Aa
A
A
Close
Ear, Nose and Throat Forum
Questions in the Ear, Nose and Throat expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Discussions should relate to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.
81 - 100 (of 198) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I've had this for nearly a week now - and not sure if it is serious enough to spend some $ and go to the doctor. Initally symptoms w...
1 answer |
A few months ago I took antibiotics for an ear infection. However, 3 months later, I noticed a funny smell on my finger after itching my...
1 answer |
Hello! I just received these results from a CT scan. My family doctor says they mean nothing and to just take Clariton to reduce allergie...
2 answers |
152264 tn?1280358257
For several years I’ve been occasionally hearing a heartbeat-linked noise in my ears that begins shortly after lying down on my back in a...
3 answers |
I had an acute onset of hearing loss, squeeky robotic sounds and high pitched distorted hearing. It has now been 6 months. I still hav...
2 answers |
For about a week now my tonge feels swollen. It is very weird feeling. No pain just very anoying. It feels fat and never feels like it...
1 answer |
I have swelling under my left ear that is very painful when touched. My ears have a full feeling. I had thyroid cancer last year and ha...
1 answer |
i have a headache and a sensation that there is fluid running down the side of my head. I am now getting a clear fluid leaking out of my ...
2 answers |
hi there just a question and hope sometime could help or just some advice. my son is 4 in feb 09 and he cant speak, he is 2 years beh...
1 answer |
Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me what the issues are with my ear, I'd appreciate it. I used to listen to my music LOUD, every...
2 answers |
I've been given a course of antibiotics - erythromycin 250mg four times a day for seven days - for tonsillitis. Only one tonsil was sligh...
1 answer |
I have had a thumping sound in my left ear off and on now for about 3 weeks. I have been to my Dr and also the ER for this with little h...
2 answers |
Hi, I had a mastoidectomy 9/3 and really am wondering just how long I need to stay home? I was off almost 2 weeks and went back for four...
3 answers |
My son is 13 and a professional singer. About 6 months ago I noticed his raspy sounding voice accompanied by mucous in his throat. I th...
2 answers |
kk53 Female gig harbor - WA Member since Sep 2008 , Sep 19, 2008 03:55PM To: dr...anyone I had bacterial pnuemoni...
1 answer |
I'm having chronic & perpetual Frontal band-like "Tension headaches." Not a day of relief in years. Feels like I have vise-like pressure ...
1 answer |
I had a ct scan done and have been looking online to find out what some of this means. I won't be able to get to an ENT for a month but ...
2 answers |
You know the "lump in your thoat" feeling when you're fighting off crying? I've had that feeling now for a over the last 10 days. It feel...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 27 years, Female. I had my wisdom teeth extracted more than a month ago. All four teeth, except the botton right teeth, wa...
1 answer |
468973 tn?1212327120
I have been dealing over the months with constant pressure in my ears. It feels as though they need to be popped (as you would when in a...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now