Aa
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
61 - 80 (of 3168) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1396867 tn?1433524301
I suffer from stage 4 endo. I have had 3 surgeries since Nov 08 for this. I did a IVF cycle in July and got a BFN on 8/5/10. I am taking ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
hello doctor I had extreme pain during her periods. After consulting the Gyanecologists, she asked for a USG of Pelvis. in the USG repor...
2 answers |
Hi all, I am going to try to keep this simple, but need some community advice for endometriosis treatment. - Pre-pregnancy, endo susp...
1 answer |
Today was my first appointment with my regular doctor. I said I have thought my symptoms were related to endometriosis because it hurts t...
1 answer |
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations on how to deal with chronic pain from incisional endometriosis. In 2007 I had a unnecessa...
2 answers |
Evening all. I'm new here so I'm sorry if I'm posting something that's been posted before. After years of pain, heavy periods, ache...
1 answer |
1262699 tn?1277858559
I had laparoscopic surgery to remove some endometriosis and i am on my fifth week now. The first two weeks were kind of rough, the third ...
35 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, I’m new here. I want to share my dreadful conditions with you to see if anyone has similar experience or could offer some advice...
2 answers |
Hi, I am 22 years old and was diagnosed with endo when I was 17. I have been on the depo shot for about 3 years now but I hate the way...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 27 female not pregnant. I have struggled with pelvic pain for 7 years. I have 2 periods a month and always feel full in my bla...
1 answer |
I have an exploratory laparoscopy in a week and a half for infertility issues and suspected endo. I haven't really had surgery aside fro...
1 answer |
Has anyone with endometriosis had issues with severe, drenching night sweats and cold day sweats/clamminess? I have these symptoms daily....
9 answers |
Hey, About 2 years ago now I started having painful bowel movements when I had my period and thought it was time to see the Dr. I was...
1 answer |
Hi, I have been having this pain that feels like period cramps so i go to the gyna and get tested and through an ultra sound we discover ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello. I have endometriosis... I had a laparoscopy and endo removed. It then returned so doc put me on combined pill.... I had bleed for ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis. I have also had 2 1/2 years of sciatic pain on my right side. I know these could be related,...
4 answers |
I've been having severe pain in my right leg for the past few years, but only when I have my period, usually the first two days or so. B...
5 answers |
I'm significantly confused about how estrogen affects Endometriosis, hoping for clarity. I see a lot out there that the estrogen and prog...
1 answer |
Hello everyone! My husband and I are looking to start TTC, however, I'm very concerned as I believe I have endometriosis. I was never ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi all, I have endometriosis and have been on continuous birth control for the past 2 years. In this time I haven't had any bleeding. ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources