Aa
A
A
Close
Eating Disorders Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens
41 - 60 (of 1737) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
15146534 tn?1438726843
Straight to the point: How far underweight is a person when they are hospitalized for anorexia typically? I would like to avoid that ever...
15467721 tn?1440792462
Since a young age, I have been very picky about food but at 14 years old, I developed a deep interest in eating. Over the past years, my ...
I just wanted to know if there is anyone in a similar position or has been and gotten out of how I am right now. I am 99% sure I have a ...
1 answer |
Hello, I am going 1/2 crazy with waking up in the middle of the night wanting to eat, I just cannot stop it. The best way to describe ...
Over the last month or so, I've been experiencing a decreased appetite and interest in food. I used to love to eat especially carb and fa...
I don't like eating breakfast. I don't like anything at all. What should I do?
2 answers |
What effects do these products have on people w/eating disorders?
|
I just join this site because I wanted some honest advice about how to deal with my issues. When I was about eight years old I was diagno...
2 answers |
I know. I'm not your average anorexic, I am a guy. I've been fighting anorexia for quiet sometime now, and I have actually gained a lot o...
1 answer |
I'm 19 years old and Anorexic, it started when I'm only 14 but I never talk to anyone about it, my parents are so concern about me, even ...
1 answer |
I used to sleep on average 2-3 hours a night at the age of 11-17 and had a poor nutrition (consumed more carbs and less protein and vitam...
1 answer |
Over the last month, I've been experiencing a lack of appetite. Not that I'm not hungry but I just don't want to/feel like eating. I don'...
1 answer |
Okay, so I have Anorexia, had it since 2011, I stopped having a period since August 2013, but a few days ago I started bleeding, and I ha...
1 answer |
i am a 20 year old women who arrived in Orlando,Florida three days ago. Since then I have not been able to hold any of my food down I can...
Hi- I have a weird question that I can't seem to find others with the same issue. I have been on birth control pills for 7 or 8 year...
Right so I haven't been eating much. I've been eating because I know I have to but afterwords I just want to throw it up. I used to eat a...
Hello, I've just joined this site because I really want some help. Since I was 14 I was bulimic and anorexic but predominantly bulimic. I...
I Have starved my self to 104lbs and i started eating again about 2wks ago and i eat over 3,000 calories peanuts, anything you can think ...
can bulimia cause random bruising? every since i started they apper out of nowhere. i just want to know if this could be it?
4 answers |
Need help. 90% of food disgust me. I really can't eat something unless I know it's extremely fresh or frozEn fresh. I can't eat left over...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources