Aa
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
21 - 40 (of 3210) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a graduate student working on a capstone project. The overall subject matter involves endometriosis and infertility. I would like to...
2 answers |
I m 25 yrs old & trying to conceive for almost a year.I had severe endometriosis.I just had a laproscopy a month ago.My doctor suggests m...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Very nearly every month for over a year my nose bleeds at least once during my period. Normally they are not bad and do not bother me muc...
7 answers | 2 comments |
I had a weird stabbing pain in different part of my body and I suspect it happens during or around my monthly periods. My OBGYN want to c...
I was diagnosed with stage four endometriosis in October and had several major masses removed from my ovaries,uterus,bladder, colon, as w...
2 answers |
19466905 tn?1478223882
Hey all, I was wondering if there was anyone I could speak with and compare symptoms and treatments too. I was recently diagnosed with e...
2 answers |
Hi! I"m hoping that someone can help me with the symptoms that I"m experiencing. I've had pretty constant pelvic pain for a month that ...
2 answers | 7 comments |
I've been to my gynecologist numerous times and she said I have a severe case of endometriosis. As a result she put me on birth control h...
1 answer |
I have a severe case of endometriosis my gyno said I was ate up with it and she put me on multiple different kinds of birth control and n...
1 answer |
I was taking 5 mg of norethindrone (aygestin) for endometriosis. The bleeding stopped almost entirely. Now I've lost my insurance, and my...
|
Hi everyone. I'll try to keep this as succinct as possible. Last March I was having fairly "enthusiastic" intercourse with my then-boy...
|
Hello, I'm Rebekka, I'm 21 years of age... So 2 years ago, I got diagnosed with Polycystic Ovrian Syndrome. I had to gain weight for a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
This is my first post here. Endometriosis has ruined my quality of life for 14 years now. I tried Lupron shots many years ago and it work...
4 answers |
Hi everyone. I am a 26 yr old married mother of a 2 yr old boy. I had a complication of delayed placental during childbirth. the midwife ...
1 answer |
Hi All, I have just had my laparoscopy 4 days ago and am already home. In general i feel fine, but i experience a sharp pain whenever I c...
1 answer |
I am 20 years old and I have been having unbearable periods pretty much since they started 10 years ago. I would get really bad cramps an...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed with endo last year and had a miserable time until I went on birth control. It worked amazingly for about 6 months - no c...
1 answer |
Hi all. So I just had a laproscopic procedure to remove endometriosis. I had endo on my ovaries (they were actually attached to one anoth...
1 answer |
In January of this year I started having VERY painful sex. It is a terrible pain. I also have painful bowel movements almost all of the t...
2 answers |
I'm looking for information on how difficult it is to conceive with endo. I'm still in my teens, but my doctor told me I have it, and I'm...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources