Aa
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
61 - 80 (of 3181) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've always had bad periods since they started. Especially really bad debilitating cramps that no pain meds would help. Over the past yea...
3 answers |
So I usually have a 26-28 day menstrual cycle and last 4-6 but last month after bleeding for 4 days I kept spotting for two week doctors ...
1 answer |
Ok I have endo even had surgery years ago it's back but right now not sure if this new pain is ovarycyst or endo as my partner and i get ...
1 answer |
Monday the 6th I started what I would say was a very light dark brown period, buy Tuesday it was gone, and was only visable when I wiped ...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with possible endo (so excuse my lack of knowledge and terminology!!) via an ultrasound. I grew up with some pre...
2 answers |
I've not been diagnosed with endometriosis but I had the 3month prostap injection 4 months ago,and it's still not ran out?I was just worr...
1 answer |
I'm hoping that somebody can help me with some advice. I have endo and have had 3 operations so far, the last being Jan 2015. I got marri...
3 answers |
Hi. This is my first time on here. I am 26 years old with 2 children 5 and 8 months. After years of hurrendous periods, endless hospital ...
1 answer |
Ive been to many doctors over the years about how bad my periods are and have been told that "its probably just me", my most recent docto...
2 answers |
Hi, I am struggling so much at the moment, I have had pains for years but the last few months have been terrible. I have been to the hos...
2 answers |
Hi all, so my dr and gyno are pretty well convinced I have endo. The diagnosis started because I was rushed to hospital with severe abdo ...
1 answer |
I FELL ALL KIND OF MOVING AROUND
1 answer |
Hey ladies, I read that endo can often be the cause of painful intercourse. Do you experience that at all? If you do, then where exactly ...
1 answer |
I had an adhesion cauterized from my right ovary 10 days ago. I'm still in pain. My doctor said it would take 7 days. Has anyone else exp...
1 answer |
Hi everyone I'm nearly 23 years old and I am on birth control pills because a few years ago I out of nowhere suddenly had really painf...
1 answer |
I feel pain when I touch my pelvic and feel pain when having sex too. I have not been seeing my monthly cycle since a year ago now .I hav...
2 answers |
Hello, I have a burning question on the extended use of Norethisterone (5 mg). I have been diagnosed with endometrosis and my right ovary...
3 answers |
Anybody have ideas for pain management with Endo? Thanks!!
3 answers |
Hi All, I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Endo in November, had robotic surgery too! Doc removed mostly all, pain is all gone. Immediately TT...
1 answer |
I have been having a period every 10 days for the last three months. Lasting from a total of between 11-13 days. With this i feel fatigue...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources