Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Eating Disorders Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

101 - 120 (of 1719) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am in need of a nutritional info. I am 53yrs old. and since 2008 I have not weighed more than 75lbs. In 2011 I had a feeding tube put in, however, my body rejected the plastic & it was sitting on the aortic nerve, so I made her pul...
  Posted
Hi I'm 16 I don't know if I am in the right area but I have been experiencing stomach aches which seem from when I wake up to when I go to sleep. Almost every single day I have a stomach ache. I used to somewhat have an eating disorder a...
  Posted
loose weight
  Posted
1612312 tn?1324795460
[trigger warnings: disordered eating, weight, body image, self harm, weight loss, medication] hello all. The title really says it all but I've got a little background info to share... i've been fat all my life. I dont think, even a...
  Posted
jim
please help me because my heartbeat a bit fast...n i want some suggestion to stop my heartbeat thankyou
  Posted
I am a 42 yr old male. I have a hard time swallowing many foods. I must remember to take small bites and chew carefully. This is especially true of dry or chewy things such as bread or meat, but happens with almost any food. I need t...
  Posted
I have had a kind of eating disorder for over 12 years now. I do not eat food as I have no appetite and I get fed by a tube. Drs think this is all down to me having a bubble like tumor surrounding my pituitary gland. But just recently I'...
  Posted
So I have depression and anxiety and all that, I did go to therapy but stopped and have been taking antidepressants but stopped recently, basically ive always had this thing bc of my childhood where ive never been good enough and now its...
  Posted
Foo
I was wondering if at the moment anyone knows of any up and coming therapies to break the drug like high I receive when I eat food. And I'm not just talking about junk food, from celery and cabbage to cheese and chocolate, I adore almost...
  Posted
Hey I need a quick pep talk/advice... History... anorexic from 13-18 in and out of treatment 40lbs under weight 18-21 binge eating 20-100lbs over weight!!! ....... current situation: Im a recent college grad who lost over 50lbs in th...
  Posted
I know i have a eating disorder i have since i was young but instead of eating everything now i bearly eat anything, i am trying to conceive a child. I'm a 21 yr old and weigh 183 and my bf is 36and weighs 180 should i be concerned that ...
  Posted
hi im 15 years old and im 5'7. i weigh 132 lbs if i keep eating 257 calories aa day how long would it take me to get down to 100lbs?
  Posted
adult daughter has drug problem and bulimic she's going to die if she doesn't get help our insurance has been exhausted and she thinks she's just fine…she's 19 help me before she kills herself …devastated an out of options
  Posted
I know they have drugs for alcohol and drugs that take away the urdge and cravings. Is there such a drug for food addiction?
  Posted
my daughter had eating disorder 2 year ago, since then she has been eating well, however, she gets stomach pain whenever she eats. Recently she is taking pepto bismol every meal which doesn't really help. The doctor prescribe abdom...
  Posted
About a month ago I started to having a problem with gagging and nausea it happens whenever I eat and/or wake up and i feel like crap I feel like getting out of bed is work. I get hungry a lot. Please help me. My regular doctor did my bl...
  Posted
I am 14 and 5'8 and 180 lbs so in other words overweight and i need help cuz i have tried to lose weight but its not working. Help?!?!
  Posted
1663743 tn?1302920003
Is it possible to have occasional low blood sugar and not be hypoglicemic? Some times when I'm really Hungary I feel shakey, and nervous. It's usually in the first hour I'm awake. This doesn't Happen all the time but I've notice it a fe...
  Posted
hi iam 20 year old female .i was sufferin from frequent hunger during day as well as night times. i used to feel dizzy and sudden feel of unconciousness if i had not taken any food in 5 or 10 mins!! lately since three days iam suffering ...
  Posted
9674222 tn?1405212853
I guess maybe i am scaring others off because i have an eating disorder but it is just easier to talk to with people that have suffered from anorexia and i have had some signs of bullemia. I guess time time will tell.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources