Aa
A
A
Close

Endometriosis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

21 - 40 (of 3074) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1238678_tn?1321861576
I am currently waiting on my second lap surgery for my Endo and my doctor has decided to start me on Lupron. I have a lot of worries about this medication but he assures me it will help with the pain. Can anyone that's been on Lupron let...
Stacy8 | Last answer
8540799_tn?1398623196
Basically I was a mess. I get chocolate ovarian cysts due to endo and also suffer from hypoglycemia. I had a laporoscopy done when experiencing fertility issues and found out my tubes were blocked and scarred. There were a ton of lesi...
trinatorres | Last answer
148354_tn?1211237506
I'm curious how many endometriosis suffers have horrible gas (trapped) pain and if its part of it? I have all the symptoms of endo but getting IBS theory for a long time.I've had IBS for 15 yrs but its never been this bad.I constantly "r...
Ms_Makita | Last answer
I'm going to give in to my surgeon today and get my endometriomas taken out (maybe tonight or tomorrow?). Last time it hurt so much and for so long I'm dreading it. I know a scalding hot water bottle for the shoulder pain, but are there ...
drat76 | Last answer
Hi guys.. Im sick of going to doctors, telling me "This is a normal part of being a woman" "Nothings wrong with you!" "You are imaginating it". I'll explain my story. Im a 15 year old girl, virgin, never did drugs, never drank alcohol. I...
xCherryBlossom | Last answer
Hey guys, I'm 20 years old, and I was wondering if anyone could help me because I'm not quite sure if I should be concerned if I have endometriosis... I started to feel pretty consistently sick about a year ago, and have been seeing a ...
MAsh0724 | Last answer
Hi I am pretty sure i have endomitriosis, i have been experiencing a variety of problems for the last couple of years but it has only been in the last few months the pain has become unbearable. I am 26 years old and for the last 3...
nikkimorgan89 | Last answer
In the fall of 2012 I had laparoscopic surgery with cauterization and a D&C after years of suffering severe pelvic/lower abdominal pain. My gynecologist found some a few endometriosis lesions. Since then my quality of life has improved s...
kmack111 | Last answer
anyone who was or is experiencing painful deep penetration during sex because of endometriosis. did the laparoscopy and excision of of the lesions make the pain during sex go away. i have had the deep pain during sex for about 5 years, ...
janelane805 | Last answer
I stopped taking Lupron Depo at the end of October because my insurance didn't want to cover it anymore do it being a 'cosmetic' medicine. I took the 3 month shot in mid July. I still have not had my period, but my pelvic pain is back, a...
pippoz | Last answer
What is my chances of becoming pregnant after being diagnosed with endometriosis
trinisassiness | Last answer
Hi , this is my pathology report : Macro: Multiple fragments of brownish tissue measuring 3*3*3 cm altogether. Dx,:Endometrial curetting specimen: Late secretory endometrium what does this mean? thank you
rezapersia | Last answer
Hi all, I have just been recently diagnosed with endometriosis, or rather suspected endometriosis. I have been suffering with extreme cramps since the first time I had my period and it wasn't until I was out of high school that I realize...
l_brehm41 | Last answer
I am a 16 y/o female and I only have a period every other month. When I do have a period it brings extremely painful cramps and a lot of bloating. Sex is also very painful at certain times, even if it isn't that deep. The pain afterwards...
Hlb4229 | Last answer
hello, Im orni 28 years old. After trying to have a baby for 10 months without results i went to a gynecologist. After the ecography he explaind me that my left ovary is filled with menstrual blood, because of endometriosis. He gave me Y...
odigsd | Last answer
Hi everyone, my story is quite simple, I worked a really stressful job, ate the worst food and thought badly about myself. To me this is enough to get my body into all sorts of distress therefore the disease itself. I have type IV Endo, ...
TaritaRichmond | Last answer
Hi there, please help, I am so sleep deprived its untrue. Can someone give me some ideas as to what I am up against please? About a month ago, I started with what I thought was a uti as I had a sort of pressure feeling on my bladder a...
sar2686 | Last comment
Hi there, I have been on the Ava 30 contraception pill for about 5 months now and my doctor told me not to take the sugar pills and to skip my period until she tells me otherwise. It seemed to be working for the pain and helped but then ...
Krystal_1 | Last answer
Hello, I am 19 years old and I was diagnosed with Stage 3 (on the verge of 4) Endomitriosis last March. I had one laproscopy and they could not finish draining the cysts because they said there was too much blood. The doctors say this is...
CMH0796 | Last answer
I can't get into my doctor until Wednesday. I'm afraid I am experiencing an ectopic pregnancy, though I did a home test on 12/5 and it was negative. I am not in extreme pain, so have not gone to the ER. My symptoms are worsening. I ha...
isee19 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...