Blank
Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Emetophobia Group

Any one out there with a fear of throwing up.

1 - 20 (of 9) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've had Emet for as long as i can remember. It became so bad, quit my job, never left the house, bf had to stay home with me ALL the time. I didn't have a life. I made the decision to move to the UK to be with my sister. Now living with...
  Posted
hearing all these comments makes me feel 100x better and 100x worse. im glad im not alone but hearing all these people who have been struggling with this all their lives. im 14 and my fear if throwing up keeps me up at night and its soo ...
  Posted
1322152 tn?1282511146
Im so happy theres an emetophobia group now, i dont feel so alone anymore (: i just wanted to say hey first haha so hey :D
  Posted
345079 tn?1299206076
I just realized this forum was here. Excellent addition. I HATE this time of the year. I havent been going out much at all with the kids. But yesterday took them shopping and it was insanely busy and all I could think was OMG all the ger...
  Posted
Just stopping by to say hello. I hope you are doing really well. :)
  Posted
wow
Well you know, I never knew just how many people have this! I really thought when I was a teenager I was the only one. Then as an adult when I no longer had it, I would meet people that had it (like my friends teenager). I was just looki...
  Posted
1390847 tn?1344661068
Last night right before I went to bed I ate some Pizza and a pretty large milkshake. My stomach felt weird as I was trying to fall asleep...but i dont know if that pertains to eating right before i went to sleep or if it means im sick. ...
  Posted
Hi. I thought maybe I should join after all, in case I can help others with this too. I also thought it may be better if we chat on here since I am an adult. I hope you are having a really good day today at school and I am praying for yo...
  Posted
1390847 tn?1344661068
So recently I have been talking to a lot of people who have emetophobia and I created this group because I noticed MedHelp doesnt have one, and since so many people out there have this...i think it can become benefitial. I have had Emet...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
inpalepink joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Blank
xkimmage joined this group
Welcome them!
02/13