Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Forum

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.
I am developing anorexia, but I don't feel bad for it at all. I don't feel compelled to get help, etc. I don't feel like I'm good enough ...
I am 15 a year old girl, 5 foot and weigh around 102-104 pounds. Ive had problems with starving myself in the past and right now my starv...
How many times do you have to puke yourself to be considered bulimic? Does anorexia or bulimia cause hair loss? And is there any possible...
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post in but I think it is. Anywho, I'm 17 and about 5' 3" I weight around 80 lbs. could be...
Never diagnosed with a eating disorder but about 2 weeks ago I start taking laxaties I take between 3-4 a day I get on scale to many time...
Recently it seems that I've had some trouble eating. I'm not sure what causes it but when I'm in public it seems to be worst. When I try ...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.