Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
81 - 100 (of 1838) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Would anyone know of a "decent" dr. in preferably south Florida dealing with autonomic issues. I really do not want to travel to Vanderb...
13 answers |
My tilt table test results showed severe and chronic dysautonomia but the doctor didn't say which kind. From what I read MSA, PAF, and P...
1510006 tn?1305086486
I am 22 weeks pregnant with my son and I have been diagnosed with POTS/Hypotension for almost 4 years now. I have been researching POTS ...
35 answers |
Hi everyone. Just got tested but my neuro not an autonomic neuro. During Vasalva, they noted a normal sympathetic increased AND a para...
1 answer |
My 34-year-old son recently fainted -- not his first time, it has happened every so many years -- but it was concerning because he was ju...
1 answer |
I am 26 and newly diagnosed with POTS. It first hit me three months ago after a bad case of what I thought was food poisoning. Since then...
1 answer |
5915303 tn?1376609886
Does anyone on here have trouble with their legs being heavy or just down right hurt. Since I have been on midodrine I have been having t...
4 answers |
Please help, has anyone seen severe mood swings in pots? My son is now 18 years old and was diagnosed 9 months ago with Hyperadrenergic ...
22 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 34 year old with a history of chest pain, PVCs, lightheadedness, tremors, migraines, heat/cold intolerance. I was diagnosed with P...
1 answer |
Hello..My 26 y.o. daughter has been going through autonomic dysfunction or neuro storms as they have also been termed. She has a diagno...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I would like to know if anyone out there has taken Cardizem for POTS also what side effects if any did you have after taking it? I did n...
I really want to make this short & sweet, but that may be difficult because I've been through so much. It's been three years.. 3 miserabl...
1 answer |
I have just been through a series of testing at Cleveland Clinic to rule out MS and then with the electrophysiology cardiovascular team f...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have appts at Mayo in early December and have been reading about autonomic testing. One of the tests seems real simple - the deep brea...
ive had dysautonomia since i had mitral valve repair 2 years ago . My symptoms were POTS and effort induced inappropriate tachycardia and...
Hello, I was recently diagnosed with postural orthostatic techycardia syndrome and I need to find a Dr. Who knows about this condition...
Hi there, My Girlfriend was diagnosed with POTS in 2012 after beeing tested in a clinic for 2 weeks. Now we feel like some of the symp...
Is there a good POTS doctor in the northwest? Preferably the Spokane, WA area? Nobody I have seen knows much about it, and I have seen ma...
5851092 tn?1404137064
So has anyone else had this. If I stand completely still. My hr gradually raises and will get to around 100-110s. And I will feel uncomfo...
2 answers |
Hey y'all! Question, I'm wondering if I was misdiagnosed with pots when it really should have been deconditioning. It certainly could be ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources