Eating Disorders Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Inneedofgrace
Fear brought Bulimia into my life! & now fear is going to let Bulimia take my life! My body is trying so hard to warn...
tschockDec 15
By BFFCollie
So I'm in the process of gaining weight right now. I was almost at my goal eight, then dropped 2 pounds. I'm really s...
By Superstar97
Hey everyone. I am 17 and I think I have a eating disorder. but it's not like I eat and then go throw up but I eat an...
By Tom00
Please help am 23 years old male of height - 170cm weight - 92kilograms, I used to do regular gym workouts but for th...
By amigoats
I just wanted to know if there is anyone in a similar position or has been and gotten out of how I am right now. I a...
11313537_tn?1417131959
AumraixNov 30
By Aumraix
Hi, my name is Christmas. I'm 20 years old and I only want to know why I feel the way I do. I have been obsessed with...
11170796_tn?1417134910
By rosebyrne12413
I'm 5ft 3in, and currently weigh 88lbs. I was never really self-conscious about my weight until 8th grade, a...
By billiboy
Ok so it took a while for me to ask for help. heres a little backgroud.I was overweight in my teens. I started exerci...
By britannesum
Hello,im 14years old I weigh 108ib or7.6st,and im 66.5cm or 5ft6in,and I can't stop wanting tp loose weight I want t...
By Mags94
I'm really embarrassed of myself right now but I have no one to talk with about it so I thought that's good idea to a...
IAmClaireNov 25
By LibrarianJane
Is it just me or does nobody nowadays look past body image? I have been the over eater on the cusp of obesity. And...
By Asdfgjkl700
Im 16 male and i am never in the mood to eat i havnt ate breakfast on a school day in probably a year when i get to s...
By bamers
i havent had a period in over a year this is due to my bad habbit of being bulimic i know thats a problem too but th...
xconniexNov 09
By anonymous285
Hi, I'm in recovery from anorexia having recently come out of months of inpatient treatment. I'm on a combination of ...
By taytay8
I have abused laxatives for about 5 years. I stopped getting my period about 3 years ago and then I resumed them for ...
thyroidaOct 29
EllaMariOct 26
By thyroida
I know someone who fainted in public from eating disorder; fire dept. and police contacted, but the person refused me...
OdelanoshOct 29
Dr. Kokil Mathur Apr 18, 2012
By donald388 Blank
Is this free? NO!! I have temporal wasting and nobody has been knowledgeable enough to tell me how to reverse it....
By Mummy_at_16
I'm 16 and 21 weeks pregnant, I've been diagnosed with bulimia when I was 14 and still struggling with it. I used to ...
10561091_tn?1414500954
By ladyreem
Hi im a female I gained some pounds and I cant loss weight easily I bought majestic slimming capsules. I didnt take a...
EllaMariOct 26
By SKP65
My daughter aged 15 years is complaining of stomach ache and bloating for the last 15 days. She had severe loose moti...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank