Aa
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
41 - 60 (of 3181) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could offer me any advice. For about a year I have been having pains when going to the bathroom (for a p...
2 answers | 1 comment |
is mirena an iud safe
1 answer |
Hello all. I've been having some troubles recently, and wanted to seek out advice on where to go next. On May 31, I experienced a hor...
2 answers |
Before two months i had too much pain during periods... So i go for some tests prescribed by doctors... At that time CA125 was 400 and my...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Ok soo..i have endometriosis. I also am due to have my baby in 3 weeks. I want to get a surgery done asap after the baby to control my en...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with endometriosis 8 years ago. I've been on a combination of the Mirena for 8 years and Visanne for 4 years. I recen...
1 answer |
I had laprascopy Jan 20, I had a cyst wraped around my left ovary so the cyst, ovary and left tube was removed. I had three polyps on my ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I am 24 years old and just recently had surgery to remove a endometrioma/cyst and was then diagnosed with endo. I had a Paragard IUD inse...
17 answers |
My husband and I got married 3 weeks ago. We want children so badly, but I have endometriosis. Any tips to help without medication?
1 answer |
1927233 tn?1326673987
My life the past couple years has gone from perfectly healthy to a whole bunch of problems! the first thing was that my periods had be...
6 answers |
My transvaginal ultrasound impression is small uterus with thin endometrium. non-visualized ovaries. unremarkable adnexae and cul de sac....
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hi,I think I av endometriosis but am sure,I recently stop feeling pain in my abdominal area, but I have a irregular period,diarrhea when ...
1 answer |
Hello, I have never posted before but I have read that these discussion forums can help. The doctors are pretty positive that I have endo...
1 answer |
On May 31, I experienced a horrible crampy stabby pain in my abdomen and pelvis. Looking back, that was about the time I should have been...
1 answer | 1 comment |
148354 tn?1211237506
I'm curious how many endometriosis suffers have horrible gas (trapped) pain and if its part of it? I have all the symptoms of endo but ge...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. I had a lap 5 days ago and they found 4 endo legions which were removed. About 2 days later my endo pain started up again and have b...
3 answers |
My wife was diagnosed with Endometriotic Cysts on both ovaries in May 2015 after several blood/hormones tests and Transvaginal Ultrasound...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi guys I have a few possible signs of endometriosis Im not to familiar with this condition all i know is that 3 of my aunt's suffered wi...
1 answer |
I have my first lap scheduled in 2 weeks to look for endo. I am just wondering if anyone with endo has experienced what I am currently go...
1 answer |
Hello, I apologise if this is long but I would really appreciate some advice about what could be the cause of my current pain issues. ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources