Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
61 - 80 (of 1832) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
986162 tn?1297442041
My trip to Rochester, MN was a rough one for me. I fell in the DFW airport because they didn't get a wheelchair for me in time to get on ...
10 answers |
Hello! Do you have big flare-ups of dysautonomia symptoms? Does anyone have these issues more in cold weather? I have been diagno...
9 answers |
I am a POTS patient. I was diagnosed when I was 18 by the Mayo clinic. Since then my symptoms would get better and worse, but mostly bett...
Just had ANSAR testing and it showed PPS in response to sympathetic stimulation. Does anyone know what this is? It says I also have inc...
My daughter has just been diagnosed with dysautonomia. We have been going to a gastroenterologist for months and had endoscopy's and a co...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a 28 year old that recently started having syncope. Preceding that I had EKG changes, mild mitral valve regurg, chest pain/SOB. I...
2 answers |
Hi there, My daughter has severe gastroparesis...now they are wondering about automonic instability......does anyone else out there wi...
3 answers |
I have had dysautonomia for about a year now,and I'm looking for people who dysautonomia in or near Charlotte.
I can't stay focused on anything. It's like my mind just goes blank in the middle of work, talking, everything. Feeling afraid and depr...
1 answer |
16502957 tn?1448576185
Heya guys, I was just wondering if any of you would be willing to do an interview over Skype or Facebook about what effects PoTS has on y...
1 answer |
Would anyone know of a "decent" dr. in preferably south Florida dealing with autonomic issues. I really do not want to travel to Vanderb...
13 answers |
My tilt table test results showed severe and chronic dysautonomia but the doctor didn't say which kind. From what I read MSA, PAF, and P...
1510006 tn?1305086486
I am 22 weeks pregnant with my son and I have been diagnosed with POTS/Hypotension for almost 4 years now. I have been researching POTS ...
35 answers |
Hi everyone. Just got tested but my neuro not an autonomic neuro. During Vasalva, they noted a normal sympathetic increased AND a para...
1 answer |
My 34-year-old son recently fainted -- not his first time, it has happened every so many years -- but it was concerning because he was ju...
1 answer |
I am 26 and newly diagnosed with POTS. It first hit me three months ago after a bad case of what I thought was food poisoning. Since then...
1 answer |
5915303 tn?1376609886
Does anyone on here have trouble with their legs being heavy or just down right hurt. Since I have been on midodrine I have been having t...
4 answers |
Please help, has anyone seen severe mood swings in pots? My son is now 18 years old and was diagnosed 9 months ago with Hyperadrenergic ...
22 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 34 year old with a history of chest pain, PVCs, lightheadedness, tremors, migraines, heat/cold intolerance. I was diagnosed with P...
1 answer |
Hello..My 26 y.o. daughter has been going through autonomic dysfunction or neuro storms as they have also been termed. She has a diagno...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources