Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
101 - 120 (of 1825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Today I saw my primary care physician. I suspect that I have POTS. I've been dealing with chest pain, shortness of breath, muscle spasms,...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with vasovagel syncope which is a fainting when your blood pressure lowers. This fainting seems to occur more often...
2 answers |
Sorry but this will be long but please respond if you have any info or same symptoms. I feel so alone with this illness and no one seems ...
2 answers |
Hi, my 13 year old has been recently tentatively diagnosed with POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome). She is unable to be upr...
2 answers |
I was writing to see if anybody on this blog has Chiari and POTS? I was diagnosed with Chiari one year ago and had decompression surgery...
1434905 tn?1283648703
Hi has anybody on here found any meds that help with the stomach problems of POTS. I feel like I have a lead cookie in my stomach all the...
11 answers |
About a year ago I had lyme disease in my spinal fluid and brain and at the same time developed Tackycardia and Vasovegal Sncope and nero...
7 answers |
Hi, My name is joey and i am 26 years old. I fell ill with a myriad of horrible symptoms almost 2 years ago (20months). I had had postura...
4 answers |
Im scared and unsure what im supposed to expect with this. Its been a bad weekend, anxiety, blood pressure up and down, nausea,hot then c...
3 answers |
Hi I am dignosed with IST(inapropriate sinus tachycardi), a similar condition to POTS, or at least overlapping. My diagnosis process has ...
3 answers |
This has been ongoing and worsening for 10 years now, every time I eat and stand up I feel like I am going to pass out with string head a...
This will be long so please bare with me. I am a 30 year old married, female with no children that has not found ANY relief over the last...
1 answer |
My son was just recently diagnosed with dysautonomia a couple weeks ago. We had been seeing a regular neurologist for migraines and head...
2 answers |
I posted this under neurocardiogenic, as one of my son's doctors mentioned vasovagol, but we are not really sure what he has. I have post...
13 answers |
1471920 tn?1286831137
Do nerves repair themselves? My ANS is not quite right as I am susceptable to low blood pressure from dehydration and orthostatic hypoten...
9 answers |
Hi all. I was diagnosed with POTS last year, and through my own research I am very confident that that is my issue, despite having found ...
4 answers |
I have not been diagnosed with POTS; however, after reading some of the symptoms, I feel as if I have some type of OI. What I thought wer...
9 answers |
How many of you are dealing with this disorder ?
2 answers |
I had infusion for strengthenng.my bones last Thursday. Ever since my heart beat while resting has gone up into the high 70's to 80's an...
1 answer |
Sadly I seem to have developed a major autonomic dysfunction - been in and out of hospital every other day for the past 6 weeks but still...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...