Endometriosis Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
6970688 tn?1414944965
ProseccoMar 24
tickedBlankOct 18, 2014
reese28Oct 17, 2014
lulu747Oct 17, 2014
reese28Oct 17, 2014
By reese28 Blank
Hello Ladies I stayed in hospital for 4 days to removed my endometriosis I still have a catheter for another week her...
By michvald1981
Finally saw the dr/surgeon and he says that adenomyosis is more likely than endo and discussed endo ablation. I broug...
tickedBlankMar 21
marchlisaMar 19
tickedBlankMar 18
By Del822
I haven't been to the doctor yet for endometriosis. I was talking to my friends one day about periods and when i ment...
tickedBlankMar 21
By HaylieB
Two questions: 1) Has anyone used a natural progesterone cream every night for treatment? My doctor put me on a co...
17517312 tn?1457414505
tickedBlankMar 18
krchelleMar 16
tickedBlankMar 08
By Honeylove210
I'm having this same issue for the past 2 weeks. I feel a pressure on my lower abdomen and a constant need to urinate...
tickedBlankMar 18
cmropenMar 11
By EndoCystaRN
Hi ladies. I hope some of you can get back to me with what you've been doing since being diagnosed with endo. I'm new...
huddieMar 18
tickedBlankFeb 29
By WormK
Hello. I have had a laparoscopy about 10 years ago. They removed an ovarian cyst that had ruptured. I got on the pill...
tickedBlankMar 16
By 88nurse
Hi I am 42 years old. I am told I probably have endo. I had an ectopic 5 years ago and after seeing a fertility sp...
By jenniferand3
If I do have endometriosis, how possible is it to conceive?
tickedBlankMar 10
PexisydMar 07
PexisydMar 07
tickedBlankFeb 29
tickedBlankFeb 29
By Pexisyd
Hello, I have always had painful periods but didn't think much about it until it got worse since 2013. I saw few gyne...
tickedBlankMar 05
tickedBlankMar 04
By skycannon929
Ever since I had my Daughter back in 2013, my periods have been a lot heavier and my cramps have been more intense. T...
tickedBlankMar 04
By apb91
Hi everyone, I am posting here in hopes to get some insight as to what I may be experiencing. I have my first gyno a...
By Cheyfox
Like many of you, I have been to what feels like every doctor in this state and I feel like none of them have helped ...
tickedBlankFeb 29
tickedBlankFeb 24
By EndoCystaRN
Hello dear Endocysta's! I've had my lap surgery last thursday to remove a chocolate cyst on my left ovary as well as ...
tickedBlankFeb 29
By Nitzake88
Hi, I've been diagnosed with Adenomiosis and Endomitriosos (double the fun) in my lap 4 months ago. The lap of course...
ipurr2Oct 07, 2015
By Smellycat1 Blank
Hi everyone. Hope your day is pain free. I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with Dr. Andrew Cook in Los...
tickedBlankFeb 24
By Hally27772
Hello, I'be been having excruciating menstrual pain for the last couple of years. I usually have to miss school the 1...
tickedBlankFeb 01
By xctrk4
First off, i am only 22 years old. When i first went to the Doctor i hadn't had my period since Feb of 2015 and i was...
tickedBlankFeb 21
By Wahine_ili_kea
I have been having issues with my lady bits since giving birth 9 months ago. I put in an IUD after a few months post ...
tickedBlankFeb 22
By brittanyrene
A month ago I saw a nurse practitioner at my gyno's office because I have been having severe pain in my pelvic and ut...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources