Eating Disorders Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
918035_tn?1274648133
By fatty00 Blank
hi long story short, Ive had problems with my eating (anorexia) since I was about 12 years old, im now 20 years old...
BMI
By thyroida Blank
Hello, 5'4 104 lbs (BMI app. 17.85). Is this appropriate for someone with Osteoporosis and otherwise healthy, with n...
By shy1125 Blank
Okay i need help i dont know whats wrong because i eat im hungry but then i get full really fast and then im still no...
By raddles94 Blank
How do I delete my old post?
By Libbymai Blank
I'm anorexic and was wondering if recent rapid heart palpitations when resting have anything to do with this?
By Mat789 Blank
I had a fever a few days ago with abdominal pain and nausea but that's gone now. Ever since then, I get the same upp...
By Fangg Blank
Hi, so i'm new to this site. but I have a question that 's been bugging me. Like i know it's most likely not schizoph...
By Baby_Gurl_Cutie Blank
Why is it when someone calls me fat or something, I start eating?
By Twettse Blank
Hi, I am wondering if hypothyroidism is a common symptom of long term anorexia. I am currently medically stable but ...
Hogue57Feb 23
By Nanabibi Blank
I'm 19 years old this year & my height is 149 & my weight is 81kg!! I really wanna lose weight but I can't I just fee...
Hogue57Feb 22
By Emilie63 Blank
Recently, I haven't been able to eat certain foods without gagging and getting sick. I'll get to the point where I sw...
3217886_tn?1391735882
rian_Feb 12
By Jazzmin_15 Blank
I was anorexic but overcame it recently. Since increasing my intake of food (1 large meal and 1 dessert instead of on...
By Helpneeded000 Blank
How in the world can I stop this cycle? I've been struggling with this for 30 years. I'm 47 & can't stop. Most of th...
By Goodbipolar Blank
I have not eaten in 4days and have no urge to
Patricia Pitts, PhD Dec 27, 2013
By Hols1993 Blank
Hi there. I am a third year Business Management student at the University of Dundee. I am starting my dissertation pr...
Patricia Pitts, PhD Dec 29, 2013
By DanielleAvehelig Blank
I have been fluctuating with my weight for so.long now but my LW is 28kg and I was pregnant during that time and I wa...
By kris1291986 Blank
Hi, I'm 27 yrs old, i am 5'9", weigh 115 lbs.and suffer from anorexia nervosa but my eating habits have been getting ...
By shree_rajesh Blank
Hi, My age is 31. My height n weight is 5' 3" and 83 kg. I feel hungry when i am depressed and stressed.then i cur...
4541252_tn?1388922837
By surfgirl101 Blank
It started about a year or two ago i started to feel self-conscious about my body and weight and have constantly, sin...
By Betty229 Blank
Hello there!! After 13 yrs of laxative abuse I completely stopped them. It's been 4 days and I'm determined to contin...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank