apparently...
1 answer |
Hi all. I've been dealing with dysautonomia for years and am sick of being sick. I want to be more proactive in finding ways to help my c...
1 answer |
I started with symptoms of Orthostatic Hypotension (OH) and extreme fatigue at age 11. I am now 69 and was finally - 6 weeks ago - diagn...
My daughter has POTS and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome hypermobility type. The last several times I've given her a warm bath she has complained ...
16510023 tn?1448659368
Hi , I'm a 23 year old guy , Yesterday got diagnosed with dysautonomia ( Vasovegal Syncope , I have never have fainted yet ... ) I ha...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources