Aa
A
A
Close
Egg Donor Recipients Group
This community was created to answer questions about the egg donation process. What happens during an egg donor cycle. Drugs used during the process. Protocols. Where you can go to cycle. Costs associated with that. Information about disclosure.
1 - 20 (of 42) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
new
hello everyone I am new here. is anyone going to cycle in the next couple months.....April, May or June 2016. Looking for a cycle b...
....I am now in the same boat. We are looking for a donor egg. I feel like we are doing this in a vacuum. The infertility clinic we are u...
Hi everyone! I am really new to this situation and I'm looking for advice from people that have gone through it ... done it ... and been...
3 answers |
Hello everyone I had my 5 day donor transfer on the 30th. IN the start I felt really confident, and was positive I was pregnant. I have n...
1 answer |
Is this forum still active? I don't see any recent posts.
Could one of you ladies point me in the best direction of learning and getting info about donor embryos. If I understand correctly donor ...
6 answers |
906877 tn?1335126017
Hi all. I had a day 3 transfer following a known donor on the 5th april. I couldnt wait any longer and on wednesday this week i did a hom...
9 answers |
Hi There, I am 44 years old and have had a cycle of IVf which was unsuccessful. I have been advised to use egg donor because of my ag...
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I had a single oopherectomy back in 2004 due to a borderline tumor on my ovary. I was 18 at the time. The...
3 answers |
Hi - Glad to find this group! I am 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow with a donor egg. I am blessed to have one healthy 5 yr. old. Been trying t...
2 answers |
Hi all... I am new to all of this and desperately searching for anyone to talk to. We have just begun the DE process. I am 41 and have...
8 answers |
my marriage has just broken due to the tension of child mattar. so many IUI, 2 failed IVF with own egg, 1 failed IFV with donor egg. now ...
2 answers |
1244100 tn?1385909128
Hello, I just went through a failed cycle with donor eggs. I can not believe that even with a donor egg I did not get preg. My questio...
1 answer |
Can anyone tell me if egg or embryo donation typically has better results? I recently went thru my 4th ivf ICSI cycle with PGD and I can'...
2 answers |
Hello, My name is Charlene. I am a student at the Graduate School of Journalism and am currently in the process of writing an article ...
1 answer |
4190402 tn?1377069410
How many tries with donor eggs has it taken for members who have successfully got pregnant? I am on my first cycle with donor eggs and am...
22 answers |
1272624 tn?1395437957
I'm 27 weeks pregnant with DE after 2 years of TTC with my own. My 23 yo daughter has decided that this baby is nothing to her, mind you ...
5 answers |
794496 tn?1351044155
Hello, Is anyone currently undergoing cycle monitoring? I am right smack in the middle of a cycle to prep for a FET on Nov5th. Would...
Just wanted to hear from women who have had live births through donor eggs. How long did it take? How was the process? What is your baby ...
7 answers |
I have gone through 8 IVF cycles and 1 FET all of them resulting in failures. After crying a constant river of tears due to my unexplain...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
mhv commented on Belle313's status
Jul 23
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
mhv commented on mhv's status
Jul 23