Aa
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

41 - 60 (of 1718) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Need help. 90% of food disgust me. I really can't eat something unless I know it's extremely fresh or frozEn fresh. I can't eat left overs or fruit or veggies that have sat in fridge for more than a day. I really do try but I either thr...
  Posted
I am a 46 year old male who suffers from reflux. Recently I am experiencing pain while eating. The pain is intense and starts approximatley 7 seconds after I swallow. The pain does not occur with liquids ansd not all foods. It is les...
  Posted
Hi my wife is suffering from Bulimia. She also has OCD and bad body image. She is in her 30s and has been to a couple outpatient clinics that don't seem to help much. She has also done an impatient one for a couple days and checked herse...
  Posted
I have stop bulimia! It's only been a few days but that's a start. I've never tried to stop before now I've read more into it and see all it can do and probably has done. This has been going on for 12 years and for me and my children's s...
  Posted
Hello People, I have had Bulimia for a few months now. I'm 14 years old and overweight. I remember days, where I didn't purge at all, and then days, where I purged like 3-4 times. I really want to get out of this circle. I've tried t...
  Posted
so i am now recovering from anorexia but i am still underweight. I weight 50 kg and i am 168 cm. i want to stop counting calories cause when i do i always get scared and eat low calorie foods! How do i make sure i eat well without counti...
  Posted
hi! I am 16 years old, female, 100lbs, and 5'6. I'm just starting recovery from anorexia nervosa/orthorexia, I've been in recovery for about a week and a half. for about 1-2 months I was eating 400-700 calories a day with exercise (socce...
  Posted
My boyfriend had an eating disorder before and a few days ago his 'friends' called him fat and he took it to heart and has now stopped eating and gets sick. Iv tried supporting him asking him to get help, if I tell anyone he would be so ...
  Posted
Hi I'm 22 year old female , I been suffering with anxiety and allergy for a long time. I couldn't eat this morning,I been passing gas a lot,I feel like something stuck in my throat,I been burping alot and sometimes I have an headache. I ...
  Posted
Hello, my name is Tina and I am recovering from laxative abuse. I am 7 weeks in, and I have gained 27 lbs. I have outing edema, and was put on 20 mg Lasix to help with that about 4 weeks in. It did NOTHING. after 2 weeks, we switched t...
  Posted
I had Nissen surgery for a sliding hiatle hernia several years ago, did well for a few years, but began having pain in my chest and back after eating and drinking. The pain is getting more severe and lasting longer no matter what I eat o...
  Posted
I need to gain 10 pounds, fast. I am currently eating 500 calories over my recommended intake but not gaining weight.
  Posted
Ok, this is going to be a very long post. Some of it might be scatter-brained because I have a hard time wording things due to poor concentration (I'm assuming it might have something to do with my poor amount of food intake). I'm 34 ...
  Posted
612101 tn?1220776460
I have suffered from binge eating since I was 20 yrs old. I am now 36. For the last 15 yrs I have been on many many anti depressants, diets, diet pills etc. I have had pretty much binge free the last 2 years while I was on Effexor and W...
  Posted
12486306 tn?1425535868
I am 19 years old, and I weigh 220 pounds. I hardly eat, I will eat only about one meal a day, not intentionally, I just forget that I NEED to eat to survive, but this has been going on for about 3/4 months, I have not lost weight, hav...
  Posted
I'm 19 and my period has been missing for TWO MONTHS. I've been taking pregnancy tests every week and the constantly say negative. I've also had a brief period of binge and purgingthis last month but have stopped. My lower stomach also f...
  Posted
Im 32 and a mother of four. Never missed a period our bleed in between. We have been trying for our last child for over a year. My last period was feb 11 lasted 2 days as usual. My match period was due March 12 it is now March 26 and nad...
  Posted
I HATE THE WAY I LOOK. I AM 5'2 AND I FEEL FAT! I AM FAT! I HAVE BEEN GAINING WAIT THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS MAYBE LIKE 5LBS AND IT *****. THIS SUMMER I WENT ON A DIET AND FOUND MY SELF STRUGGLING WITH BULEMIA AND ANOREXIA! MY DIET STARTE...
  Posted
Hi, I am 13 and I am 5'3 and I weigh 107 and I suffer from anorexia, NOBODY KNOWS, and I ate only one meal a day for the past week and sometimes nothing at all, I passed out in the kitchen a few minuets ago and I was only out for like 5 ...
  Posted
I used to be anorexic, but I got over that a few years ago. I'm still dealing with the effects today because although at one point I was at a healthy weight, it didn't last long when I started taking ADHD medicine that also caused me to ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...