Aa
A
A
Close

Endometriosis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

41 - 60 (of 3110) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I had laparoscopy on Tuesday (5 days sgo) to treat endometriosis. My left ovary was removed and I was told lots of endometriosis on GI tract(****, walls) I get bad cramps after using the bathroom, I'm on juicing diet now, because...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
If you or somebody you knows, would like to be a Co-Community Leader on the Endometriosis Community, working alongside Ticked, please send a message to me at : MH Community Mgr Thanks! Cheryl MH Community Mgr
  Posted
Dear doctors, I'm having a long and heavy period since I was 15. I have been to many doctors, they said it was hormonal issue but the medicine they gave never really work. As soon as I stop the medication, the problem come back. I had al...
  Posted
Hello everyone, I have never turned to a forum of any kind for any reason before but I am now because I don't feel like I can really talk to anyone in my personal life about what I'm dealing with every day & have them actually understand...
  Posted
2176548 tn?1340681417
Any tips on the best way to ensure pregnancy? I have Endo and am trying to get pregnant. Need tips on the best way to ensure it happens soon!
  Posted
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I had one surgery 3 years ago to remove uterine fibroids and one Chocolate cyst on my right ovary. I was on pain free for a couple of years. Since the end of 2014 I started having pain before my period then it ...
  Posted
Hi m doctor zankhana... I am having one patient having cough cold and running nose just before menstrual cycle... Is there any relation between those two things...????
  Posted
Hey, I've been reading everyone's questions and answers on here and I'm also looking for an answer/advise! I'm 21 years old, and as long as I can remember I've had really heavy, really painful periods. My cramps have been so bad that...
  Posted
So I have struggling with Endometriosis for a few years now. And in 2014 was put on Visanne for 6 months, then in 2015 I was put on Lupron injections for 6 months...My pain came back, so I finally had a laparoscopic surgery last week We...
  Posted
I need help urgently. My friend is stuck in medical limbo and we have no idea what to do. We are both close to breaking down completely and I just have no idea what to do next. Here is the situation: • Age: 33 • Sex: Female • Height: 5’...
  Posted
Hello Everyone! I am writing on this forum because I honestly don't know where to turn for help at this point, and I'm fearing the worst. This past July I woke up one night with an incredibly sharp pain in my lower right pelvic area....
  Posted
Hi everyone, So glade I found a forum with people suffering like me. I'm 21 and have had endo for about 9 years now, from my first period i knew it wasn't normal. After about 2 years I went to the doctor and they put me on pills etc ...
  Posted
I had an ectopic pregnancy in May last year. After surgery I kept on getting vaginal pain deep inside. A couple months later my doctor said I had a complex ovarian cyst on the opposite ovary which she removed surgically. It was not ve...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with endometriosis in Dec 2014 had removal surgery in Dec2014 as well. I started Lupron each month for 6 months and finally got my first period on Dec 24th 2015, which lasted for 21 days. Now I'm back on my cycle started ...
  Posted
Got my 1st period @ 10. It would start and stop and constipation for about a wk, but no mayor pain that I remember. Went on bc pills @ 17 until 2013 (14 yrs) minus pregnancies. Since I went off them, debilitating pain during period (won'...
  Posted
hi All, I am diagnosed for grade 4 endometriosis in 2014 during my laproscopy and dye test, after that I was on ivf and all 3 times it failed, since then I was not having any medication. Yesterday I had appointment with my gynec and s...
  Posted
Hi - I'm 40 and have one child. I got my period very young - always had longer than normal, painful periods. As I got older - I developed IBS and later graduated to a very bad gallbladder situation which of course eventually needed to be...
  Posted
Had first doctor's appt today where endo was discussed as an explanation of my pain. She did a vaginal ultrasound and everything was normal, although I'm still hurting from it. The possible options she suggested were: 1) progestin-only...
  Posted
Hi, I have had a laparoscopy to diagnose endo in 2011. Back then, i didn't really know what kind of questions to ask, having finally had it removed. Unfortunately, i am due to have the surgery again as it's suspected the disease has ret...
  Posted
Hi guys! I'm scheduled to get a Depo Lupron shot at the end of January 2016. I wanted to hear about your experience with side effects, I was told that the hot flashes would be the worst, my doctor has already told me he's going to a...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources