Aa
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

81 - 100 (of 1710) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just had a mental breakdown. couldn't stop crying. It happened a week ago as well. I started binge behavior during the summer I was so worried so went to see a doctor last month. and I was told that I have anorexia. my height is 164.5c...
jo1ooo | Posted
I am a recovering anorexic. I am 18 years old with an abnormally-short height of 4'11 (hereditary). Due to binge-eating (without restriction), I gained 30 lbs within 4 months to reach a healthy weight of 39 kg (86 lbs). Eventually, I...
Becktsy | Last answer
Well it's been almost 4 years clean and it's back do you ever get clean of it are is it always there
cam76 | Last answer
3y9m old daughter is getting a g tube at the end of October. What is pre-op like? How does the operation work? How is the recovery and how long is the down time? Sorry for so many questions-GI doctor has a heavy accent =/
I weigh 7 stone and I am 5ft 6in. I checked my BMI and it is 15.8, I am booking an app with my GP this week. I'm so worried I have an eating disorder. Any help or suggestions would be great!
Lexii1994 | Posted
Would this be considered an eating disorder? And if so, which one and what treatment/therapy/help might be available? Significant weight loss, but with-in normal weight. -75 pounds with in 3-5 months. Restrictive eating 200-500 cal...
Busyandcreativefemme | Last answer
Hello, I've been experiencing repetitive motions like 6 times a day. I used medication like providac but still i'm facing the problem. Stool test is normal and is negative for salmonella and other tests. Please help me with this....
gastro_user123 | Posted
10556293_tn?1411014828
I am transgender male to female.. I am said to be very beautiful and that no one can tell. But I am five foot ten and 135 lbs. I want to be 115 lbs. I want to stop eating. But every day I just can't help but eat something. I try to eat...
Vyicktoiriyjiah | Posted
I am in need of a nutritional info. I am 53yrs old. and since 2008 I have not weighed more than 75lbs. In 2011 I had a feeding tube put in, however, my body rejected the plastic & it was sitting on the aortic nerve, so I made her pul...
chesbeach | Posted
Hi I'm 16 I don't know if I am in the right area but I have been experiencing stomach aches which seem from when I wake up to when I go to sleep. Almost every single day I have a stomach ache. I used to somewhat have an eating disorder a...
Arisaka | Posted
loose weight
djulz | Last answer
1612312_tn?1324795460
[trigger warnings: disordered eating, weight, body image, self harm, weight loss, medication] hello all. The title really says it all but I've got a little background info to share... i've been fat all my life. I dont think, even a...
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan | Last answer
jim
please help me because my heartbeat a bit fast...n i want some suggestion to stop my heartbeat thankyou
jerryjims | Last answer
I am a 42 yr old male. I have a hard time swallowing many foods. I must remember to take small bites and chew carefully. This is especially true of dry or chewy things such as bread or meat, but happens with almost any food. I need t...
Sockheaven | Last answer
I have had a kind of eating disorder for over 12 years now. I do not eat food as I have no appetite and I get fed by a tube. Drs think this is all down to me having a bubble like tumor surrounding my pituitary gland. But just recently I'...
lis1986xx | Last answer
So I have depression and anxiety and all that, I did go to therapy but stopped and have been taking antidepressants but stopped recently, basically ive always had this thing bc of my childhood where ive never been good enough and now its...
kittycatcass | Last answer
Foo
I was wondering if at the moment anyone knows of any up and coming therapies to break the drug like high I receive when I eat food. And I'm not just talking about junk food, from celery and cabbage to cheese and chocolate, I adore almost...
seeking92 | Last answer
Hey I need a quick pep talk/advice... History... anorexic from 13-18 in and out of treatment 40lbs under weight 18-21 binge eating 20-100lbs over weight!!! ....... current situation: Im a recent college grad who lost over 50lbs in th...
Alana2135 | Last answer
I know i have a eating disorder i have since i was young but instead of eating everything now i bearly eat anything, i am trying to conceive a child. I'm a 21 yr old and weigh 183 and my bf is 36and weighs 180 should i be concerned that ...
wantit14 | Last answer
hi im 15 years old and im 5'7. i weigh 132 lbs if i keep eating 257 calories aa day how long would it take me to get down to 100lbs?
fatty844 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...