Aa
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
61 - 80 (of 3122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I have struggling with Endometriosis for a few years now. And in 2014 was put on Visanne for 6 months, then in 2015 I was put on Lupr...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I need help urgently. My friend is stuck in medical limbo and we have no idea what to do. We are both close to breaking down completely a...
5 answers |
Hello Everyone! I am writing on this forum because I honestly don't know where to turn for help at this point, and I'm fearing the worst...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, So glade I found a forum with people suffering like me. I'm 21 and have had endo for about 9 years now, from my first pe...
1 answer |
I had an ectopic pregnancy in May last year. After surgery I kept on getting vaginal pain deep inside. A couple months later my doctor ...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with endometriosis in Dec 2014 had removal surgery in Dec2014 as well. I started Lupron each month for 6 months and final...
1 answer |
Got my 1st period @ 10. It would start and stop and constipation for about a wk, but no mayor pain that I remember. Went on bc pills @ 17...
4 answers |
hi All, I am diagnosed for grade 4 endometriosis in 2014 during my laproscopy and dye test, after that I was on ivf and all 3 times it...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi - I'm 40 and have one child. I got my period very young - always had longer than normal, painful periods. As I got older - I developed...
1 answer |
Had first doctor's appt today where endo was discussed as an explanation of my pain. She did a vaginal ultrasound and everything was norm...
1 answer |
Hi, I have had a laparoscopy to diagnose endo in 2011. Back then, i didn't really know what kind of questions to ask, having finally had...
1 answer |
Hi guys! I'm scheduled to get a Depo Lupron shot at the end of January 2016. I wanted to hear about your experience with side effect...
8 answers |
Concern and scared!! I had my ViraCept IUD place inside of me about 2 weeks ago. I had a normal period and everything was fine, but I dec...
2 answers |
So I started having pain about 6 months ago now. It's in the same area you would have period pain but it is completely different to that ...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2010 after a lap. They found it pretty much all over my uterus and bladder in which they had attach...
5 answers |
I'm fifteen and no one seems to believe that I have something wrong with me and won't let me see a doctor. I was researching and came acr...
2 answers |
1238678 tn?1321861576
I am currently waiting on my second lap surgery for my Endo and my doctor has decided to start me on Lupron. I have a lot of worries abou...
8 answers |
8540799 tn?1398623196
Basically I was a mess. I get chocolate ovarian cysts due to endo and also suffer from hypoglycemia. I had a laporoscopy done when expe...
9 answers |
148354 tn?1211237506
I'm curious how many endometriosis suffers have horrible gas (trapped) pain and if its part of it? I have all the symptoms of endo but ge...
17 answers |
I'm going to give in to my surgeon today and get my endometriomas taken out (maybe tonight or tomorrow?). Last time it hurt so much and f...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources