Aa
A
A
Close
Eating Disorders Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens
41 - 60 (of 1720) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I Have starved my self to 104lbs and i started eating again about 2wks ago and i eat over 3,000 calories peanuts, anything you can think ...
can bulimia cause random bruising? every since i started they apper out of nowhere. i just want to know if this could be it?
5 answers |
Need help. 90% of food disgust me. I really can't eat something unless I know it's extremely fresh or frozEn fresh. I can't eat left over...
I am a 46 year old male who suffers from reflux. Recently I am experiencing pain while eating. The pain is intense and starts approxima...
Hi my wife is suffering from Bulimia. She also has OCD and bad body image. She is in her 30s and has been to a couple outpatient clinics ...
1 answer |
I have stop bulimia! It's only been a few days but that's a start. I've never tried to stop before now I've read more into it and see all...
Hello People, I have had Bulimia for a few months now. I'm 14 years old and overweight. I remember days, where I didn't purge at all, ...
3 answers |
so i am now recovering from anorexia but i am still underweight. I weight 50 kg and i am 168 cm. i want to stop counting calories cause w...
hi! I am 16 years old, female, 100lbs, and 5'6. I'm just starting recovery from anorexia nervosa/orthorexia, I've been in recovery for ab...
My boyfriend had an eating disorder before and a few days ago his 'friends' called him fat and he took it to heart and has now stopped ea...
Hi I'm 22 year old female , I been suffering with anxiety and allergy for a long time. I couldn't eat this morning,I been passing gas a l...
Hello, my name is Tina and I am recovering from laxative abuse. I am 7 weeks in, and I have gained 27 lbs. I have outing edema, and was...
1 answer |
I had Nissen surgery for a sliding hiatle hernia several years ago, did well for a few years, but began having pain in my chest and back ...
I need to gain 10 pounds, fast. I am currently eating 500 calories over my recommended intake but not gaining weight.
Ok, this is going to be a very long post. Some of it might be scatter-brained because I have a hard time wording things due to poor conce...
612101 tn?1220776460
I have suffered from binge eating since I was 20 yrs old. I am now 36. For the last 15 yrs I have been on many many anti depressants, di...
8 answers |
12486306 tn?1425535868
I am 19 years old, and I weigh 220 pounds. I hardly eat, I will eat only about one meal a day, not intentionally, I just forget that I ...
2 answers |
I'm 19 and my period has been missing for TWO MONTHS. I've been taking pregnancy tests every week and the constantly say negative. I've a...
1 answer |
Im 32 and a mother of four. Never missed a period our bleed in between. We have been trying for our last child for over a year. My last p...
I HATE THE WAY I LOOK. I AM 5'2 AND I FEEL FAT! I AM FAT! I HAVE BEEN GAINING WAIT THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS MAYBE LIKE 5LBS AND IT *****....
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources