Aa
A
A
Close
Eating Disorders Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens
1 - 20 (of 1720) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I cant have anything spicy as i feel burning sensation in stomach , having burning sensation in the morning while passing stool. I am ove...
often times when I eat oily foods and not vegetables, I get nauseated easily after few bites and feel like I'm gonna throw up, which I re...
I am wayyyy over my weight. And I am very stressed with exams coming up. I am f/14. At the point, I feel like skipping meals for the next...
I am trying to recover myself, in short, I am confused. I struggled with restricting/anorexia for about... 3 years? More or less. I...
I'm a 31 y/o female, 4'11', 120lbs and I've been throwing up everything I eat or drink (no exceptions) for going on almost 4 years now. I...
I recently (over the last month) became repulsed by food. The though of eating something- even food I enjoy(ed) makes me gag, and my stom...
Is anyone out there a binge eater that would like to get into contact to help recovery? I've had eating disorders for the past 10 years.....
4 answers |
428364 tn?1204147637
I want to have an eating disorder, so much.Sometimes i have bulimic episodes(i eat too much without control or without being able to stop...
53 answers | 1 comment |
was anorexic, about 2-3 years ago. I'm 5'3", and at my lowest I got down to about 95 lbs. I got into treatment, and starting eating to ga...
16 answers |
Lately Ive been feeling very sleepy to a point I could pass out. Whenever I stand up my legs get weak and I can't stand. I had blood work...
1 answer |
I'm currently 15 years old. I weigh 125 pounds and I'm 5'2 and a half. I can go 2 days without eating little to no food, because of my ap...
I have this eating disorder/ throwing up problem that I've had since I was 14. When ever I get really upset or anxious I start gagging ev...
2 answers |
10506901 tn?1431354357
I had an eating disorder in high school. I am now 24 but the yellow hands and feet (especially feet) never went away. Does anyone have ex...
Hi there its ovatini here and im im a 22 year old female and i really need your help. Its been 3weeks and 3days since ive been suffering ...
Hi there its ovatini here and im im a 22 year old female and i really need your help. Its been 3weeks and 3days since ive been suffering ...
Hello im a 27 yr old female. Havent gotten diagnosed with an ed officially but my therapist is pretty sure of it. I just recently had a p...
I had a poor diet first, and then i lost my father. Since then my period stopped till now for about 4 months, i eat now healthy and unhea...
Okay so I think I have both bulimia and anorexia (I haven't been diagnosed) is there anyone else who has not had there period in three ye...
Is it healthy if i only eat once or twice a day? Sometimes i dont have an appetite.
2 answers |
Hello, I've been bulimic on and off for about 15 years, but got clean and sober almost a year ago and it took on a life of its own. Needl...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources