Eating Disorders Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
15467721_tn?1440792462
By sleeplessjasmine
Since a young age, I have been very picky about food but at 14 years old, I developed a deep interest in eating. Over...
kallyoAug 26
By amigoats Blank
I just wanted to know if there is anyone in a similar position or has been and gotten out of how I am right now. I a...
By kallyo
Hello, I am going 1/2 crazy with waking up in the middle of the night wanting to eat, I just cannot stop it. The b...
By Frankie190
Over the last month or so, I've been experiencing a decreased appetite and interest in food. I used to love to eat es...
EllaMariAug 08
By little_kittykat
I don't like eating breakfast. I don't like anything at all. What should I do?
By RCA1952
What effects do these products have on people w/eating disorders?
SharihomeAug 02
By EVA01Sarge
I just join this site because I wanted some honest advice about how to deal with my issues. When I was about eight ye...
SharihomeAug 02
By Dex3434
I know. I'm not your average anorexic, I am a guy. I've been fighting anorexia for quiet sometime now, and I have act...
SharihomeAug 02
By Raciram
I'm 19 years old and Anorexic, it started when I'm only 14 but I never talk to anyone about it, my parents are so con...
SharihomeAug 02
By LeBeauPrince
I used to sleep on average 2-3 hours a night at the age of 11-17 and had a poor nutrition (consumed more carbs and le...
KittieKalJul 05
By KittieKal
Over the last month, I've been experiencing a lack of appetite. Not that I'm not hungry but I just don't want to/feel...
KittieKalJul 05
By scaredgreen
Okay, so I have Anorexia, had it since 2011, I stopped having a period since August 2013, but a few days ago I starte...
By Laurenaskew55
i am a 20 year old women who arrived in Orlando,Florida three days ago. Since then I have not been able to hold any o...
By peaceloveabby
Hi- I have a weird question that I can't seem to find others with the same issue. I have been on birth control p...
amysabJun 27
Ola1281Mar 05
alice846Dec 01, 2011
alice846Dec 01, 2011
nikkiphJan 02, 2011
By slythphoenix Blank
was anorexic, about 2-3 years ago. I'm 5'3", and at my lowest I got down to about 95 lbs. I got into treatment, and s...
By JacksonF
Right so I haven't been eating much. I've been eating because I know I have to but afterwords I just want to throw it...
By Caramaine
Hello, I've just joined this site because I really want some help. Since I was 14 I was bulimic and anorexic but pred...
By lynette7763
I Have starved my self to 104lbs and i started eating again about 2wks ago and i eat over 3,000 calories peanuts, any...
shlee1016Sep 01, 2008
marlaneAug 07, 2008
ThernesJun 29, 2008
NorthHamptonGirlJun 24, 2008
By melody_meltdown Blank
can bulimia cause random bruising? every since i started they apper out of nowhere. i just want to know if this cou...
By fooers
Need help. 90% of food disgust me. I really can't eat something unless I know it's extremely fresh or frozEn fresh. I...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank