Aa
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
61 - 80 (of 3137) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone. Hope your day is pain free. I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with Dr. Andrew Cook in Los Gatos CA or Dr. Mar...
2 answers |
Hello, I'be been having excruciating menstrual pain for the last couple of years. I usually have to miss school the 1st two days of every...
1 answer |
First off, i am only 22 years old. When i first went to the Doctor i hadn't had my period since Feb of 2015 and i was going to the Doctor...
3 answers |
I have been having issues with my lady bits since giving birth 9 months ago. I put in an IUD after a few months post partum. I had been h...
2 answers |
A month ago I saw a nurse practitioner at my gyno's office because I have been having severe pain in my pelvic and uterus region. The clo...
3 answers |
Hello I had laparoscopy on Tuesday (5 days sgo) to treat endometriosis. My left ovary was removed and I was told lots of endometriosis o...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1448485050
If you or somebody you knows, would like to be a Co-Community Leader on the Endometriosis Community, working alongside Ticked, please sen...
2 answers |
Dear doctors, I'm having a long and heavy period since I was 15. I have been to many doctors, they said it was hormonal issue but the med...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I have never turned to a forum of any kind for any reason before but I am now because I don't feel like I can really talk...
2 answers |
2176548 tn?1340681417
Any tips on the best way to ensure pregnancy? I have Endo and am trying to get pregnant. Need tips on the best way to ensure it happens s...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I had one surgery 3 years ago to remove uterine fibroids and one Chocolate cyst on my right ovary. I was on pa...
6 answers |
Hi m doctor zankhana... I am having one patient having cough cold and running nose just before menstrual cycle... Is there any relation...
1 answer |
Hey, I've been reading everyone's questions and answers on here and I'm also looking for an answer/advise! I'm 21 years old, and as l...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So I have struggling with Endometriosis for a few years now. And in 2014 was put on Visanne for 6 months, then in 2015 I was put on Lupr...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I need help urgently. My friend is stuck in medical limbo and we have no idea what to do. We are both close to breaking down completely a...
5 answers |
Hello Everyone! I am writing on this forum because I honestly don't know where to turn for help at this point, and I'm fearing the worst...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, So glade I found a forum with people suffering like me. I'm 21 and have had endo for about 9 years now, from my first pe...
1 answer |
I had an ectopic pregnancy in May last year. After surgery I kept on getting vaginal pain deep inside. A couple months later my doctor ...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with endometriosis in Dec 2014 had removal surgery in Dec2014 as well. I started Lupron each month for 6 months and final...
1 answer |
Got my 1st period @ 10. It would start and stop and constipation for about a wk, but no mayor pain that I remember. Went on bc pills @ 17...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...