Aa
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

41 - 60 (of 1710) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I need to gain 10 pounds, fast. I am currently eating 500 calories over my recommended intake but not gaining weight.
Grace_B_G | Posted
Ok, this is going to be a very long post. Some of it might be scatter-brained because I have a hard time wording things due to poor concentration (I'm assuming it might have something to do with my poor amount of food intake). I'm 34 ...
FireFly337 | Posted
612101_tn?1220776460
I have suffered from binge eating since I was 20 yrs old. I am now 36. For the last 15 yrs I have been on many many anti depressants, diets, diet pills etc. I have had pretty much binge free the last 2 years while I was on Effexor and W...
txtgirl | Last answer
12486306_tn?1425535868
I am 19 years old, and I weigh 220 pounds. I hardly eat, I will eat only about one meal a day, not intentionally, I just forget that I NEED to eat to survive, but this has been going on for about 3/4 months, I have not lost weight, hav...
AJV87 | Last answer
I'm 19 and my period has been missing for TWO MONTHS. I've been taking pregnancy tests every week and the constantly say negative. I've also had a brief period of binge and purgingthis last month but have stopped. My lower stomach also f...
Suzytaranyuk | Last answer
Im 32 and a mother of four. Never missed a period our bleed in between. We have been trying for our last child for over a year. My last period was feb 11 lasted 2 days as usual. My match period was due March 12 it is now March 26 and nad...
desibaby1982 | Posted
I HATE THE WAY I LOOK. I AM 5'2 AND I FEEL FAT! I AM FAT! I HAVE BEEN GAINING WAIT THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS MAYBE LIKE 5LBS AND IT *****. THIS SUMMER I WENT ON A DIET AND FOUND MY SELF STRUGGLING WITH BULEMIA AND ANOREXIA! MY DIET STARTE...
Collegebeauty22 | Last answer
Hi, I am 13 and I am 5'3 and I weigh 107 and I suffer from anorexia, NOBODY KNOWS, and I ate only one meal a day for the past week and sometimes nothing at all, I passed out in the kitchen a few minuets ago and I was only out for like 5 ...
JustListen | Last answer
I used to be anorexic, but I got over that a few years ago. I'm still dealing with the effects today because although at one point I was at a healthy weight, it didn't last long when I started taking ADHD medicine that also caused me to ...
skittlz55 | Last answer
I developed bulimia over 2 years ago and a year ago I got referred to an eating disorders clinic. The thing is, I hated it - and not just because they were challenging my eating disorder. I began to "recover" and by this I mean, I just...
Alice52396 | Last answer
i have a big issue with food. I don't eat more than 700-900 hundred calories maybe less. I have days where I will eat just over 1,000 no more than 1,200 and that's if I need energy or have to but hate my self. I always worry about my wei...
Welshgirl98x | Last answer
1223598_tn?1289972059
Okay, this community has been helpful to me in my recovery, I am grateful for Zoe responding to my first question at the beginning of my recovery from Anorexia, Bulimia and Over exercising for 11 years. I am fighting strong this time, so...
ciqala | Last answer
I'm 158cm, I'm around 45kg (I can't be sure because my mother hid the scales) and I'm 13. I obsess about my body constantly and I eat up to 500 calories per day. I looked it up and the website said that Anorexia Nervosa is usually self d...
mac_c | Posted
Hi there, I am 24 years old and suffer with anorexia. Four weeks ago, due to my low BMI, I increased my calories by 300 . I was expecting to see an initial large weight gain due to water weight/glycogen stores etc that would then decr...
recovering_me | Posted
Im not sure if i have a eating disorder or not. I always think about food. Either eat a lot or not at all. I want to be thin feel beautiful confident!!! I have depression and anxiaty. Im obssesed with looking at thin people on the intern...
spiritualgirl_ | Last answer
6yrs back I was a NHL (non-Hodgkin lymphoma) patient in remission (no evidence of disease). I went through chemo treatment 6yrs back. For last one year I have developed tendency to fall i.e. losing balance. Of late and, and loss of stren...
jsrao | Posted
11313537_tn?1417131959
Hi, my name is Christmas. I'm 20 years old and I only want to know why I feel the way I do. I have been obsessed with my weight since I was five years old. Every minute of every day I am thinking about my body. I cant see people on the s...
Aumraix | Last answer
So I'm a 16 year old girl, about 5'5' and 110lbs. I'm on a calorie restricting diet and exercising a lot to lose weight. My family doesn't know and I can't talk to them about it due to circumstances i cannot discuss. My one friend who kn...
Rosieee77 | Last answer
Ok so it took a while for me to ask for help. heres a little backgroud.I was overweight in my teens. I started exercising and am now in pretty decent shape. Funny thing is that I'm a personal trainer. But my Bulimia is destroying me! Th...
billiboy | Last answer
So I am 17 I'm 5'9 and my body is definitely of a larger build, I have a lot of muscle and I am 245 lbs (which I've been told that I don't look that thick)... But no matter how tight of a routine I'm on and how intense the dieting is or...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources