Aa
A
A
Close
Eating Disorders Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens
1 - 20 (of 1782) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anyone dedicated and willing to be on the same level as me? Diet plan: under 450 calories a day for 2 weeks, 300 next two weeks, then kee...
2 answers |
Lately I haven't been able to eat. Even the thought of eating makes me feel sick to my stomach. Can someone (a professional preferably) h...
So, I'm not saying I necessarily have an eating disorder, although I have always had a mental block, and sometimes just can't eat, I've ...
2 answers |
For the past month I have been throwing up after breakfast and dinner. On purpose. It has become a habit and I can't stop, I am losing we...
1 answer |
I went from being anorexic. 111 and 5"11 to now overeating gained over 50 lbs in the past three months. I don't know what to do with mys...
4 answers |
She never feels well and has never been diagnosed so please help me find out whats wrong with her. Her stomach always hurts and she's alw...
I have had anorexia for over six months now, and about 2 months into it, I stopped getting my period. I'm really scared, and I told my pa...
12 answers | 1 comment |
In my case I am 5'6" and my lowest was 85 and now 205 a year later. I am a vegetarian who eats properly. Mostly veggies, some egg white...
was anorexic, about 2-3 years ago. I'm 5'3", and at my lowest I got down to about 95 lbs. I got into treatment, and starting eating to ga...
17 answers |
So when i was young i used to eat all the time and i mean all the time and i never felt full but i never felt hurgy and later on i in ele...
Gia is an Italian greyhound, age unknown, although she was rescued in 2009 and was full grown then. Several times a month for years her ...
1 answer |
My primary care doctor prescribed me 150mg wellbutrin for anxiety and panic attacks. I mentioned briefly I had a long history of eating d...
1 answer |
can anyone tell me if bulimia can cause diabetes? or can it be related anyhow?
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello Sir/Madam, My wife can't even tolerate normal spicy food. She said that she used to eat spicy food but problem started since 2-...
4 answers |
So I've been restricting to varying levels for over a year now and now I'm afraid I'm going to die of heart failure. I was getting some c...
1 answer |
I was anorexic for 8 months. I am 5 5" and weighed 130 at the beginning of my disorder. I was excessively exercising for two hours a day ...
I am posting this in the Eating Disorders forum, mainly because it has to do with vomiting. But my main condition is a personality disord...
I have a severe addiction to eating drywall. I crave it day and night. How do i stop?
1 answer |
hi there! I have a very close friend that has been doing some things that have been a cause for concern. Just a little back story, she...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 22 year old female who suffered from bulimia for almost 2 years. Over the past 12 months I have been in recovery (dramat...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources