Aa
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
21 - 40 (of 3188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 32 and was diagnosed with endo 2 years ago during my tubal ligation surgery. Since the surgery my periods have become increasingly pa...
1 answer |
Why won't the Dr give me an hysterectomy
2 answers |
Hi all. I am a 22 year old who has been struggling with gynecological/bowel/urinary problems for a few years now. My health has be...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, I'm 31 years old and 5 months ago I had my left ovary and tube removed due to endometriosis. My goal is to get pregnant. N...
2 answers |
I've been having strange periods for over a year now, smears, swabs for sti's, ultra sounds, all clear, i decided to ignore and maybe it ...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been dealing with abdominal pain for years!!! Back in 2008 I had many procedures with my doctor and he couldn't find anyth...
3 answers |
Hi all, I was told by my GP for years that I didn't have endometriosis.... then in March 2013 I had an undiagnosed ovarian cyst that no-o...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I wondered if anyone who had had a laparoscopy could tell me how long it hurt for. I still feel quite alot of pain when walking after ...
227 answers |
Good morning all! A little back ground...I am 28 years old. I have struggled with painful heavy periods since I was 14 years old. I w...
1 answer | 2 comments |
can endo cause ovulation so painful you can hardly sit down because you feel as tho you are falling out? with your stoma...
7 answers |
Hi everyone, I was diagnosed with endo 6 months back and was operated on immediately. The gyne later commented i had stage 4 endo which w...
5 answers |
My doctor has been putting off a hysterectomy due to the fact I am only 25 and have only 1 child, a beautiful 2 year old boy. I have alre...
3 answers |
Hello! Can you please help me ! Let me tell you my story .. since my first period everything was perfect.. i had my period every mont...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I'm Stacey and I'm 28 years old soon to be 29. Have been diagnosed with endometriosis since I was 15. Have had a total of 5 ...
2 answers |
Hello, I belong to another forum here, and I found this one...I have had endometriosis since age 25 (when I got diagnosed, but it was a l...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I have had cramps all my life. I used to take Midol and suffer through them. I'm 35 now and over the last year they've become so bad th...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed late last year having 4cm endemetriosis. The ob gyne gave me DEPO PROVERA twice a month or every 2weeks. Since the...
1 answer |
I gave birth to my first child 11 months ago. I bled heavily for 13 weeks and had an ultrasound where I was told everything was normal. I...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I m 25 yrs old & trying to conceive for almost a year.I had severe endometriosis.I just had a laproscopy a month ago.My doctor suggests m...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had surgery (laporscopy) to remove one ovary and tube due to multiple cysts and endo. My question is- can the endo come back? ...
56 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources