Aa
A
A
Close
Ear, Nose and Throat Forum
Questions in the Ear, Nose and Throat expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Discussions should relate to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.
61 - 80 (of 198) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I went to my dermatalogist yesterday for a rash on eyelid (atopic dermatitis) and to ask about a recurring sore just inside one nostril. ...
1 answer |
I had a nasion angle deformity (congenital) for which i got surgery done for that.. three sugeries were performed so far. the first one, ...
1 answer |
653502 tn?1237096447
My 5 year old son has been having alot of nose bleeds they dont last long but he will have a couple of them in a day and this has been go...
1 answer |
538894 tn?1389310148
I have had severe sinus problems and allergies for as long as I can remember. I recently read an article about the use of apple cider vin...
4 answers |
496495 tn?1224613463
I have had a headache for over 2 and half weeks off and on and for 3 days persistantly. I have went to the E.R. and they did two CTs, one...
2 answers |
I am 26y/o no history of hearing problems or ear problems my problem is when I am speaking I hear myself loud and clear but others cant h...
2 answers |
I have a rushing noise in my left ear that strangely comes with my heartbeat. What on earth could cause this.
2 answers |
I am a 34 year old female, suffering from severe fatigue, muscle weakness and various symptoms for several years, diagnosed with fibromya...
2 answers |
Hi there, I am 30 yrs old and have a 3.5 cm bone tumor that is next to my left frontal sinus. Here are some cuts off my MRI for refe...
5 answers |
I'VE HAD LEFT VOCAL CORD PARALYSIS SINCE JANUARY 08. AFTER MULTIPLE TEST SUCH AS ULTA SOUND OF MY NECK , I DO HAVE A GOITER, PET SCANS AN...
2 answers |
I have had a chronic ear infection in my right ear since I was 2. I had tubes put in my ear and after being on oral medication for 3 year...
2 answers |
My son is 13mos. He has "low muscle tone". We do not know why. We just noticed an extra flap of skin attached to his tongue. It looks lik...
2 answers |
I was treated for culture-positive strep throat 3-4 weeks ago. I continue to have some drainage with thick, green mucous from sinuses. ...
1 answer |
After a weeks of non-tender pain from base of my skull down my neck into the top of my shoulders and along my shoulder on the left side u...
3 answers |
Over the past 2 1/2 to 3 months I have suffered from pressure behind my eyes which has bothered me most upon waking up and when doing sit...
7 answers |
For over 20 days now EVERYTHING tastes and smells sickly sweet and chemical like. I have went to my doctor and he had no idea..thought it...
5 answers |
what if a bug enters to the nose?
3 answers |
Hi, I have been having some balance issues and nausea. I had a balance test done and the results came back that I have 27% more fluid in...
1 answer |
i have been having a hard time breathing through my nose lately and i have been sneezing at least onc every 2nd minute my nose runs const...
2 answers |
I havr been to quick care twice and sadly say the same Dr dboth times of course cannot see my Primary until next week they see no problem...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now