Ectopic Pregnancy Group

This is for all the women who have had an ectopic pregnancy and the hard-ships we go through and overcome when it comes to the emotional pain. TTC after an ectopic pregnancy may be harder, but there is a fight within us all that can beat the odds together.

1 - 20 (of 18) questions
I just found out two weeks ago I was pregnant, for the first time. I couldn't have been happier. For once in my life, I felt like I had a purpose, I had a path laid out right in front of me and my life had a meaning after all. With my hi...
Jenni1187 | Last answer
Try to make a long story short.. Found out I was pregnant at 3weeks (5 going by the 2 they add on) went into hosp doctor as was a weekend a week later 4weeks (6 with 2 they add on) with bad abdominal pain and very light dark brown spotti...
AnnaJam | Posted
This is my first time posting, but I've been dealing with a pain in my left lower abdomen for the past year. It started actually last January, and has continued with a duller pain at certain times in my cycles since then. The doctors hav...
MissMishey | Posted
i had an ectopic pregnancy in the right tube, three years back. i had to undergo a surgery and doctors removed my right tube. . i was also being treated for tubourclosis after one year of my ectopic. now i am ttc from last one and a half...
Vaishali2924 | Last answer
So i got the implanon implant removed in March 2011 and had one normal period the 1st of June then the 14th July i had a really light period, The dr sent me for an u/s to see what was going on and a blood pregnancy test which was negativ...
daves_baby | Posted
had an ectopic pregnancy & i got it removed on june 8 , 2011 . i started bleeding on june 12th & its kinda heavy . should i still be bleeding or should it have stopped ?
Lyssa_SelfMade | Last answer
I Had LAP surgery on March 4,11 due to an etopic preganancy For all of you wondering if you are having an etopic pregnancy this is how mine went i was 6wks and the baby was 7cm I went in for my 1st ultra sound and there was no sac or...
mrenee20 | Last answer
Ok I know there is very many ladies on here but I just found a site that had a lot to do with ectopics and what to expect after everything and it may have all teh question you were asking or want to ask the dr, Hope this help http://...
renee82 | Posted
I everyone! I just joined the group and I just wanted to say that back in May I found out that I had a ectopic pregnancy at almost 8 weeks of pregnancy. It was my very first pregnancy and me and my husband has been trying to conceive for...
wantababy819 | Last answer
I'm new to this site and I hope I am doing this right. I just wanna know how many days or weeks do you have to stay off work after a laparoscopy for ectopic pregnancy. I was told I will be fine in six weeks time but I still can't carry s...
MikaelaRed | Posted
I had pain in my lower back during the night so bad that I had to take paracetamol to get to sleep, this was after having a positive pregnancy test earlier that day, my last period was on the 5th Jan so I'm only about 4 and a half weeks ...
Domino86 | Posted
My husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years. I was on birth control when we first got married due to PCOS. My husband and I soon decided we wanted to try to get pregnant so I spoke with my doctor and got off of it. After...
dreamingofababy | Posted
hi im 6 weeks 2days pregnant, i had a scan at 5weeks 2days because i was having cramping and shoulder pain but NO bleeding, They seen a sac but with nothing in it, could this still be ectopic?
kimkimryan | Last answer
Hello Ladies I have just recently joined and have had an ectopic pregnancy. As of Sep 9 2010 I am 28 years old and I was 7 weeks pregnant with baby #3 (my 2 other girls are 8,4). I have never had any other complication in the past til t...
renee82 | Last answer
Hello I just found out on 7/11/10 that i have endro and it caused me to have an ectopic pregnancy. I am going to have another surgery in just a few more weeks to get the endro removed, and I was wondering what the success rate was of hav...
rmpierce | Last answer
I have a question. My LMP was 2/16 and discovered that I was pregnant via blood test on 03/15. My HCG's were fairly low in the beginning 40, 63, 186, 430...then I thought I miscarried (bleeding and passed clots) but after I beleived I m...
goldenug4me | Last answer
I miscarried 12/22/09. I eventuall had a D&C done 1/14/10, and a little bit after that I had methotrexate injections. Later they discovered that my pregnancy was ectopic, but there was a possibilty there was more than one baby the enti...
imsad11 | Last answer
I discovered that I was pregnant on valentines day and was so happy as my husband and I have been ttc for a while now. 2 days later I started to miscarry and after a scan I was told that it was an ectopic pregnancy. I went through weeks...
katymay02 | Last answer
Recent Activity
chikamemo joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 25
preciousbambi uploaded a new photo
preciousbambi wow havent been on here for... Comment