Endometriosis Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
tickedBlankJul 15
tickedBlankJul 14
By ConnieSummer
My transvaginal ultrasound impression is small uterus with thin endometrium. non-visualized ovaries. unremarkable adn...
tickedBlankJul 08
By leepeach
Hi,I think I av endometriosis but am sure,I recently stop feeling pain in my abdominal area, but I have a irregular p...
tickedBlankJul 08
By bb0421
Hello, I have never posted before but I have read that these discussion forums can help. The doctors are pretty posit...
tickedBlankJun 27
By SwanKat
On May 31, I experienced a horrible crampy stabby pain in my abdomen and pelvis. Looking back, that was about the tim...
148354 tn?1211237506
leepeachJul 05
Racasn44Jan 02
LauesJul 22, 2013
alli715Feb 19, 2013
By Ms_Makita Blank
I'm curious how many endometriosis suffers have horrible gas (trapped) pain and if its part of it? I have all the sym...
tickedBlankJul 05
Pjt89Jul 04
tickedBlankJul 03
By Pjt89
Hi. I had a lap 5 days ago and they found 4 endo legions which were removed. About 2 days later my endo pain started...
By sar2686 Blank
Hi there, please help, I am so sleep deprived its untrue. Can someone give me some ideas as to what I am up agains...
tickedBlankJun 29
tickedBlankJun 29
By cheeni_30
My wife was diagnosed with Endometriotic Cysts on both ovaries in May 2015 after several blood/hormones tests and Tra...
tickedBlankJun 29
By kyliejnorman011
Hi guys I have a few possible signs of endometriosis Im not to familiar with this condition all i know is that 3 of m...
tickedBlankJun 27
By Jazzyginge
I have my first lap scheduled in 2 weeks to look for endo. I am just wondering if anyone with endo has experienced wh...
tickedBlankJun 27
Allie_123Jun 21
By Allie_123
Hello, I apologise if this is long but I would really appreciate some advice about what could be the cause of my c...
Drad21Jun 22
Des_a_raeJul 05, 2010
Sherri90049Jul 05, 2010
By HilaryDeAnneT Blank
I've always had bad periods since they started. Especially really bad debilitating cramps that no pain meds would hel...
tickedBlankJun 16
By trinisassiness
So I usually have a 26-28 day menstrual cycle and last 4-6 but last month after bleeding for 4 days I kept spotting f...
tickedBlankJun 16
By misscutie1
Ok I have endo even had surgery years ago it's back but right now not sure if this new pain is ovarycyst or endo as m...
tickedBlankJun 16
By missrambo1981
Monday the 6th I started what I would say was a very light dark brown period, buy Tuesday it was gone, and was only v...
tickedBlankJun 16
AbbyOzJun 13
By Elsieis
I was recently diagnosed with possible endo (so excuse my lack of knowledge and terminology!!) via an ultrasound. I g...
tickedBlankJun 16
By mrh1234
I've not been diagnosed with endometriosis but I had the 3month prostap injection 4 months ago,and it's still not ran...
Lea1993Jun 10
tickedBlankJun 06
By Lea1993
I'm hoping that somebody can help me with some advice. I have endo and have had 3 operations so far, the last being J...
tickedBlankJun 09
By Alise7
Hi. This is my first time on here. I am 26 years old with 2 children 5 and 8 months. After years of hurrendous period...
tickedBlankJun 06
By Blovnn
Ive been to many doctors over the years about how bad my periods are and have been told that "its probably just me", ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources