Aa
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Forum

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

21 - 40 (of 684) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
918035_tn?1274648133
hi long story short, Ive had problems with my eating (anorexia) since I was about 12 years old, im now 20 years old. Ive tried to recover loads of times, but they always fail and I always end up relapsing. Im currently in a relapse now...
fatty00 | Last answer
BMI
Hello, 5'4 104 lbs (BMI app. 17.85). Is this appropriate for someone with Osteoporosis and otherwise healthy, with normal cycles?
thyroida | Posted
Okay i need help i dont know whats wrong because i eat im hungry but then i get full really fast and then im still not full
shy1125 | Posted
How do I delete my old post?
raddles94 | Posted
I'm anorexic and was wondering if recent rapid heart palpitations when resting have anything to do with this?
Libbymai | Posted
I had a fever a few days ago with abdominal pain and nausea but that's gone now. Ever since then, I get the same upper stomach pain but only about half an hour after eating, although I feel it's getting better. What could have caused th...
Mat789 | Posted
Hi, so i'm new to this site. but I have a question that 's been bugging me. Like i know it's most likely not schizophrenia... but i know or i think most people with eating disorders have you know the thoughts that come along with it. the...
Fangg | Last answer
Why is it when someone calls me fat or something, I start eating?
Baby_Gurl_Cutie | Last answer
Hi, I am wondering if hypothyroidism is a common symptom of long term anorexia. I am currently medically stable but have been struggling for three years with hypothyroid symptoms( constant fatigue, brain fog,cold hands, slow motor skill...
Twettse | Last answer
I'm 19 years old this year & my height is 149 & my weight is 81kg!! I really wanna lose weight but I can't I just feel lazy and I can't control my eating!! I don't really love food but when I'm bored I'll eat even if I'm not hungry!! I h...
Nanabibi | Last answer
Recently, I haven't been able to eat certain foods without gagging and getting sick. I'll get to the point where I swallow the food, and then I'll think about it and get sick. It's not with all foods, just certain ones. Just thinking abo...
Emilie63 | Last answer
3217886_tn?1391735882
I was anorexic but overcame it recently. Since increasing my intake of food (1 large meal and 1 dessert instead of only a small portion of carrots and almonds) I've gained 18 pounds which makes me roughly 9 pounds overweight as I am 5'4"...
Jazzmin_15 | Last answer
How in the world can I stop this cycle? I've been struggling with this for 30 years. I'm 47 & can't stop. Most of the time, a regular meal (I watch & mimic what others eat) & I'm so full & miserable, I have to purge. I try not eating mo...
Helpneeded000 | Posted
I have not eaten in 4days and have no urge to
Goodbipolar | Posted
Hi there. I am a third year Business Management student at the University of Dundee. I am starting my dissertation project and it is on "Are eating disorders increasing with the growth of social media?". I am analysing this area and I fi...
Hols1993 | Last answer
I have been fluctuating with my weight for so.long now but my LW is 28kg and I was pregnant during that time and I was eating normally. I am now 69kg and I am not sure if that is healthy (my height is 6'3") but I am starting to wanna pur...
DanielleAvehelig | Last answer
Hi, I'm 27 yrs old, i am 5'9", weigh 115 lbs.and suffer from anorexia nervosa but my eating habits have been getting worse...anywhere from not eating for weeks at a time so when I do finally eat I binge horribly...then the cycle starts a...
kris1291986 | Last answer
Hi, My age is 31. My height n weight is 5' 3" and 83 kg. I feel hungry when i am depressed and stressed.then i curb what ever in kitchen i can't control my appetite.. pls help me
shree_rajesh | Last answer
4541252_tn?1388922837
It started about a year or two ago i started to feel self-conscious about my body and weight and have constantly, since then, been beating myself up for the way i look. I'm 14 and have no idea what to do. I've purposely tried to thrown u...
surfgirl101 | Last answer
Hello there!! After 13 yrs of laxative abuse I completely stopped them. It's been 4 days and I'm determined to continue with my recovery. The only problem I'm having is that I am retaining a lot of water, specially in my face and hands. ...
Betty229 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now