Aa
A
A
Close
Eating Disorders Forum
Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.
41 - 60 (of 684) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my grandson is just as precious as can be. He has great parents who want only the beat for him. the boy will not eat solid food. Onl...
1 answer |
i have always struggled with my weight. when i am sad ir depressed or happy i always tend to eat alot and i cant seem to help it! everyt...
1 answer |
My question is that I'm 39 5'6 127lbs and been skinny all my life.. I get tired of people telling me to just eat more. Every time I try ...
Hi I'm 28 years old and I start purging my self at 15 years old, I would be on diet or do lots of exercise but it would be times that I w...
I like chocolates but people say i cant eat chocolates now for sometime is it right..? M in 6th week
Is it possible to wear the tummy tuck band while pregnant.
Hello, so I started my diet 8 months ago and lost over 16kg. I have now lost my menstrual cycle and I think I have undiagnosed eating dis...
3 answers |
I am taking Vyvanse and Prozac, and I'm having trouble getting myself to eat. I am still in a healthy weight range, so I'm not worried ab...
2 answers |
My grandfather had surgery to repair a hiatal hernia in March and since then, he's had episodes almost daily of sneezing about three time...
1 answer |
5838643 tn?1375205308
I have been overweight since 2nd grade and I have not been eating right ever since then. 2 years ago I started eating barely enough. but ...
1 answer |
I have a forty five year old male friend who has always been small but in the last few months Hasidic 39 pounds. He will eat a few small ...
1 answer |
How can i loose weight and the belly
2 answers |
i am 25 years old.my stomach has big of recent and i don't like big stomach.what do i need to do to reduce it.
1 answer |
I have suffered with anorexia for over 20 years. I have maintained my weight at 43 kgs (v low end of BMI). My daughter is nine years ol...
1 answer |
I've had a lot of issues growing up... I don't know my dad, my mum was severely depressed for years, and I was disowned by most of my fam...
3 answers |
Hi there, I am 29 year old male without any history of diagnosed conditions, except dyspepsia. I weigh 59 kgs for a height of 173 cms. I ...
1 answer |
I'm an 18yr old who only eats if I'm very hungry because when I eat on a regular basis, I get nauseous and put it back out. The weird t...
I am currently fed by tube as I havent eaten for 11yrs. Drs have put it down to me having a 'bubble' on my pituitary gland. I have though...
For 11yrs I have been tube fed as I do not eat. Other doctors have put it down to a malfunctioning pituitary gland. I have agreed with t...
Ever since school ended i've been starving myself...i've just been feeling self conscious...im 13 yrs old and i dont know what to do inor...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703