Aa
A
A
Close
Eating Disorders Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens
1 - 20 (of 1788) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20226391 tn?1492916209
A few months ago, I started mainly eating this one food. Now, I will only eat a select few foods and will starve myself if I do not get o...
Hello, I've been wondering this for awhile. I am a 15 year old girl who has had her period for 3 years now, however, I only get it every ...
not wanting to get up how do i cope with extreme emotions other than eating? Is this ocd?
Last year I forced myself to vomit constantly - as often as I could. I decided for my own health I would stop - it's been a year, I've ga...
1 answer
I've been eating so much lately, I can't stop it. I feel so ugly & fat. I started emotional eating when my step father started molesting ...
I'm 19 and have always been in good health except the last two months, I suddenly had constant headaches, dizziness, and pain in my right...
8 answers | 1 comment
  SharlaE,    SharlaE
For the past month I have been throwing up after breakfast and dinner. On purpose. It has become a habit and I can't stop, I am losing we...
2 answers
My brother is 27 years old and has been living at home with our parents for the last 3 years or so. In the last year I have seen a signif...
Since June I have lost 10 pounds I am now 5 foot 10 and 146 pounds Latly my ribs have been hurting sometimes it feels like something ...
14 answers
Lately I haven't been able to eat. Even the thought of eating makes me feel sick to my stomach. Can someone (a professional preferably) h...
So, I'm not saying I necessarily have an eating disorder, although I have always had a mental block, and sometimes just can't eat, I've ...
2 answers
I went from being anorexic. 111 and 5"11 to now overeating gained over 50 lbs in the past three months. I don't know what to do with mys...
4 answers
She never feels well and has never been diagnosed so please help me find out whats wrong with her. Her stomach always hurts and she's alw...
I have had anorexia for over six months now, and about 2 months into it, I stopped getting my period. I'm really scared, and I told my pa...
12 answers | 1 comment
In my case I am 5'6" and my lowest was 85 and now 205 a year later. I am a vegetarian who eats properly. Mostly veggies, some egg white...
was anorexic, about 2-3 years ago. I'm 5'3", and at my lowest I got down to about 95 lbs. I got into treatment, and starting eating to ga...
17 answers
So when i was young i used to eat all the time and i mean all the time and i never felt full but i never felt hurgy and later on i in ele...
Gia is an Italian greyhound, age unknown, although she was rescued in 2009 and was full grown then. Several times a month for years her ...
1 answer
My primary care doctor prescribed me 150mg wellbutrin for anxiety and panic attacks. I mentioned briefly I had a long history of eating d...
1 answer
can anyone tell me if bulimia can cause diabetes? or can it be related anyhow?
4 answers | 1 comment
  Raynah
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources