Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
81 - 100 (of 1825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone. I have just been diagnosed with POTS and need to find a good doctor in Southern CA. Does anyone know of a good POTS doctor ...
3 answers |
Hello! I am a 26 year old female with inappropriate sinus tachycardia (IST), displaying all symptoms. I recently had an EP study because ...
8 answers |
492869 tn?1285022533
Last year, a member of our community started a thread called "What is your treatment? How well controlled are your symptoms?" It was qu...
7 answers |
Hi my name is Lynne and I live in London England. I have been suffering with Marfans Syndrom since I was a child and I have now also bee...
1 answer |
Hello, I believe I may have a form of Dysautonomia, but it is not diagnosed yet. Has anyone found a good doctor to work with in or arou...
Hello, Me and my Partner are caught up in a nightmare at the moment and don't know where to turn. 8 weeks ago in Mexico he fainted on ...
1 answer |
I posted this question in the Chiari forum but I thought it might be a good idea for me to post here as well. Since I've been reading ...
I live in the Monterey Bay area of CA and I'm looking for a physician who has some knowledge and experience in treating dysautonomia
5 answers |
2078882 tn?1333489661
HI I am new to this forum, and looking for a neurologist close to me that has experience or expertise in dysautonomia or POTS. I saw a ne...
5 answers |
hello I'm 36 y male suffering from horrible symptoms since 6 months, I have got a POTS syndrome with heart rate jumps from 75 to 120 wi...
2 answers |
15245050 tn?1439354760
Diagnosed with: Gallbladder removed - 2005 Polysystic Ovary Syndrome - 2006 Diverticulosis - 2010 Stomach ulcers - 2010 GERD - 2012 ...
I'm 35 years living in a hell since 6 months. I have many unexplained symptoms but I'm sure it is either POTS or Afib what is making my a...
2 answers |
I proceed to look up information on. DYSAUTONOMIA and I get multiple references to POTS????? Please explain.. WHY can't I get inf...
Hi there, reading about the diagnosis of Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome I got a little bit confused about the exact definit...
I'm not sure what direction to go now. My daughter has been passing out for over 2 yrs. She recently had a EMU study and her heart rate g...
2 answers |
Hello, I'm a 45y old man, living in the Netherlands. I have serious fatigue problems for more than 10 years. Since 3 months it has bee...
3 answers |
612876 tn?1355518095
I know many of us agonize over the decision of whether to rely on local doctors, travel perhaps hundreds upon hundreds of miles to get to...
20 answers |
Does anyone know how I can best cope with the physical demands of the job? Also, does anyone know exactly what the physical demands of th...
I was wondering if anyone else with pots experiences excruciating chest pain? Not just tightness or discomfort, but severe pain, usually...
3 answers |
Does anyone know a Doctor that specializes in POTS in Michigan they can recommend?
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...